Table of content
Every sport requires practice to developed skills to make a quality outcome of it may it be cricket football or pc gaming But to enhance the ability to accomplish such desire, one should get good quality equipment as well. In Badminton, it also requires practice with the Best Badminton Rackets like Yonex Nanoray Light 18i Graphite Badminton Racquet to aim for achieving goals.
lightweight badminton racket has a handheld frame and an open hoop across which the strings are stretched. At a professional level, badminton rackets are different in terms of quality of the strings, additional functionality to improve the overall performance of the player compared to the normal ones that we use to play with just for some enjoyable outdoor activities. Rackets are not only used in badminton but also used for striking a ball or shuttlecock in games, e.g., squash, racketball, tennis, etc.
There are so many different brands of best badminton rackets in the market that claim to be the best product available. So, how to buy the best badminton rackets that are perfect for your needs. In this article, we’ve provided the best badminton rackets with a proper buyer guide to help you choose the right one whether for professional use or just to enjoy the sport.
YOUNG Fury 17 Graphite Professional Badminton Racket, Lightweight
Rs. 2,249 in stock
- Flexible shaft. Lightweight at 4U (80-84g)
- Balance Point at 285+5mm (head balance) which is suited for normal swing, play and regular Racquet speed
- Allowable tension up to 30-lbs with 24-ton high modulus Graphite
- Professional quality - Racquet frame & shaft is made of one piece 100% high modulus Graphite without any built-in t-joint or connector between the frame & shaft
- Technology - engineered with your power frame, features high restorability, anti-torsion, greater elasticity and grip
- These YOUNG best badminton rackets contain a frame & shaft which consist of one piece 100% Japan high modulus 40t carbon graphite.
- This is a lightweight racket since it consists of carbon graphite material and it weighs 4U (REMPTY 84-88g) along with a balance of 280-290mm.
- This badminton racket features high modulus REMPTY nano carbon that enables the racket to withstand 23-33lbs of tension.
- These best badminton rackets are professional-grade for both singles and doubles games.
- Allows fast racket speed and rapid reaction time
- Features specialty material such as titanium, woven, and kevllar
- Anti-torsion and great vibration resistance
- Offers optimum weight distribution
- Too costly for normal use or for just enjoying outdoor activity
Yonex Nanoray Light Graphite Badminton Racquet with free Full Cover
Rs. 1,699 in stock
- NANOSCIENCE technology - With streamlined aerodynamic NANOSCIENCE technology built into the shaft for a stiff flex and unparalleled repulsion power, the NANORAY 68 Light is engineered for lightning-fast shots
- Ultra-light (77 grams) - Speedy shots & great maneuverability without sacrificing on power | High tension support (30 lbs string tension) - more power and better control. Head Size: 6.5 sq. in.
- Isometric head - Bigger sweet spot | Built-in T-Joint | Carbon Graphite shaft - strong construction and light weight
- Specifications : Frame Material - Carbon Graphite | Shaft Material - Carbon Graphite | String Tension - 30 lbs | Weight - 5U (75-79.9 grams) | Grip Size - G4 (3.5 inches) | Balance Type - Head Light | Head Shape - Isometric Head Shape | Pre-Strung - Strung | Age - Adult
- In-Box Content : 1 Badminton Racquet
- Yonex badminton rackets built with nano-science technology for lightning-fast shots.
- This lightweight (75-79.9 g) badminton racket offers 30 lbs string tension support.
- These best badminton rackets have carbon graphite material.
- It comes with an isometric head that offers a bigger sweet spot and a built-in T-Joint.
- These Yonex badminton rackets feature a G4 grip size (3.5 inches).
- High tension support for more power and better control
- Strong construction and lightweight
- Speedy shots and great maneuverability
- Bigger sweet spot
- Not very good at smashing
YOUNG Super Light Weight Nano Carbon Badminton Racket
Rs. 3,514 in stock
- Top quality material: Racquet frame & shaft is made of one piece 100% Japanese high modulus nano carbon without any built-in t-joint or connector between the frame & shaft
- High modulus nano carbon allows Racquet to withstand upto 33 lbs tension without concern of breaking
- High-tech: engineered with specialty material like titanium, woven, and kevlar
- Young Racquets feature high restorability, anti-torsion, greater elasticity and grip, incredible vibration resistance
- Lightweight: racquet weighs between74-79 g with balance 295-305mm. Racquet flex contributes to optimum weight distribution
- YOUNG Y-Flash badminton racket frame & shaft is made of 100% Japanese high modulus nanocarbon to withstand up to 33 lbs tension.
- This badminton racket contains specialty material such as titanium, woven, and kevlar.
- This YOUNG badminton racket is a perfect single and doubles game that offers speed play or attacking along with control.
- These lightweight best badminton rackets weigh between 74-79 g with a balance of 295-305 mm offer anti-torsion, high restorability, incredible vibration resistance.
- Optimum weight distribution
- Offers greater elasticity and grip
- Rapid reaction time
- Promotes harder hits with minimum vibration
- Not as Such
Li-Ning Strung Badminton Racquet - with Full Cover
Rs. 1,622 in stock
- Can be gutted upto 28-30 Lbs Stringing Tension
- Color - Blue/Gold
- Weight : 85-87 Grams
- G5 Series is the latest 5th Generation of the most popular Super Series Racquets from the house of Li-Ning
- Material: Carbon-fiber
- Li-Ning SS-G5 series badminton racket contains military-grade carbon fiber material.
- It can withstand ≤ 28-30 lbs tension.
- Carbon fiber offers great durability which also makes these badminton rackets extremely lightweight.
- These best badminton rackets weigh between 85-87 g.
- Reduce air resistance and enhance swing speed drastically
- All-round optimized frame design offers an improved mechanical structure for more efficient attack
- Easy to use
- Exaggerated flexibility which means bends at every time during tossing and smashing
HEAD Xenon Graphite Badminton Racquets
Rs. 6,020 in stock
- It generates explosive power for the forehand smashes without comprising on the speed and solid feel
- AFT (Amplified Fibre Technology) increases the stiffness of racquet shaft resulting in high repulsion power and transfer of more energy to the shuttle.
- Transfer of more energy to the shuttle
- High Modulus Graphite Frame construction
- Dominate the court with Powerful Smashes
- This badminton racket is made of graphite material and perfect badminton rackets for beginners and Intermediates.
- Head Xenon badminton comes with a revolutionary frame system which is a combination of both Aero and Box frame shapes.
- It offers explosive power for the forehand to smash without comprising on the speed.
- This Head badminton racket weighs 77 g which can withstand 26-30 lbs string tension.
- The amplified fiber technology increases the stiffness of the best badminton rackets shaft which causes high repulsion power as well as more energy transfer to the shuttle.
- These best badminton rackets use AFT technology and head-heavy balance.
- High repulsion power
- Incredible power and stability
- Offers optimum energy transfer
- Solid feel with great speed
- Not suitable for professionals
Apacs Z-Ziggler Graphite Grey Unstrung Badminton Racquet with Full Cover
Rs. 2,171 out of stock
- Material: Graphite
- Isomectric head frame equalizes the length of main
- Hi modulus graphite the hmg is adopted in both sides of the frame in order to give strength and perseverance and to produce a high repulsion power
- Enlarging the sweet-spot for more consistent accuracy even on off-center hits
- In-Box Contents: 1 Piece Badminton Racket
- Apacs Z-Ziggler is a grey-colored badminton racket made of graphite material perfect badminton rackets for beginners and Intermediates.
- It features an enlarged sweet-spot for more accuracy even on off-center hits.
- This badminton racket comes with an Isometric head frame that equalizes the length of the main and crosses strings in the stringbed.
- The Apacs best badminton rackets weigh 70 g.
- HMG is adopted in both sides of the frame to give strength and perseverance
- Offers a high repulsion power
- Comes with Isometric head frame
- Designed to give player faster sharper smashes
- Repulsion is low
Yonex Muscle Power Badminton Racquet with free Full Cover
Rs. 2,299 in stock
- Muscle Power Frame - MP frame construction creates total unity of the string and frame through closer and tighter contact. This locates the string on rounded archways that eliminate stress-load and fatigue through contact friction
- Isometric head - Bigger sweet spot | Built-in T-Joint - The lightweight T-Joint increases stability of the shuttle on the strings, maximizing power and control.
- NEW Grommet Pattern - Single pass grommet holes for reduced string stress, maximizing performance
- Specifications : Frame Material - Carbon Graphite | Shaft Material - Carbon Graphite | Weight - 3U (85-92 grams) | Grip Size - G4 (3.5 inches) | String Material - Nylon | Balance Type - Even Balance | Head Shape - Isometric Head Shape | Pre-Strung - Strung | Age - Adult. Beam Width:- 20 mm
- In-Box Content : 1 Badminton Racquet
- Yonex muscle power badminton racket creates total unity of the string and frame through closer and tighter contact.
- This badminton racket features an Isometric head and can withstand up to 30 lbs of tension.
- This badminton racket’s frame is made of carbon graphite and high modulus graphite for the shaft.
- Yonex muscle power badminton racket features an Isometric head shape and has a bigger sweet spot.
- These lightweight best badminton rackets weigh 85 g with 3.5 inches grip size.
- Maximizes power and control
- Increases stability of the shuttle on the strings
- Single-pass grommet holes for reduced string stress
- Poor quality grips
Adidas Spieler Unstrung Badminton Racquet
- It ensures you get the best usage for a longer period
- Length: 675mm
- Adidas badminton racket comes with an oval-shaped head.
- The weight of these best badminton rackets frame is 95/4U/+-2 gms.
- It’s a red-colored racket that has an 83mm grip size and can withstand up to 22lbs tension.
- The weight of this racket is 95 g comes with a headcover.
- These Adidas best badminton rackets are perfect for beginners as well as badminton rackets for intermediate players.
- High strength isometric aluminum
- Perfect for new starters
- Standard shape
CBX Professional Graphite Badminton Racket , Lightweight
- Top Quality Material, Rackets Frame & Shaft is made of high modulus 24t Graphite protrusion power frame & made of high modulus 24t Graphite
- High Tonnage Graphite allows Rackets to withstand 23-33lbs tension without concern of breaking
- CBX Rackets features high Restorability, anti-torsion, greater elasticity and grip, incredible vibration resistance
- Super light Racket promote rapid reaction times and fast Racket Speeds, while stiffer flex promotes harder hits with minimum vibration
- Playability of this Racket is hightlighted for single, double game or both combined with control/speed play or attacking
- CBX badminton rackets built with nano-science technology for lightning-fast shots.
- These best badminton rackets offer 23-33 lbs string tension support.
- The frame and shaft are made of high modulus 24t graphite.
- CBX rackets are super light rackets that allow rapid reaction times and faster racket speeds
- It’s a great choice for single or double games.
- Features high restorability and anti-torsion
- Stiffer flex offers harder hits with minimum vibration
- Perfect for professionals
- Incredible vibration resistance
- Not As such
Apacs Strung Badminton Racquet with Head Cover
- Lightweight: apacs's light frame technology could reduce air resistance and enhance swing speed drastically. fast as a tornado, light as feather, your swing will be more sensitive and flexible
- Strung racket, free racket cover, made in vietnam
- Triple speed platform from apacs: features a super light, ISO-dynamic geometric racket frame design that greatly reduces drag coefficient. It produces faster swing speeds for bigger smashes
- Military grade hybrid blend: the racket is made of strong blend of Japanese graphite and aluminium, which has higher strength and rigidity properties. It avoids frame deformation and twisting, provides you a more stable and accurate attack point
- APACS dual power speed badminton rackets feature an Isometric head shape that is made of graphite material.
- This APACS racket is the dual power speed version.
- These are black-colored best badminton rackets which include BG 65 Titanium.
- Isometric head shape to enhance shots
- Comes with full cover
- Durability is low
Check out badminton rackets under 2000 rupees
- Yonex Nanoray Light 18i Graphite Badminton Racquet
- Spinway Professional Badminton Racket
- Spinway Professional Badminton Racket, Extreme Woven M2
- Li-Ning G-Force Superlite 3600 Carbon-Fiber Badminton Racquet
- Perfly 8554888 Carbon-Fiber Junior Badminton Racket
Buying the best badminton rackets depends on some important factors that will enhance your overall skills. Check out our buyer’s guide below to choose the best badminton rackets for your game-
Badminton rackets can be differentiated according to their balance point, i.e.- Head Heavy, Head Light, and Even Balance.
?What is Shaft stiffness in a badminton racket?
Shaft stiffness is how the shaft flexes with ease. If the racket is swung quickly, the shaft and head both flexes backwards and recoil of the shuttle when the racket slows down.
?What strings are good?
There are two types of strings to consider-
1. Thin strings (0.61mm) have more repulsion, control and feel, however, they have less durability.
2. And another one is Thick strings (0.70mm) have more durability but less feel and repulsion.
So, choose as per your needs.
?What is Isometric Head Shape of a racket?
Most badminton rackets come with Isometric head shape. It gives you an enlarged sweet spot which makes it easier to hit a shot efficiently. On the other hand, the oval headed badminton rackets feature smaller sweet spot. However, this sweet spot produces a slightly more concentrated power.
?What should be the material composition of my racket?
There are some cost-effective badminton rackets that are made of aluminum and steel. But we suggest that you go for badminton rackets made of carbon fiber or ‘graphite’ racket. These graphite rackets/ 100% graphite rackets often consist of advanced technologies such as Nanocarbon which are lightweight, durable, and produce high performance compared to steel and aluminum ones.
?Are grips important?
Yes, of course. Badminton grips are important. Choosing is up to you. There are three types of grips, i.e., thick replacement grip, thin over grip and towel grips.
So if you love watching badminton matches on TV and you want to be a good player you should buy a badminton racket Choosing the best badminton rackets are very important as it can improve the overall performance of a player. Whether you are a professional player or casual player, you should always look for the best product, brands to enjoy every smash during your game. There are also cheaper rackets available like even under 200. However, they do not even last a month of use. So, in this article, we’ve listed top quality brands for professional and casual games at a pocket-friendly price to help you find a perfect badminton racket.
Affiliate Disclaimer: We write unbiased product reviews; our opinions are our own and are not influenced by the affiliate commission we receive from our advertising partners.