Best Baking Oven In India
An oven is a thermally insulated chamber that is used for Heating, Baking or Drying of a substance and most importantly used for cooking food. The baking oven has become a very common commodity for Indian homes today, especially electric baking oven. Food is a major thing that takes place in every Indian house and therefore baking food takes a huge part in daily life today. Baking of food instead of frying it is healthier in every possible way. Baking does not include oil and thus makes the food tasty and healthy.
Baking oven is not only used for baking but is also used in simple cooking. The food that you can bake is chicken wings, baked potato, baked fries, fried chicken, baked ribs and many more. You can even bake cakes at home instead of buying them. It will be cost-effective and also healthy. So here are some of the best baking oven in India
How Does A Baking Oven Works?
A baking oven is known as toaster oven is an impact steel box which includes a heating element on both the top and bottom part of the oven. The amount of heat generates by the baking oven is controlled by the selector switch. It also has an inbuilt timer that cooks the food perfectly without undercooking or overcooking it. By setting the temperature of the baking oven with the electronic control the heating element inside the oven gets heated. All electronic baking ovens have a copper wire that connects the oven to the temperature control and then heats the oven accordingly. The thermostat helps in controlling the heating element by cutting the power whenever the element gets overheated. The heating elements comprise wires that surround it by a metal sheath. These ovens also contain turbofans or convection fans which helps in circulation the hot air inside thus helping in baking the food evenly. Many baking ovens electronic controls that help you to select the type of cooking you want to do. These ovens are very easy to operate and are hassle-free.
Different Types Of Baking Oven In India
There are various types of baking ovens present in the market which have different configurations and are used in different ways:
Convection Microwave or power button
This microwave is suitable for cooking, grilling, and baking your food and is therefore known as a home baking oven. Home baking oven is very easy to use and does not involve any hassle. They are basically small and compact and does not occupy a huge amount of space in your home. Home baking oven is built in such a way that with the use of the electronic control button they can be used to set the heating temperature accordingly and have a clear view of settings on the display screen. These types of ovens have a huge variety when it comes to choosing a microwave regarding capacity as different people prefer a different kind of home baking oven. The price of the home baking ovens may vary depending on the band and other features. The cons are that these ovens are heavy and cant be lift from one place to another. They are basically for domestic purposes as they are not meant for baking food in large batches.
Best Selling Convection Microwave or Home Baking Ovens In India
This type of microwave is suitable for grilling, roasting, and baking your food. It helps in keeping the food warm for a certain period of time, so you do not have to reheat your food. This microwave is not meant for cooking or heating purpose. It is very light in weight as compared to convection microwaves so you can easily move it wherever you want. It generally comes with manual controls and is capable of baking large quantities of food. It is best if you are looking for a baking appliance for commercial use. It has different modes of baking, which allows you to select your preferred choice.
Best Selling Oven-toaster Griller In India
These ovens are used to retain the moisture level of your food and keep your food juicy. For running this oven you need to have a natural gas line connection. They are very efficient to run. However, they are expensive than electric ovens to buy. You can instantly control the flame and the temperature. Gas ovens have an inbuilt fan that helps in distributing the heat evenly inside the chamber, which browns your food very nicely.
Best Selling Gas Ovens In India
Electric Baking Ovens
The electric baking ovens are cheap to buy and easy to install compared to the other ovens. But as electric baking oven run on electricity, they can increase your bills. They have a variety of cooking modes for you to choose from. This electric baking oven also has fans that circulate the heat in the chamber, which helps in the precise cooking of the food. Electric baking oven is very easy to use and clean and suitable for baking your food.
Best Selling Electric Baking Ovens In India
These ovens are equipped and designed with the latest technology. This oven work by injecting water into the boiler through a separate channel that is connecting to the waterline. The boiler helps in boiling the water, and the steam that is generated inside heats the oven. The steam prevents the usage of oil, which is good for health. This kind of ovens keeps your food healthy and locks all the necessary nutrients needed for the food and also reduces the cooking time. However, it cannot make your food crispy and brown properly. So, these may not be the best option to buy for people who love fried food.
Best Selling Convection Steam Ovens In India
Why Choose A Baking Oven?
Baking Oven versus Microwave
1. Home Baking oven or OTG can be used for baking of food, roasting, grilling, and heating of food. On the other hand, Microwave is only used for heating and cooking purposes.
2. The baking oven has heating elements on both top and bottom. The top heating element is used for grilling purposes and for baking purposes both the heating element is used. One the other hand electromagnetic waves are generated in the microwave for heating and cooking purposes.
3. OTG is light in weight which makes it convenient for the users. On the other hand, microwaves are heavy which makes it hard to lift it or remove it.
|Utensils Used||Limited||Almost All|
|Capacity||Max 40L||Max 60L for home baking|
|Usage||Cooking and Baking both||Only Baking|
Baking Oven versus Gas Oven
1. Baking ovens have a heating element on both top and bottom to cook the food accordingly. On the other hand Gas ovens can ignite a flame that provides the instantaneous source of heat that can also be attenuated or turned off completely when necessary.
2. Baking oven can be controlled with the help of an inbuild electronic control button which helps in controlling the temperature during cooking. One the other hand Gas ovens will have temperature settings controlled by a mechanical bulb sensor. Everything done here is manual.
3. There is a huge risk of getting yourself burnt or hurt as the cooking procedure involved fire flames. On the other hand, home baking oven or OTG does not involve any kind of risk involving fire or any other things.
Baking Oven versus Electric Tandoor
Baking ovens are meant for baking, grilling, and toasting your food, whereas electric tandoor is only meant for cooking tandoori dishes. An oven takes time to get heated up, on the other hand, the electric tandoor gets easily heated up quickly. Home Baking oven takes a huge amount of time to cook food as compared to the electric tandoor. OTG has electric coils built within it for heating purposes whereas electric tandoors have aluminum coils.
Advantages / Benefits of Baking Ovens
- Baking your food than frying it is healthier as it is low in fat.
- These ovens help in maintaining the moisture of the food by keeping it juicy and retains all the nutrients without burning it.
- They cook the food in almost half the time required when compared to other cooking methods.
- As these ovens are compact, the space required is very small.
- They also help in defrosting your frozen food in no time.
- They are super easy to clean because the spatters of food are not permanent. You have to wipe it off with a damp cloth.
- Using these ovens are safe as they do not need fire to cook food.
Best Baking Oven In India Under ₹ 10,000
What are the best baking oven in India under 10000 Rupees?
If you are looking for a baking oven in India under 10000 rupees, the options are huge in the market. Most of the popular electric brands have some vast options in this price range, and here we have come up with a list of the best baking ovens in India under 10000 rupees.
The list below has a mixed combination of both convection and baking and toaster ovens, and each model comes with its own set of convenience and performance-oriented features.
What Should You Look For While Buying A Baking Oven?
1. Size of the Oven: Before buying an oven the first thing that one should look for is the size of the oven. The number of members in the family should be the main factor to determine as they are the ones for whom you are going to cook or bake food. If you buy a bigger oven, it would be a waste of energy as well as money. So, it is better to measure the correct size of the oven.
2. Length of the Wire: One of the major problems that buyers face after buying any appliance is the length of the wire. If there is no switchboard where you are planning to place the appliance then it can be a hectic job to find another place to fit it and the only other way is to use an extension board to get the connection. If you buy the product with longer wire, it would be easy for you to place wherever you want and connect easily.
3. Dual Ovens: Many users face this problem of not able to cook dessert and main course at the same time. Before buying always look for the dual accommodated oven as it would save your time as well as electricity. Some of the latest ranges in the market have come up with a variety being the dual oven. Each oven has its temperature control and timer.
4. Glass Doors: It would be easier for you to understand if you look at the food which is being cooked. But if you keep on opening the door, again and again, to check whether it has adequately cooked or not will affect the cooking of food and eventually, it comes out undercooked or burnt. Glass doors help you to look at the food being cooked without opening it.
5. Capacity – Before buying any home baking oven, you need to analyze first your requirements. If you have a family of 2, then an oven having a capacity of around 15 liters is suitable for you. Ovens having a capacity of 15 to 29 liters is suitable for those who have a family of 4. If you are a family of 5 or more members, then go for a 30-liter of the home baking oven.
6. Price and brand – Best ovens built with the latest features come in a price range between 10,000-20, 000. It is a myth that buying an expensive oven will be better than the cheap one. Check out the best microwave ovens according to the price range. Go for a brand that is trusted, so that if you face any issues in the product, you can easily reach out to the customer care and ask for help.
7. Warranty – Look for a microwave oven that comes with a manufacturer’s warranty. If your product stops working within the warranty period, you can easily get it repaired/replaced.
8. Timer – Timer in an oven is essential because it helps in precise cooking. With timers, you can set the cooking time, and this would prevent the burning of your food.
9. Child lock – If you have small children at home, then this feature is a must for you to have in your home baking oven. This feature will help will stop your kids from frolicking around as it automatically switches off if the door of the oven is slightly opened during operation. This ensures the safety of your kids.
Frequently Asked Question About Baking Ovens:
1. Which oven is best for bread?
Ans: When it comes to baking bread then the best option is to go for a convection oven. These ovens have a lot of features and help in baking the food accordingly to your preference.
2. Can you open the oven when baking bread?
Ans: Do not open the oven while baking as it lets the heat out and allows cold air to enter the oven, thus increases cooking time, affects the rise (in cases where you want a rise like baking bread) and reduces overall quality and taste.
3. Is OTG good for baking?
Ans: Yes, an OTG is definitely better in baking cakes than a microwave. OTG is meant for baking purposes whereas microwave is meant for cooking and heating of food.
4. How much a baking oven cost in India?
Ans: The cost of baking over varies according to the brand and features. The cost may somewhat come between 10000 to above.
5. How to use an electric baking oven?
Ans: Connect with the power then set the time accordingly and then press start. Just read the guide above for more help and information.
6. What is the best baking oven in India?
Ans: If you are looking for the best baking oven in India then the list is huge. Kindly follow the above article to know more about best baking ovens in India.