CPU is one of the most important components of your system, and you should pay attention to how well it performs. This means that you have to make sure that your CPU stays cool at all times, so you can avoid any issues with its hardware or software.
The best CPU coolers are an essential part of any computer that needs to be cooled. A good CPU cooler will keep your computer running at peak performance, while also keeping it quiet. They play a key role in the health and longevity of the CPU. A good CPU cooler can give your machine years more life.
When it comes to keeping your processor cool, there is a myriad of options. So which CPU cooler is the best? That depends on what you’re looking for. Most gamers prefer a Liquid CPU cooler for gaming with RGB cabinets and a curved monitor for the best gaming experience. You may be more concerned about size or noise, or maybe you want something with long-term reliability. A good CPU cooler will keep your computer stable, no matter how hot it runs. Here we have listed the 7 best CPU coolers that you can buy for the best performance of your CPU.
7 Best CPU Cooler In India
Detailed Review Of The Best CPU Cooler In India
Best CPU Cooler For Ryzen 5
- The ARGB fans included with the case come equipped with 6 ultra-bright RGB LEDs and PWM control. This allows you to customize the lighting effects of the case according to your preferences.
- The E-shaped micro water-channel design maximizes heat circulation efficiency and increases the thermal contact area. As a result, the device can cool objects more efficiently than traditional cooling systems.
- A new wave of liquid cooling is here! The CLC series combines outstanding cooling efficiency with an integrated RGB lighting system. With the pre-installed water block and two newly developed fans, this product has everything to bring your system to life.
Best Air Coolers
- The RGB controller allows you to set the LED lights within the keyboard and also control them via a wired controller. It comes with extension cables so you can plug it into your motherboard.
- The new fin-mounting process ensures smoother ventilation and more efficient heat dissipation. With the new fin-mounting process, heat is dissipated smoothly while air flows freely to cool down the device.
- A scientific design and upgraded technology make the Copper Heat Pipes 4 dissipate heat with maximum efficiency.
- The dark top cover gives the A-RGB cooler a premium look, while the RGB LED logo on it adds some bling.
- The 120mm PWM fan is finely tuned to maintain a perfect balance between noise and airflow. Its 5V A-RGB LEDs are ready to be synced with the top cover LED and motherboards.
Best Cooling System For Gaming Pc
- The brand-new heat-resistant mounting kit makes GAMMAXX 400 V2(Blue) easier and safer to use. Now you can easily remove the heatsink from cooling fan when installing a new heat sink, or add a second heat sink to the CPU.
- The 4 copper pipes are strategically placed to dissipate heat from the CPU with maximum efficiency.
- The larger surface area on the heat sink allows for more rapid cooling. This is helpful because it reduces the risk of overheating and damaging electronic components.
Best RGB CPU Cooler
- It features Four heat pipes with Direct Contact Technology effectively provide excellent heat dissipation.
- Fan speed is automatically controlled according to the temperature of the CPU, which allows for eﬃcient cooling and reduces noise.
- Ant Esports, with its vision of revolutionizing the whole new frontier of cooling performance, introduces Ant Esports ICE- C 612 with RGB LED PWM Fan. This product will give you an absolute visual treat.
- The aluminum fin array with tunnel effect layout creates micro vortices that boost the airflow and circulate it around the heat pipes.
- C612 has four heat pipes that makes it a great choice for those who want high performance cooling.
Best CPU Cooler For Overclocking
- MSI’s exclusive TORX FAN 4.0 uses the power of teamwork to allow the TWIN FROZR VI to achieve new levels of cool.
- MSI’s exclusive TORX FAN 4.0 technology is a patented fan design that features two R188-esque working fan blades and an anti-turbulence outer ring. The combination of these three components results in greater, more consistent airflow and superior cooling performance – which means no more overheating PC.
- For improved performance, a 60mm TORX FAN 3.0 is placed within the water block to help dissipate heat for the M.2 SSD, CPU VRMs, and surrounding components.
- With a 2.4” LCD screen on the MPG CORELIQUID K Series, users can monitor a wide variety of system information and graphics.
Best Low-Profile Cooler
- This CPU cooler is compact in design. It can be mounted on any motherboard with Intel LGA775/1156/1366 and AMD socket AM2/AM3 CPUs.
- This cpu cooler is engineered using the newest technology, included with a heat sink and fan, to make sure you have an enjoyable experience.
- This CPU cooler scores high on the aspect of functionality and performance, but it is a bit noisy. It’s also not very efficient.
Best All-In-One Liquid Cooler
- An E-shaped micro water channel design has been implemented on the new radiator, which increases heat transfer efficiency and improves circulation of water.
- This product is a high-end CPU cooler with an all copper base. It offers better heat dissipation by providing more surface contact with the CPU.
- Three fans with PWM control and A-RGB lighting are included. Dampers help reduce noise, and the RGB lighting can be synchronized with your motherboard’s software.
What Is a CPU Cooler
A CPU cooler is a heat sink and fan unit that cools down your computer’s central processing unit. The CPU is the component of a computer that receives and processes information from other computers or devices, so it needs to be able to run as fast as possible for as many hours as possible with minimal risk of overheating. Hardcore gamers go overclocking with their gaming sessions that lead to heating up of the CPU.
The advanced gaming systems can get heated up much faster as it contains too many different combinations of components so it must have a cooling system to maintain its efficiency. A good CPU cooler can keep your CPU in a good health and also helps it to operate for a longer period. There are mainly two types of CPU cooler, one is the air cooler that is more common and can be seen in most of the CPU. Another is the liquid cooler that is mostly used in gaming and high-end CPUs.
Types Of CPU Cooler
- Air CPU Cooler– Air CPU Cooler is a common name for a computer cooling fan. It can be used to cool the motherboard, CPU, video card, and other devices in the computer. Air CPU cooler is one kind of cooling equipment for computers. There are many types of air CPU coolers are available at present.
- Liquid CPU Cooler– Liquid coolers have evolved over the years to provide better system cooling, Liquid coolers are more efficient at cooling than air coolers, and they are easier to install. Unlike air coolers, liquid coolers don’t require you to remove parts like graphic cards or memory sticks that could interfere with their installation.
Buyer’s Guidelines To Buy The Best CPU Cooler In India
1. Style Of The CPU Cooler
Tower-style CPU coolers outperform equivalent downdraft coolers, as long as the tower coolers fit. We only recommend downdraft coolers in situations where neither towers nor liquid coolers will fit.
2. Size Of The CPU Cooler-
Cooler size is one of the most important aspects of building a PC. Larger coolers will generally outperform smaller coolers, but they’ll also take up more room inside your case. The standard for cooler clearance is 160mm, which means you can only use 120mm-class coolers.
The first and most important thing that you should consider is your budget. If you want to upgrade your computer, then you must know your account. You know what you have to spend. But if you are building a new system, it is essential to determine the exact amount of money you have to pay.
4. Air CPU Cooler or Liquid CPU Cooler
Liquid coolers are useful in two distinct ways. First, they can be used to provide cooling where no tower cooler can fit by using 120mm or 240mm models. Alternatively, they can be used to exceed the performance of any air cooler by using high-powered 280mm or 360mm radiators. Liquid coolers don’t necessarily offer more cooling per dollar than air coolers, but they do break the rules by achieving higher levels of performance.
5. TDP Ratings
A thermal design power (TDP) is one of the most critical factors to determine whether a particular cooler is suitable for your system or not. A processor and CPU cooler both have TDP ratings. In simple words, your CPU cooler should have a low TDP rating than your processor so that it can perform an excellent job of cooling your CPU.
6. CPU Sockets
Most CPUs have the same type of socket, but some CPUs have a different connection. Before you buy a CPU cooler, make sure it is compatible with your motherboard or processor.
Wrapping It Up
The best cpu cooler will have good performance, low noise levels and low price. It is very important to have a quality processor cooling unit because it can help your computer run smoothly for longer periods of time.We hope you will choose the best cooler for CPU from our top 7 list.