We often get frustrated with paper jams or reloading the paper to print on the reverse side using a traditional inkjet printer. It kills a lot of time and reduces our productivity. To make the printing process faster and, smoother duplex printers are the perfect solution.
Most of the Duplex printers come with an automatic document feeder(ADF) that supports automatic printing on both sides of the page. It saves your valuable time, labor, and cost per paper. It uses toner cartridges instead of ink that allows a high volume of printing in very little time. These printers are ideal for offices, small businesses, and also for college or university students. The cartridges of the duplex printers are more expensive if compared with an inkjet printer but, they are highly durable and long-lasting. It saves money for you in long run.
In this article, I have reviewed some of the best duplex printers in the market. You can also follow the buying guidelines to buy the perfect duplex printer for your home or office.
Top 3 Pick Up’s
8 Best Duplex Printers in India
✔️ Best Printer In India
✔️ Best Printer Under 5000
✔️ Best Printer Under 10000
✔️ Best Printer Under 15000
✔️ Best Printer for Photo Printing
✔️ Best Dot Matrix Printer
✔️ Best Low Price Printer
✔️ Best Desktop 3D Printers In India
✔️ Best 3d Filament To Buy In India
What Is A Duplex Printer
A duplex printer is a more efficient and cost-effective method of printing than an inkjet or laser toner. It reduces paper waste by automatically turning the sheet over to print on its other side, thus doubling your output with every page you print. This technology also enhances productivity in offices where employees are expected to meet tight deadlines (for example schools). Lastly, using a high-quality machine will help prevent any potential mistakes that could lead to costly reprints due to low resolution or smudging from clogged nozzles.
Best HP Duplex Printer
HP Laserjet Wi-Fi Duplex Printer
- Affordable Printer – Don’t let the price fool you! This printer is a great value, with high-quality print and strong connectivity.
- Compact Design – Small footprint for tight spaces. Great for small businesses or home offices that need to save space.
- High-Quality Print – Laser quality prints at up to 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution, producing sharp text and graphics on plain paper. Page after page of professional results without breaking the bank!
- Strong Connectivity – Connects easily to your Wi-Fi network using HP Auto Wireless Connect (WAC). Print from anywhere in the office or home using an Apple iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, Android.
- Reliable Connectivity– Connects via Fast Ethernet Networking, so you can connect your computer and printer at the same time without a router or access point.
- Best-in-class Mobile App – The HP Smart App allows you to print from anywhere in the world with your mobile device. It also allows you to scan documents and photos directly into PDF files.
- Automatic Document Feeder -This allows for easy scanning of multiple pages at once with no need for manual feeding of each page.
HP Laserjet Pro Monochrome Laser Duplex Printer
- Compact Design – The HP LaserJet Pro MFP M130nw is a compact, reliable printer that fits right in.
- Easy to Use – The HP LaserJet Pro MFP M130nw is easy to set up and use. Easily print from your smartphone or tablet with AirPrint and Google Cloud Print support.
- Reliable Connectivity – This printer connects easily to your network, so everyone can share resources and print from anywhere.
- Outstanding Quality – Get outstanding quality for all your documents with the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M130nw’s fast speeds of up to 33 ppm (A4) black and 27 ppm (A4) color, high-resolution prints, and professional-quality output.
Best Canon Duplex Printer
Canon E560 Multifunction Wireless Auto-Duplex Printer
- Lower Printing Costs – Save money with the Canon E560 Wireless Multifunction Printer. Print wirelessly from your smartphone, tablet, or computer.
- Pixma Printing Solutions App – Use the free app to print photos and documents directly from your compatible smartphone or tablet.
- Wireless Connectivity – The Canon E560 Wireless Multifunction Printer is compact, affordable, and easy to set up. It’s perfect for small businesses that want to save time and money on printing.
- Auto 2-sided Printing – This printer automatically prints on both sides of a page so you can save paper and reduce your impact on the environment.
Canon E4270 All-in-One WiFi Printer With Duplex Printing
- Compact, Affordable Printer – customers rave about these compact, affordable printers! Compact design is perfect for home or small office use.
- Auto Duplex Printing – Print on both sides of the paper with ease and convenience. Save money by using less paper and never buying expensive photo paper again!
- Auto Document Feeder – No more scanning documents one by one. Simply drop your documents into the auto document feeder to print multiple pages at once.
- Pixma Cloud Link – Easily print from your favorite cloud storage service including Google Drive, Dropbox, Evernote, OneNote, and more!
Best Epson Duplex Printer
Epson L6170 Wi-Fi Duplex Ink Tank Printer
- Convenient, Compact Printing – Compact integrated tank design with the ability to print up to 15 pages per minute.
- Adf Capability – Automatic Document Feeder allows for easy scanning and copying of multiple documents without having to manually feed each one through.
- High-Speed Printing – Print speeds up to 15ipm in black and white and 10ipm in color. Easily print your documents at home or on the go!
- Spill Free Ink Refilling – Refill your ink tanks without worrying about spills or messes! Simply remove the empty cartridge, insert a new one, and refill it directly from the bottom of the printer. No more messy refills.
Epson M2140 EcoTank Monochrome All-in-One Duplex Ink Tank Printer
- Compact Design – The Epson M2140 is the perfect printer for small spaces. It’s compact, quiet, and energy-efficient.
- Adf Capability – Scan documents directly to your computer using the automatic document feeder (ADF) of this all-in-one printer. No more switching between devices!
- High-Speed Printing – Print up to 39 pages per minute in black and 20 pages per minute in color with this high-speed inkjet printer.
- Spill Free Ink Refilling – Refill your ink bottles without spilling a drop! Just remove the old bottle and insert a new one without worrying about messy spills or leaks. You’ll save money on replacement
Best Brother Duplex Printer
Brother HL-L2321D Monochrome Laser Printer with Auto Duplex Printing
- Compact, Efficient Printing – This printer is small enough to fit in the palm of your hand, yet it delivers big print quality and features.
- 2-Sided Printing – Save paper with automatic two-sided printing. Print documents on both sides of the page automatically for less waste and more savings.
- Convenient Paper Handling – Load letter or legal size paper into the front tray for quick access when you need it. The 250 sheet capacity means fewer refills so you can spend less time reloading and more time printing.
- Easy to Install, Easy to Use – Installation is a snap with easy setup from your PC or Mac computer using a USB connection or wireless network connection.
Brother DCP-B7535DW Wifi Laser Printer With Auto Duplex Printing
- Compact – This printer is small enough to fit on any desk or table, and it’s also light enough to be moved around easily.
- Efficient Printing – This printer uses a single cartridge for both black and white printing and color printing, which saves you money in the long run. It can print up to 33 pages per minute in black and white, so you won’t have to wait long for your documents.
- 2-Sided Printing – You’ll save paper with this feature that prints on both sides of the page automatically. That means less waste!
- Easy Installation – The simple setup process allows you to get started quickly without needing help from an expert. Even if you’ve never installed a printer before, you can install it.
Advantages of Duplex Printers
Duplex printers are generally more expensive than their single-sided counterparts. However, the two-sided printing that this type of machine offers can dramatically reduce paper and ink costs. Your business will save money if you make documents printed with double-sided pages. Similarly, it is also advantageous to your company if you choose a printer with a high yield so you can print more pages using fewer cartridge refills.
Most businesses today want to do all they can to help protect the environment by reducing energy waste and improving recycling programs. You are helping the planet simply by purchasing products from companies that have green initiatives in place for their manufacturing plants and distribution centers.
It’s also good for your pocketbook – and the company’s bottom line – to buy business equipment that conserves energy by using less electricity. For example, if you or your employees are printing double-sided pages only, you’re saving paper as well as ink. Not only will this save money on paper costs but also help conserve trees that would have otherwise been cut down in order to produce more print materials.
You may not be able to see it when you’re dealing with a finished print product, but duplex printers produce printed pages that are half as thick as those made by a single-sided printer. This is yet another benefit of leading-edge technology because companies can save time and labor by folding fewer sheets when they need to make booklets or other folded print products.
Duplex printers are a good choice if your office needs to save space because they generally take up less room than single-sided printers. Most offices need to make room for new equipment and furniture as they expand or move into larger facilities, so you can easily find a smaller footprint duplexing laser printer that still offers full functionality.
Just check out some of the Best Printer brands and models available from popular manufacturers like HP, Lexmark, Xerox, and Dell. You’ll appreciate Duplex Printers because they help you save money while also conserving natural resources and energy consumption on our planet. They will decrease the weight often needed when carrying stacks of paper from one place to another by 50%! Also, you can make less waste and save space in your office or home.
Types of Duplex Printer
Laser Duplex Printer
As the name suggests, laser printers use lasers to produce images on paper. Many of these devices are designed specifically for single-sided printing but can only print on both sides by manually flipping the paper over and printing on the other side. This is not a very practical solution when you need to make more than just a few copies of something so it’s usually better to purchase a printer that supports automatic two-sided printing.
The majority of these models will have separate slots for plain paper and photo paper as well as other types like card stock, envelopes, and labels. Laser printers are more expensive than inkjet printers but they produce higher quality results and can also be used to make fairly large prints as long as you have enough paper lying around or aren’t restricted by the size of a particular print tray.
Wireless Duplex Printer
A wireless duplex printer is exactly what it sounds like, a printer that features built-in Wi-Fi connectivity so you can send documents to be printed wirelessly from computers, smartphones, tablets, and other devices without having to hook up any cables or connect to a wireless network.
Since these models usually have smaller paper trays that cannot accept paper larger than legal size (8 1/2″ x″), their only real drawback is that they are more expensive than printers without wireless and require a monthly fee to use the network. However, when you consider how much time and money a wireless printer saves not having to hook up components or change out paper as often, this extra cost can be well worth it.
Ink Tank Duplex Printer
An ink tank duplex printer is one of the latest innovations in home printing and, as the name suggests, these machines have replaceable ink tanks instead of cartridges which makes them very economical because there’s no need to buy new ones every time you run out. These ink tank printers models are also easier to maintain than cartridge-based printers since you don’t need to do anything other than keeping the ink tanks full. Furthermore, most models feature separate trays for black and color ink, allowing you to print documents that use just one type of ink if necessary.
All in One Duplex Printer
All in One Printer is a broad category that can include inkjet printers with built-in fax machines or even laser printers with fax capabilities but the term generally refers to multi-function models designed specifically for home users. They offer most of the same features as office-grade machines in a single compact unit which saves space and makes them easier to set up than two or three separate devices. As is usually the case with all-in-one units, these models are more expensive than their basic counterparts but considering what you get in addition it’s probably worth it if your budget allows as they’re much more convenient and can save a lot of time if you often need to print, copy or fax documents.
Differnt Ways of Duplex Printing
Normal duplex– The paper is printed on both sides, and where the printing process starts at the front side of the page.
Tumble duplex-The paper must be manually turned over to print on the other side.
Rotated normal duplex– The paper is rotated 90° in a clockwise fashion and printed again to the front (or previously printed) side of the paper.
Rotated tumble duplex– The paper is rotated 90° in a counter-clockwise fashion and printed again to the front (or previously printed) side of the paper.
How Does a Duplex Printer Works
To understand how duplex printing works, it’s first important to understand how normal printing on a single side works. In most cases, the ink gets heated up inside the printer and sprayed onto paper that passes through it one page at a time. The process is repeated until all pages get printed out successfully.
Unlike normal printing where one page goes at a time, duplex printing uses both sides of the same sheet of paper. To achieve this, pages are first printed on one side and then fed through a special drum that turns the paper over before it prints out the other side.
How does duplex printing work? The machine can print both sides of the paper because the ink is sprayed onto just one side. This makes it possible to use cheaper papers without having to worry about ink seeping through and ruining your prints. Once all two-sided copies have been made, they’re then cut into individual paper sheets on a separate machine using an advanced technology called die-cutting.
While these machines may look like simple printers from afar, they actually contain multiple parts that perform several functions: Some parts are used to feed paper into the machine, while others have a more specific purpose. For example, smaller printers may only contain one side of the duplexing drum as well as both feed trays and some of the die-cutting technology. More advanced models will have several additional components such as another duplexing drum and an extra tray for binding documents together.
In addition to this, printers need to be specially designed so that they can print on two sides without damaging either sheet of paper. This means their design needs to be able to cope with turning the sheets over without smudging any ink or causing any other problems.
There’s also software involved in configuring your printer for two-sided printing if you’re not using one of the fully automated options. It needs to know how you want the pages arranged and which sides of each sheet should be printed on first. This will ensure that everything is in order when your final print-outs emerge from the printer later on.
Best Duplex Printer In India Under 20000
Best Duplex Printer In India Under 10000
Things To Consider Before Buying The Best Duplex Printer in India
Every business requires one or more printers to print documents, labels, and other items. One very popular type of printer is the duplex printer which prints on both sides of the paper. This article provides information on how to buy the best duplex printer for your business needs.
1) Understand Your Needs
The first thing you need to do when looking for a new duplex printer is understood your printing needs. For example, if you only have 10 pages per month that require duplex printing, then it may not be worth getting an expensive model with high monthly duty cycles. Instead, opt for a less expensive option that still does what you need it to do without breaking your budget in the process.
2) Printer Connections
Another thing you need to understand is how a printer communicates with your computer. Some printers use USB connections while other printers use network printing to communicate with computers and laptops in the office. If you only have one or two computers that will be using the printer, then a USB connection is fine. However, if more than two computers need to access the printer at one time, then make sure it has an ethernet port for networking so multiple devices can print together at once without running into any issues.
3) Toner or Ink Replacement
Most printers use either toner or ink cartridges to create printed pages. Toner is typically more expensive than ink and has a lower yield of printed pages per cartridge. Ink cartridges are usually less expensive than toner cartridges, but also have a lower yield of printed pages per cartridge as well. If you know how many printed pages your business requires each month, then it’s best to compare the price per page for both options and purchase the one that works best for your budget.
Check out reviews from other consumers who have purchased printers in the past to find out what type of experiences they had with their printer after purchasing it. The reviews will help you decide if you’re getting a reliable printer with all of the features you need or if it might be best to keep looking.
5) RAM or Memory
Having enough memory/RAM is very important especially for busy offices that handle large printing jobs on a daily basis. Look for printers that have at least 32MBs of RAM. The higher the number, the better since more RAM can help the printer operate optimally in high-volume printing situations.
Make sure any printer purchased has some type of security implemented so unauthorized users cannot access critical data such as financial records and other confidential material stored on office printers.
Check out different retailers to find the best price for a duplex printer that has all of the features you need. compare prices from some popular e-commerce platforms.
8) Auto Duplex Functionality
Most modern printers have an auto-duplex feature that allows them to print on both sides of the paper without any extra input from the person printing their documents. If your current printer doesn’t have this capability then consider purchasing one that does if you print regularly on both sides of the paper.
9) Automatic Document Feeder
If there will be more than one person in your office using the printer at once or more than one type of document needs to be printed, then look for a model that comes with an automatic document feeder. Otherwise, the printer will require constant monitoring to ensure that only one page is being printed at a time.
Look for printers that are easy on the eyes and simple enough for anyone in your office to use without making a mistake. You don’t want a frustrated worker dealing with an overly complicated multifunction printer.
The best duplex printer for your needs could be one of the nine printers we’ve highlighted in this article. We hope you found our selection informative and helpful so that you can make an informed decision about which product is right for you. If not, let us know what type of duplex printer would work better for your business needs!