Table of content
Are you searching for the Best Induction Cooktops in India? Look no further because you are in the right place. In this article, you will find everything you need to know about the best Induction Cooktop in India. The major difference between a gas stove and an induction cooktop is that induction is significantly more efficient than gas because the food is cooked with induction will receive 90% of the heat generated, as another site is only 40-55% for gas. This keeps your kitchen much cooler and more comfortable while you prepare meals.
The demand for induction cooktops in the Indian market has increased tremendously in the last few years. And in line with this growing demand, multiple companies have launched numerous induction cooktops in the Indian market. Lifelong Inferno LLIC20 is the best one from various models according to your needs can be a difficult task for you. Especially if you do it for the first time.
Below we have provided a list of the eleven best induction cooktop two burners in India to make your job easier. Also, we have discussed the advantages and disadvantages of each product included in this list. Along with this, we provided a buyer’s guide at the end of the article. Hopefully, this all-inclusive guide will help you buy the best induction Cooktops for your home.
Philips Viva Collection HD4928/01 2100-Watt Induction Cooktop, Black
Rs. 2,967 in stock
- Philips Domestic Appliances is Asia’s most trusted brand(As per Research by ibrands360 & WCRCINT. Category: Home Appliances.)
- Philips Viva Collection HD4928/01 is a leading brand in the Indian electronics market.
- The brand has been providing excellent quality products to Indian consumers at reasonable prices for a long time.
- The product does not require any installation. It is ready to use whenever you plug it into an electrical socket. Now let us discuss the notable features of the product.
- Electromagnetic Induction Technology ensures high heating efficiency.
- Time Setting Function enables you to set the time from 0 to 3 hours.
- Highly efficient
- Ideal for Indian cooking
- User-friendly touch control panel
- Speedy cooking
- Consumes electricity hence your electric bill will increase
Prestige PIC 20 1200 Watt Induction Cooktop with Push Button, Maroon
Rs. 3,295 in stock
- Voltage: 230V Wattage: 1200W Includes: Main Unit User Manual Warranty Card
- Note : refer to Image for error codes and their respective solutions
- Troubleshooting guidelines: Works only with Induction base cookware- bottom diameter between 12cm-26cm Product Dimensions: 38cm Length x26cm Width x6cm Height Weight: 2.2kg
- Power - 1200 watts power ii Type of Control Panel - Push button Great Features - i Indian Menu Options ii Aerodynamic cooling system iii Automatic voltage regulator saves power
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Prestige PIC 20 1200 Watt Induction Cooktop with Push Button is a great product that comes with some excellent features and an attractive price. Let’s take a look at some of the notable features of the product.
- One of the convenient features of the product is its Indian Menu Option. This cooktop comes ready with Indian menu options. As a result, you can easily make Indian food like idli, dosa, Chapati, curry with just a touch of a button.
- A significant aspect of the product is its Intelligent Computer Control Procedure. With this feature, the cooktop can automatically control the power and temperature according to different cooking needs. So you can cook more efficiently.
- The product comes with unique Power Saver Technology that can monitor the temperature of the cookware and control the power level based on requirements. So it helps to keep your electricity bill low by preventing unnecessary wastage of energy.
- In addition, the Auto Switch-Off feature ensures that when the cooktop is unused for extended periods, it automatically shuts off the switch. It also helps prevent wastage of electricity.
- Elegant design
- Faster cooking as compared to LPG
- Energy efficient
- The supplied wire is short, which reduces its flexibility
Philips Viva Collection HD4938/01 2100-Watt Induction Cooktop with Sensor Touch, Black
Rs. 3,999 in stock
- 0 to 3 hours time setting;10 preset menus for different Indian recipies
- 24 hours preset timer function for delayed cooking;High quality full glass panel for premium finish and easy cook
- Sensor touch keys for ease of use;Auto-off program cooks food safely
- More comfortable cooking without flame;Cool-to-touch surface cooks foods safely; Warranty: 1 year on product;Power: 2100 watts
- Size Name: Free Size
- The Philips viva Collection HD4938 / 01 2100 watt induction cooktop with sensor touch is a fantastic product that is undoubtedly one of the best induction cooktop set in India at the moment.
- The cooktop is very easy to use. In this case, no installation is required, and you do not need any previous experience in induction cooking.
- You can easily plug it into the electric socket and start cooking. Now let us briefly discuss some of the significant features of the product.
- The most convenient feature of the product is its Ten Preset Menus for different Indian recipes. In this case, the time and temperature are set in advance according to the requirements of the specific recipe.
- This feature allows you to set the cooking time from 0 to 3 hours according to your needs.
- High efficiency
- Easy to use
- User-friendly control
- Ten pre-set timer
- Consumes more electricity
Pigeon by Stovekraft Cruise 1800-Watt Induction Cooktop, Black
Rs. 1,599 in stock
- Pigeon Cruise Induction Cooktop Comes with 7 segments LED display for power and temperature. This Induction Stove comes with high-grade electrical that protects against short circuits. It's superior top plate cans with-stand very high temperatures, making it very durable;Smart timer for hands free cooking , Cord length : 1.3 meter. Worktop Material:Carbon Steel, Preset timer - auto switch off , Soft push button, Temperature Control: Manual
- Induction Stove comes with 93-percent energy saving technology;Safety Standards: Cruise Induction Stove will start working only when the Induction base Cookware is kept on the top
- Included: 1 - Pigeon Cruise Induction Stove and User Manual;Power Input: 220 V and Power Consumption: 1800 Watt
- Warranty Description: 1 Year On Product
- Pigeon by Stovekraft Cruise 1800-Watt is well known for producing high-quality kitchen appliances.
- The brand has established itself in the Indian market by providing quality products at low prices.
- Dual Heat Sensor Technology allows you to perform cooking more efficiently.
- Auto Switch Off feature prevents unnecessary wastage of energy.
- 7 Segments LED Display shows all the necessary information regarding settings.
- Preset Menus like Pressure cook, Sauce, Curry, Heat milk, Deep fry, etc.
- High-quality materials protect you from accidents like electric shocks
- High efficiency
- Save energy and time
- 93-percent energy saving technology
- High-quality materials
- Consumes more electricity, therefore, increases the power bill
Prestige PIC 15.0+ 1900-Watt Induction Cooktop, Black
Rs. 3,190 in stock
- Concealed and feather touch buttons
- Anti magnetic wall, Push Button Controls
- Elegant design with full glass top panel
- Automatic voltage regulator that controls power surges and fluctuation. Indian menu options help you prepare dishes at the touch of a button
- Unique design for protection against insects
- The PIC 15.0+ 1900-watt induction cooktop is a perfect example of the excellent quality products manufactured by Prestige.
- This product comes with several advanced features and attractive prices, which undoubtedly makes it one of the induction cooktop 2000w in India. Let’s take a look at some of the significant features of this product.
- Intelligent Computer Control Procedure reduces power consumption and Helps to cook quickly.
- The Feather Touch Control Panel makes it easy to operate the device.
- Automatic Voltage Regulator protects the cooktop from voltage fluctuations.
- Keep Warm Function helps to keep food warm for up to 4 hours.
- Stylish modern design
- Excellent performance
- Protection against voltage fluctuation
- You have pre-set timer for the Indian menu
- Consumes more electricity
Havells Insta Cook PT 1600-Watt Induction Cooktop, Assorted Colors
- Timer function and one touch operation. Micro-crytsal plate main body
- Variable power control ; 3 hour preset timer ; Power input: 220-240 V ; Power consumption: 1600 W ; Frequency: 50 Hz ; Cord length: 1.2m
- Fixed and variable cooking
- 6 different mode of cooking functions, Fast heating - Yes
- Digital LED display for easy operation
- The Hevells Insta Cook PT 1600-Watt Induction Cooktop is an established brand in the Indian market, which manufactures a variety of products ranging from electrical equipment to kitchen appliances.
- The Hevells has specially designed the product with Indian cuisine in mind. Let us briefly discuss some important features of the product.
- The product comes with Six Different Cooking Modes like dosa, curries, boiling, frying, etc.
- The unique intelligent technology of this product will automatically adjust the power and temperature according to the needs of the food items. It will help you to cook quickly and efficiently.
- The LED display is a convenient feature of this induction cooktop. The display shows you various necessary information like selected time, temperature, menu, etc.
- Pre-set cooking menu help speedy cooking
- Digital LED display for easy operation
- Soft-touch panel enhances the overall appearanc
- 6 different mode of cooking functions
- The soft-touch panel is user-friendly, but you need some time to learn it.
Bajaj Majesty ICX 7 1900-Watt Induction Cooktop, Black
- Keep warm mode. Power Input : 220 - 240 V. Power: 1900 watts. Working Voltage Range-130V TO 260V AC. IGBT Used : 25A
- Bajaj Majesty ICX 7 1900-Watt Induction Cooktop is one such product that is one of the best induction cooktops in India at the moment.
- Bajaj is a well-known brand in India that has established itself in various sectors ranging from automobile to finance.
- The brand is not far behind as a kitchen appliance manufacturer.
- Bajaj has earned the trust of buyers by providing several high-quality kitchen types of equipment such as Kitchen chimney, Dishwasher, Roti maker, etc. at attractive prices.
- 8 Pre-Set Menus reduces the hassle of cooking and helps to cook faster.
- Auto Shut Off feature prevents energy wastage and keeps electricity bills low.
- The elegant design enhances the decor of the kitchen.
- Intelligent Induction cooktop
- The Presence of different sensors improves overall performance
- Pre-set Indian menu options
- Keep warm mode
- Soft-touch buttons are useful, but you need time to learn it.
Prestige PIC 6.0 V3 2000-Watt Induction Cooktop with Touch Panel, Black
- Content: prestige induction cooktop-pic 6.0 V3
- Net quantity: 1 unit
- Voltage: 230v, Wattage: 2000w, Feather-touch buttons
- Automatic cut off, Single Touch Lid locking
- Warranty: 1 year;Contact_us on: [1800-123-33441]
- Prestige PIC 6.0 V3 2000-Watt Induction Cooktop with Touch Panel is another excellent product from Prestige that comes with some attractive features and a reasonable price.
- Indian Menu Options to quickly prepare Indian menus like Chapatti, Idli, Dosa, etc.
- Full Computer Control Procedure prevents energy wastage and helps to cook more efficiently.
- Power Saver Technology helps keep electricity bills low.
- Dual Heat Sensors prevent food from overheating and helps save electricity.
- Automatic Voltage Regulator provides protection from voltage fluctuations.
- Automatic keep warm feature
- Voltage regulator protects from voltage fluctuation
- The anti-magnetic wall ensures no loss of energy
- Comes with power-saving technology
- Consumes more power
Preethi Trendy Plus 116 1600-Watt Induction Cooktop, Black
Rs. 2,808 in stock
- One touch menu. Control : Push Button
- The ceramic plate can withstand very high temperature hence our ICT's are highly durable
- Country of Origin: Singapore
- Highly efficient
- Longer wire cord length for convenience
- Preethi Trendy Plus 116 1600-Watt Induction Cooktop comes with several excellent features, which undoubtedly make it one of the best induction cooktops in India.
- The product features a useful one-touch menu.
- It comes with a durable ceramic plate to resist intense heat.
- Pre-set Indian menu options make it very easy to prepare Indian dishes such as Idli, Dhosa, Gravy, Chapati etc.
- The cooktop comes with auto switch-off technology, which ensures less power consumption as compared to others.
- The cooktop minimizes the heat loss by transferring 84% of the heat to the cookware.
- Durable ceramic plate to resist intense heat.
- High-quality electrical materials.
- Auto switch-off function
- You have pre-set Indian cooking options.
- Some user report the issue of overheating when setting to a maximum power of 1600 watts.
Usha Cook Joy 3616 1600-Watt Induction Cooktop, Black
Rs. 2,099 in stock
- Worktop Material - Copper,
- Power Consumption - 1600W
- Color - Black-Red
- Push Button Control
- Usha 1600Watts Induction Cooktops comes With high performing product.
- In the recent decade, Usha has ventured into new areas (kitchen appliances) and received great applause for its quality and affordable pricing.
- The portable design of this cooktop makes it easy to use and maintain for a long time.
- It is available in black color and the top surface is made of a ceramic plate to distribute the heat evenly to the containers.
- The stylish and compatible design of this product easily fits into modern kitchens and adds a great value.
- It is also possible to set the timer and temperature using the push buttons on the touch panel.
- Power saving intelligence
- 1600Watts power consumption
- Resistant to voltage fluctuation
- Variable temperature and timer settings
- Instruction manual is not simple to understand
Lifelong Inferno LLIC20 1400-Watt Induction Cooktop, Black
- Auto switch to power saving mode
- 7 Preset menu with additional manual control
- Safety sensor for protection against voltage fluctuation. Power Input AC 220 V
- Anti skid feet
- Pan sensor technology-operates only when cookware is placed on it
- The Lifelong Inferno LLIC20’s most affordable induction cooktop that we have reviewed in our blog.
- The cooktop comes with a black induction cooker that features a LED display that makes way for easy usage.
- The controls are simple and the tactile switches are very durable.
- The 1.2-meter power cord helps you to adjust the position easily.
- 7 Preset menu with additional manual control delivers a smooth and complete control over the mechanics of the induction cooktop.
- If you are low on budget but do not want to miss out on the benefits of induction cooking, then this is the best induction cooktops in India.
- Auction-cooktop Havells is one of the popular Indian origin company which has been providing kitchen and domestic appliances since many decades.
- Among all their products, Havells Insta has stolen our hearts with its high performance and affordable price.
- Economical to purchase
- Turns off automatically at high temperatures
- Variable power control
- 6 different cooking function
- The build quality is not up to the mark
What Are Induction Cooktops?
Unlike conventional gas ovens, induction cooktops use electromagnetic waves to heat food. In this unique technology, cooking is performed without the use of any flame. This advanced technology uses electromagnetic fields to heat the cooking pot but does not heat its own surface. And it doesn’t even warm the kitchen environment.
Why Do You Need Induction Cooktops?
- Fast Cooking- Induction cooktops take much less time to cook than a gas oven. So you can cook much faster.
- Save time- Induction cooktops can cook food very quickly. So it reduces the amount of time you spend in the kitchen. And you get a lot of time to do other things.
- Safe- An induction cooktops cooks food using electromagnetic waves. Since the flame is not used for cooking, there is no chance of an accident like burning. Also, unlike traditional gas ovens, you don’t have to worry about gas leaking.
- User friendly- Induction cooktops are generally small in size, take up less space in the kitchen, lightweight, portable, and easy to operate.
- Eco-friendly- The induction cooktop does not heat the kitchen environment, does not radiate heat to the atmosphere, and does not emit any toxic gases into the environment. So it is good for the environment.
- Easy maintenance- Induction cooktops are small in size and have a smooth surface. So it is effortless to clean.
- Affordable- Induction cooktop price is low. Also if you cook by induction cooktop, then your cooking cost will also be less. So people of almost every economic class can use it.
Types Of Induction Cooktops
1. Single-element induction cooktops
A single-element induction cooktops is the type of induction cooking unit, where there is a single cooking zone, where you can place the cookware. As there is only one cooking zone, you can’t use it for simultaneous cooking of different dishes. Generally, it consumes maximum wattage of 1800 W. This units are less costly as compared to others. They are extremely portable. These units are useful for small families.
2. Multi-element induction cooktops
In a multi-element induction cooktop, there are multiple cooking zones, where you can place various cookware for the simultaneous cooking of different dishes at the same time. Usually, this type of cooktop consumes maximum wattage of 3600W. They are comparatively costly and less portable. As these units are relatively bigger, it takes more space to install. These units are helpful for large families.
Now, in India, induction cooktop has become very popular, and its popularity is growing every day.
There are various reasons for its popularity in recent days. Unlike traditional gas stoves, it is built based on the latest advanced technology which ensures safety, saves energy and time. As a result, this newest technology reduces the amount of time for cooking and provides better safety features that protect you from kitchen burns and injuries. Moreover, most of the induction cooktop is very lightweight and portable so that you can move them very quickly.
Before buying an induction cooktop, there are some essential things you should know. Let us briefly discuss them.
When the cooktop is unused for an extended period, that feature automatically turns off the switch.
The touch control panel is safe, easy to operate, and user-friendly.
How To Use An Induction Cooktop In The Right Way?
Using it is very easy when you get to know it. Follow these simple steps to learn how to use an Induction Cooker properly in Indian style.
1. Place The Induction Stove Near Power Source
You should place the Induction Cooker near a power source and in a well-ventilated area in the kitchen. Having a source of power is very important as it won’t run without electricity. Check the length of the induction cooktop if it is sufficient. Otherwise, you need to use an extension cable. In addition, to vent out the gas and smoke generated during cooking, you should keep it near a chimney or close to the exhaust fan.
2. Select The Type Of Pot/ Container
As the Induction Cooktops are operated on the principle of Electromagnetism, you need a ferromagnetic pot made of iron or steel. Otherwise, heating will not occur and it may damage the pot.
Moreover, the pot should be flat-bottomed. With a flat surface, the surface area of contact between the pot and cooktop increases. It minimizes heat loss and increases the efficiency of the induction cooktops.
3. Switch On The Cooktop And Prepare For Cooking
After placing the induction cooktop in the right position, switch it on and get ready for cooking. As per your type of cooking and recipe select the right power or option from the operating panel.
The menus differ for various brands and particular Induction Cooktops. To check the right functionality of an option, take a look at the user manual of the particular model. You should keep in mind that with higher wattage, higher heat is generated and cooking gets faster.
You can also use the timer from the operating panel of the stove and save induction cooktop power consumption.
4. Cooking With Induction Cooktop
Select the right temperature settings from the preset menus on the panel of the appliance. Depending on the recipe, continue the cooking process that you normally used to do. There is no complication in this step.
5. Cleaning And Maintenance
After cooking, do not touch the heated surface for at least 15 minutes. Let it cool down. Next, use a moist cloth and gently rub it on the stove to clean it. To get rid of stains that do not go away with just moist cloth, use a cloth soaked in mild detergent.
With proper cleaning and maintenance, the induction cooktop will last longer with optimum performance.
10 Tips For Better Safety To Use An Induction Cooktop
- Elder persons who have a pacemaker or any other magnetic device, should not use an Induction Cooktop. The magnetic field of it may interfere with the magnetic field of the pacemaker.
- Ensure the connecting cable of the Induction Cooktop is large enough. Otherwise, use an extension cable. Do not use it if the cable is under tension, it might get loose and there could be a chance of short circuit.
- The placement of the induction cooktop is very important. You should keep it at such a place where the smokes get away easily and the length of the connecting cable is food enough. This will improve the cooking experience as well as safety.
- When cooking, select the right option to use from the control panel. If you do any mistake in selecting the right option, turn it off and start over.
- If you do not place a pot on the induction cooktop utensils and turn it on, the surface does not get heated. But, as soon as you place a pot, the surface gets heated due to the induction of a magnetic field. After you cook, leave it for at least 15 min and do not touch the surface to avoid the potential chance for an accident due to the heated surface.
- When heating a liquid such as water or milk, it might spill over the surface of the induction cooktop. This may cause slippage of the pot on the surface. So, make sure you select the right option. In case, if this situation happens, turn it off and clean the surface with a cloth carefully. Do not touch the stove surface.
- Clean the induction cooktop every time use. It won’t take more than a minute. Good maintenance and cleanliness ensure the device performs in optimum condition. It will also improve durability. Do not use any sharp object and abrasive cleaning agents when you clean it.
- Place the Induction Cooktop away from kids. As this is an electrical device, only trained or knowledgeable individuals should operate it. Do not leave them unattended.
- You should not place any flammable liquid near the cooking area.
- Use and handle the Induction Cooktop with care. Do not keep or store any material on the stove, to avoid unwanted malfunction.
1. What is the advantage of Induction cooktop?
Induction cooking is faster as compared to a gas oven. It is energy-efficient and safe to use. Also, an induction cooktop is portable and very easy to maintain.
2. Is induction cooking safe for health?
Induction cooking unit uses electromagnetic fields to cook food. Several studies have been conducted worldwide, which found induction cooking is entirely safe for health
3. How much power does it consume?
Usually, a portable induction cooktops consumes on an average of 1600 watts to 2200 watts of power.
4. What type of utensils do we need for Induction cooking?
An induction cooktop works on electromagnetic induction principle which can only work on Induction cooktop utensils made of either Steel or Iron. So, Appliances made of copper or aluminium are not compatible with induction cooking.
Moreover, the bottom of tools has to be flat to occupy the entire flat cooking zone of the cooktop.
5. What is the drawback of Induction cooktop?
You can not use Induction cooktop utensils made of copper or aluminium. Induction cooking units can only work with appliances made of either steel or Iron. Further, you need flat-bottom Induction cooktop utensils which can occupy the entire cooking zone of the cooktop.
6. How does an Introduction cooktop work?
The technology used in the Induction oven is relatively simple and easy. The technology is more efficient and less costly. Moreover, an introduction cooktop is safe, saves a lot of energy, and easy to use. Therefore, providing you with a better cooking experience at less price.
You can watch the video below, which describes how an introduction cooktop works. So you will have a better idea of the technology used behind the induction oven.
There are various types of Induction Cooktops available in India. However, you should look for such a product that has an average power consumption from 800 W to 2200 Watts depending upon the type of cooking. Undoubtedly, our selected products are the leaders in the Indian market. Therefore, you don’t need to search the market to find suitable induction Cooktops. We highly recommend buying Philips Viva Collection HD4938/01 Induction Cooktop because it is the best induction cooktop price in India in terms of its great design, excellent performance, and durability.
Cleanliness and proper maintenance is the key to make any electrical device perform better in optimum condition. Induction Cooktops are no different. Implement the pro tips along with the knowledge you have gained by learning how to use them. Share your thoughts in the comment section below.