Table Of Content
The best kitchen chimneys everyone loves to cook in an organized kitchen. But during cooking steam, odor, fumes can be very frustrating to deal with. That’s why the best kitchen chimney ductless became so popular. These are a convenient way to prevent those issues like steam, heat, fumes, etc from interrupting you during cooking. Kitchen chimneys enable you to experience smooth and interruption-free cooking while keeping your kitchen clean.
Nowadays, with modern technologies, there are best Kitchen Chimneys with more advanced parts. But they all are for doing the same thing. Faber 60 cm 1200 m³/hr is the best kitchen chimneys for home usually placed above a gas stove in the kitchen which then sucks odor, steam, fumes, released during cooking and throws them out of your kitchen to make the area of cooking clean. Not only that, but kitchen chimneys also provide ventilation to gas, smoke, and other types of fumes released from the stove at the time of cooking and throw it to the outside. These also come with an eye-catching and stylish design that gives your kitchen a modern look.
However, to buy the right best kitchen chimney auto clean for your kitchen, you need proper guidance. Since, there so many different brands, kitchen chimneys price ranges available, it may seem hard to choose the right one. In this article, we’ve provided some important factors to consider with top-quality products to make the buying process easier for you.
Faber 60 cm 1100 m³/hr Auto-Clean curved glass Kitchen Chimney, Filterless technology
Rs. 13,366 in stock
- type:curved glass, wall mounted, auto clean, colour: black+ stainless steel
- size:60 cm (2-4 burner stove for wall mounted chimneys)
- suction capacity: 1100 m3/hr (for kitchen size >200 sqft & heavy frying/grilling)
- filter-less technology ensures powerful suction capacity, it draws in the unhealthy smoke and oily fumes more efficiently and keeps your kitchen smoke free.
- control type: push button; speed: 2 speed ; panel material: black tempered glass
- Faber 60 cm 1100 m³/hr single-phase is best Kitchen Chimneys suction capacity is 1000 m3/hr.
- These kitchen chimneys engine power is 340.
- The shape of this product is a curved glass design.
- This kitchen chimney comes with 1 year on product and 10 years on motor warranty.
- The dimensions of this best Kitchen Chimney are 47 x 60 x 60 cm (LxWxH).
- Faber kitchen chimneys contain baffle filters along with push-button control.
- Curved glass design
- Equipped with high capacity motor to deliver powerful suction
- Push control to control the speed
- Easy to clean
- Can be noise
Inalsa Auto Clean, Motion Sensor Filterless Kitchen Chimney with Free Installation Kit - 60 cm, Nexa 60BKMAC
- Type: Pyramid style with side wall mounting, black powder coated and decorative finish, toughened glass top |colour: Black
- Size: 60 cm (2-4 burner stove for wall mounted chimneys) | suction capacity: 1500 m3/hr (for kitchen size - 175 sqft, medium and heavy frying/grilling)
- Thermal auto clean: No Oil inside cooker hood| delay power off: No smoke/odour after cooking
- Filterless Chimney| Control Type: Touch Control & Motion Sensor, Maximum Noise (db): 65
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty (7 years on motor and 2 years on product)
- Inalsa Nexa 60BKMAC comes with a decorative finish and sidewall mounting.
- These kitchen chimneys have touch control with the required voltage 230V and the suction capacity is 1200 m3 / h.
- The package of this kitchen chimney includes a chimney, duct and, warranty card.
- The dimensions of this kitchen chimney are 60 x 56.5 x 55.5 cm (LxWxH).
- Ducting is mandatory for auto-clean chimneys.
- This kitchen chimney comes with 1 Year warranty on the product and 5 years warranty on the motor.
- Energy-efficient LED
- Features touch control
- Great in performance and functionality
- Easy to use
- Glass is not covered under Warranty
Eurodomo 60 cm 1050 m³/hr curved glass Kitchen Chimney, Hood Onyx PB BK 60
Rs. 9,999 in stock
- Warranty: 1 year on product, 5 years on motor
- Type: Curved Glass, Wall mounted, chamber Material type : Black with tempered glass : Colour: Black
- Size: 60 cm(2-4 burner stove for wall mounted chimneys) | Suction Capacity: 1050 m3/hr(For kitchen size more than 200 sqft and heavy frying/grilling) | Filter Surface Area: 52 x 30 cmsq.
- Control Type: Push Button | Max noise(dB): 58
- Baffle Filter is suitable for Indian kitchens and requires cleaning every 6 months
- The Eurodomo 60 cm 1050 m³/hr is a wall-mounted, curved glass, and black colored kitchen chimney.
- The suction capacity of these best Kitchen Chimneys is 1050 m3/hr.
- Eurodomo kitchen chimneys feature baffle filters which are suitable for Indian kitchens.
- The dimensions of this kitchen chimney are 48 x 60 x 60 cm (LxWxH).
- The filter requires cleaning every 6 months.
- The warranty for this kitchen chimney is 1 year on product and 5 years on motor.
- Front push button control
- High-quality baffle filter
- 2 LED lights brighten your cooking area
- Energy efficient
- Very noisy
Faber 90 cm 1500 m³/hr Auto-Clean curved glass Kitchen Chimney (HOOD PRIMUS PLUS ENERGY TC HC BK-N 90
Rs. 22,990 in stock
- Warranty: 1 year on product, 5 years on motor
- Size:90 cm (3-5 burner stove for wall mounted chimneys)
- Suction Capacity: 1500 m3/hr (For kitchen size >200 sqft & heavy frying/grilling)
- Control Type: 3 Speed motion sensor touch control & Gesture control | Max noise(dB): 58
- Type:Curved Glass,Wall Mounted, Heat Auto Clean | Colour: Black
- This Faber 90 cm 1500 m³/hr design for open kitchen features push-button control. has a suction capacity of 1500 m3/hr.
- These are wall-mounted, curved glass-shaped, and black-colored kitchen chimneys.
- The size of this kitchen chimney is 45 x 90 x 60 cm(LxWxH).
- This Faber kitchen chimney has a 3-speed motion sensor touch control & gesture control.
- These kitchen chimneys come with 1 year a warranty on the product and 5 years a warranty on the motor.
- 2 LED lamps
- Advanced heat auto clean
- Baffle filter
- Touch control panel
- Quality of pipe is too low
Glen 60 cm 1200 m3/h Chimney, Melissa Auto Clean BL
- Type: Curved Glass, Wall Mounted| Colour: Black
- Size: 60cm (2-4 burner stove for wall mounted chimneys)
- Suction Capacity: 1200 m3/hr (For kitchen size >200 sqft & heavy frying/grilling)
- Filter: Baffle Filters| Control Type: Touch Sensor Controls | Max noise(dB): 58
- Heat Auto Clean: No need to clean your chimneys anymore
- The Glen 60 cm 1200 m3/h suction capacity of this kitchen chimney is 1000 m3/hr.
- The size of this kitchen chimney is 9 x 5.2 x 6 microvolt (LxWxH).
- This kitchen chimney for open kitchen features push-button control.
- Glen kitchen chimneys are silver-colored, wall-mounted, and straight glass hood.
- This product comes with a lifetime warranty.
- Features baffle filter
- Inbuilt LED lights in the designer hood
- Easily operated push buttons
- Equipped with FRP housing enhances its durable
- Connecting pipe is not provided
KUTCHINA Virgose 60 cm Chimney with 1100±50 M³/hr Suction, 100% Oil Collector Technology & Push Button
- Size:60 cm (2-4 burner stove for wall mounted chimneys) Wall Mounted, Hood Chimney
- FOR INSTALLATION Please register at 18004197333 Filterless technology for 100% oil suction | Suction Capacity : 1100 ± 50 m3/hr (For heavy frying/grilling)
- 3rd GEN DRY AUTOCLEAN - Where chimney cleaning is "ONE CLICK AWAY"
- Product Dimension - L 600 x W 500 x H 620
- Life time Warranty on motor & 1 year warranty on product
- The KUTCHINA Virgose 60 cm kitchen Chimney offers 1100±50 m³/hr for heavy frying/grilling.
- This wall-mounted, hood kitchen chimney comes with a 2-4 burner stove.
- The dimensions of this kitchen chimney are 60 x 50 x 62 cm (LxWxH).
- It’s a 3rd gen dry auto-clean one-click kitchen chimney.
- These best Kitchen Chimneys come with a lifetime warranty on the motor and 1-year warranty on the product.
- 100% oil suction
- Features power-saving LED
- 3rd generation auto-clean
- Strong suction capacity
- Not as such
Hindware Nadia 60 cm 1200 m³/hr Filterless Auto-Clean Kitchen Chimney with Motion Sensor and Touch Control
Rs. 16,990 in stock
- SUCTION CAPACITY: Powerful motor provides 1200 m3/hr suction capacity, suitable for heavy frying and grilling.
- FILTERLESS TECHNOLOGY: There is a screen to prevent contact with motor and blower assembly providing optimum suction.
- AUTO CLEAN TECHNOLOGY: This feature helps in cleaning the oil and residue formed inside the motor with just one touch.
- OIL COLLECTOR: It has a stainless steel oil collector which is easy to clean and stores more residues.
- CONTROL TYPE: User-friendly 3 speed Touch Control for smooth operation with very low noise.
- Hindware Nadia curved glass, wall mounted kitchen chimneys have a suction capacity of 1200 m3/hr.
- This ductless kitchen chimney comes with filterless technology.
- The dimensions of this kitchen chimney are 48 x 60 x 53.8 cm (LxWxH).
- It has a touch control feature.
- The warranty for this product is 10 years on the motor.
- Thermal auto clean
- Motion sensor technology
- Energy-efficient LED lamps
- Auto clean chimney
- Installation charges are higher
BLOWHOT 60 Cms Ariel Chimney 800 m3/h Suction, Push Control, Baffle Filter Chimney for Modular Kitchen
Rs. 5,490 in stock
- Baffle Filter: This BlowHot Chimney comes with a BAFFLE FILTER which is better then any CASSETTE FILTER that keeps the smoke out of your kitchen by sending it directly to the outlet.
- Blower Type : Plastic Blower | Noise :
- Led Lamps: For the proper lighting at your cooktop and pans, this chimney is installed with 2 LED Lamps.
- Type : Wall Mounted, Control Type : Push Control, Size : 60 Cms
- Warranty : 5 Years on Motor, For warranty registration Kindly check our manufacturer details on product details below and contact us on the given number.
- The BLOWHOT 60 Cms Ariel Chimney are easy controls all the functions of this kitchen chimney with the help of this push control panel.
- The aesthetics of your modern kitchen with this contemporary designed kitchen chimney.
- This BlowHot Chimney comes with a baffle filter that keeps the smoke out of your kitchen by sending it directly to the outlet.
- With the proper lighting at your cooktop and pans, this chimney is installed with 2 LED Lamps.
- Easy Push Control
- Less Noisy
- Wall-Mounted Chimney
- Contemporary Design
- Not as such
Faber 60 cm 1295 m³/HR Pyramid Kitchen Chimney, HOOD TENDER 3D T2S2 MAX BK LTW 60
Rs. 15,490 in stock
- Warranty: 1 year on product, 10 years on motor
- Size: 60 C (2-4 burner stove for wall mounted chimneys)
- Suction capacity: 1295 m3/hr (for kitchen size >200 sqft & heavy frying/grilling), 2 Extra vents helps taking out all the smoke from the kitchen
- Chimney comes with Triple layer baffle filters which are very easy to clean
- Type: pyramid, wall mounted | Colour: Black
- Faber 60 cm 1295 m³/HR auto clean kitchen chimneys suction power is
- These kitchen chimneys feature a heating pad to clean the chimney with a button.
- It comes with a hand sensor that means no need to touch the kitchen chimney.
- The dimensions of these kitchen chimneys are 60 x 45 x 45 cm (LxWxH).
- This kitchen chimney comes with a hand sensor that means no need to touch the Chimney.
- It has a big display of everything which shows the temperature in the kitchen.
- Features hand sensor
- Comes with a wave sensor, smoke sensor, gas sensor, and Baffle filter
- Automatic glass opening feature
- LPG gas sensor for safety purpose
- No installation support
Sunflame 60 cm 1100 m³/hr Curved Glass Kitchen Chimney, BELLA 60 BK
Rs. 8,590 in stock
- Airflow (max) 1100 m3/h
- Stainless Steel & Glass Finish
- Stainless Steel (BK) Finish
- Push Button Controls
- Twin Baffle Filters | LED Lamps
- The Sunflame BELLA 60 BK, a perfect cooker hood with a combination of performance, looks, and technology.
- It comes fitted with easy to clean, heavy-duty stainless-steel baffle filters, which work efficiently forcing oil & other residues to settle inside the baffle.
- This chimney is letting only the air move freely in between the filters.
- Its high-efficiency 190w motor is the heart of the chimney, which gives a powerful suction of 1100 cubic meters/hr.
- The unique design holds the Motor and Twin Turbine in place whilst absorbing any vibrations they create.
- Equipped with high-efficiency stainless steel baffle filter
- The noise level is up to 58dB
- The intelligent push-button controls will offer you maximum comfort
- The chimneys come with energy-efficient LED
- Not as such
Before buying you must first decide which type of kitchen chimney you want for your kitchen. There are basically four common types of kitchen chimneys available for different kitchen structures and designs. The types of kitchen chimneys are.
It is possible to power a chimney on an inverter. Most chimneys consume 120 to 300 Watts and it’s possible to run it on an inverter. The inverter should be above 600 VA capacity and a pure sine wave inverter so that it does not damage the induction motor inside the chimney.
- Wall Mounted Best Kitchen Chimneys are the most used kitchen chimneys usually located against the wall and cooktop. These are the most popular types in India. Wall Mounted chimneys require ducts to release the smoke to the exterior. These chimneys come with a filter that purifies the air and releases it back to the kitchen. There is also the ductless category available for this type of chimney.
- Island is the best Kitchen Chimneys are designed to hang from the ceiling above the cooking top, hob away from the wall. This is because some kitchens have stoves in the center of the kitchen and you will need a kitchen chimney to fit in the center. Island kitchen chimneys are perfect for that job,
- Built-in Kitchen Chimneys are integrated inside the kitchen, wood furniture which fits against the wall. This type of kitchen chimney’s exhaust pipe and the accessories can not be seen from outside. Typically, these Built-in best Kitchen Chimneys are located in some modern apartments which are perfect for enhancing the great look of the kitchen.
- Straight-line Kitchen Chimneys are also popular for Indian kitchens. Straight-line kitchen chimneys come with powerful suction capabilities to suck up the smoke directly from the cooktop, pressure cooker, and another cooking instrument as well as from the other parts of the kitchen. Additionally, these types of best kitchen chimneys 90cm offer overhead space to store your kitchen items. Thus, this is the perfect kitchen chimney for small kitchens and can not be seen from outside.
Another important factor to look for Is Filter. Choosing the right filter can enhance the performance of the kitchen chimney. Suction power becomes poor which can have a detrimental effect on your health if the filter doesn’t perform well. There are 3 types of kitchen chimney filters available, i.e.-
- Cassette Filter, also known as Mesh Filter often made of multiple layers of aluminum or stainless steel in order to trap the solid particles as well as it passes the smoke outside. However, these can reduce the suction capacity of the chimneys. That’s why you need to maintenance or wash the Cassette Filters regularly.
- Baffle Filter is popular for the Indian best Kitchen Chimneys. These filters are a great alternative to the mess filters, in fact, an improvement of 30% better than the mesh filters. The panels on the filter have multiple curves allowing the smoke to escape while it restrains the grease from doing so. Kitchen chimneys with Baffle filters are easier to clean and maintain. You can clean them once in 3 or 4 months without the help of any technician.
- Carbon Filter is another popular filter in India. Similar to the carbon filters in your water purifiers, these filters are integrated into your chimneys. The carbon filter helps in removing the bad odor from the food. These types of kitchen chimney filters are made of charcoal which can be used in both the duct and the ductless chimneys as well. However, the oil and other greasy particles stick to the carbon filters, so, you will need to replace them after a period of around six months.
Before choosing any product, you first know the important factors to get the right one at an affordable price range. Especially Indian kitchens where oily and spicy food are prepared almost every day, require the best Kitchen Chimneys with higher suction power. Like this, there are other key considerations to follow in order to purchase the best one available in the market. Check out our buyer’s guide below-
What does the suction power denote?
Suction Power is the motor’s capacity which is used to suck oil odor and particles. Higher air suction capacity in a kitchen chimney is good to use in Indian kitchens. The chimneys featuring long hoses have more suction power. Suction power is measured in cubic meter per hour- m³/hr.
How often should you clean the kitchen chimney?
Depending on how much load your kitchen handles and the type of food you prepare, Kitchen chimneys should be cleaned once in at least 2 or 3 months. If your kitchen has to deal with a lot of oily and spicy food, it is recommended that you clean the kitchen chimney with mesh filters once a month. On the other hand, charcoal filtered or carbon filtered chimney requires replacement once in 6 months.
How does kitchen chimney work?
The chimney is placed just above the cooking equipment. When the kitchen chimney is turned on, oil, odor, smoke, and steam produced during cooking are sucked out. The oil gets into the oil collectors and then duct throws heat, smoke, steam out of the kitchen.
What is kitchen chimney used for?
The kitchen chimney is used to remove heat, smoke, food odor, and airborne grease. The kitchen chimney has an internal fan and filter to do this work.
What are the advantages of an auto-clean kitchen chimney?
Kitchen chimneys contain an aluminum non-stick turbine blower that prevents oil clogging on the internal parts of the kitchen chimney. Kitchen chimneys are used to throw out grease and oil particles from the filter that affects the kitchen chimney’s suction power and reduces its performance.
Kitchen chimneys are, no doubt, very useful and handy kitchen equipment to remove the smokes, oils from the kitchen’s air to allow someone to have a great cooking experience. A kitchen chimney with powerful suction capacity is the most popular and highly recommended especially for Indian kitchens as they are capable of working with more power and efficiency to absorb a huge amount of odor, smoke. We hope that the list of kitchen chimney prices, buyers guide in this article will help you find the right one for your kitchen.