How many times have you looked at an old photo, and wished it could be printed better? It’s time to get the best photo printer.
There are many different types of printers out there, but not all of them are the same. Some have great photo quality while others take a very long time to print photos.
In this blog post, we will be exploring the best photo printers in India. In today’s highly competitive market it is important to choose a printer that meets your needs and provides you with quality prints. With so many options out there, it can be difficult to find the perfect one for you. We hope this guide helps!
Top 3 Pick Up’s
8 Best Photo Printer In India
✔️ Best Printer In India
✔️ Best printer Under 5000
✔️ Best printer Under 10000
✔️ Best printer Under 15000
✔️ Best printer For Small Business
✔️ Best Printer For Students
✔️ Best Dot-Matrix Printer
✔️ Best Cheap Printer In India
✔️ Best Office Printer
Best Epson Photo Printer
Epson PM-520 Photo Printer
- Print Speed Up To 36 Secs – Print speeds up to 36 secs make it perfect for printing photos on the go.
- Print Resolution Up To 5760dpi– High print resolution with a maximum of 5760dpi means you can print your images in superb detail.
- Wireless Connection – Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct allow you to connect with your devices without using cables, so you can print from anywhere.
- Epson Connect – Epson Connect gives you access to a wide range of apps and services that let you print from wherever you are, whenever you want. You can even use your smartphone as a remote control for the printer!
Epson L805 Wireless Ink Tank Colour Photo Printer
- Connect Seamlessly – The Epson L805 Wireless Ink Tank Colour Printer allows you to print from your smartphone, tablet, or computer. Print from anywhere in the house with a built-in Wi-Fi connection and Ethernet port.
- Bring Your Memories To Life – Produce high-quality photos that will last a lifetime. With the Epson L805 Wireless Ink Tank Colour Photo Printer, you can print lab-quality photos at home without any hassle.
- Impressive Printing Speeds – The Epson L805 Wireless Ink Tank Colour Photo Printer produces a 4 x 6-inch borderless photo in approximately 40 seconds.
- Compact And High-Resolution Printing – This compact photo printer is ideal for printing professional-looking photographs at home. It’s also easy to use and install.
Best Canon Photo Printer
Canon PIXMA G670 All-in-One Wi-Fi Photo Printer
- Color shifting mechanism: The printer has a color-shifting mechanism that shifts the color of the ink depending on the temperature. This is done to improve photo quality and allow for more vivid colors.
- 6 Color Ink Tank: There are six individual ink tanks in this printer, each containing one of six different colors. This allows for high-volume photo printing with vibrant colors.
- Wide Color Gamut: The wide color gamut allows for a more accurate representation of photos taken from cameras or smartphones. It also can print out higher quality photos than other printers that use a smaller color gamut.
- Easy Ink Refilling: The refillable ink tank system makes it easy to refill the ink tanks with new cartridges when they run low on ink.
Canon PIXMA G1020 Single Function Ink Tank Photo Printer
- High-quality Printing – Enjoy high-quality printing at home or in the office. The PIXMA G1020 is designed to produce exceptional results with every print job.
- Borderless Photo Printing – Create beautiful borderless photos using Canon’s FINE technology, which produces a resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi for high-quality photo prints.
- Replaceable Maintenance Cartridge – Use this maintenance cartridge to replace your ink when it runs out, rather than replacing the entire printer. This helps you save money on ink and reduce waste.
- High Page Yield Ink Bottle – This ink bottle contains enough ink to last you up to 6 months.
Best HP Photo Printer
HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 All-in-One Photo Printer
- Print Quality And Speed With Premium Cartridges – Get the best print quality and speed with HP original ink cartridges. Print professional, borderless photos in one click.
- Multiuse Printer For Home And Office Use – This all-in-one printer can be used for printing, copying, scanning, and faxing. Print from your smartphone or tablet with AirPrint and Google Cloud Print.
- Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) – Automatically scan multiple pages into a single PDF file using the ADF feature on this printer. Copy up to 50 double-sided pages per minute without reloading
- Print Technology – The print technology used in this printer is Jet Advantage, which produces high-quality prints quickly and easily.
HP Sprocket Select Portable Photo Printer
- Portable Photo Printer – The HP Sprocket is a portable, rechargeable photo printer that allows you to print photos from your smartphone or tablet.
- Easy To Use – Use the free app to take and edit photos with fun creative tools. Then, easily connect the printer to your phone or tablet via Bluetooth and print directly from the app.
- High-Quality Print – Prints up to 2″ x 3″ borderless photos in less than 60 seconds. Photos are printed on ZINK Zero Ink Paper with smudge-proof and water-resistant properties, so you can display them anywhere without worrying about damage.
- Instant Photo Printing – Connect your mobile device to the printer via Bluetooth and print photos directly from your camera roll or social media accounts like Facebook, Instagram, and more!
Best Kodak Photo Printer
Kodak Mini Portable Mobile Instant Photo Printer
- Print Photographs Without Any Effort – Kodak Mini Portable Mobile Instant Photo Printer is the perfect companion for your phone. It’s so easy to use, you can print photos without any effort.
- Easy NFC One Touch Technology – Print photographs without any effort. Kodak Mini Portable Mobile Instant Photo Printer uses NFC one-touch technology that allows you to connect it with your android or IOS phones quickly and easily.
- Compatible With Android And IOS Phones – Kodak Mini Portable Mobile Instant Photo Printer is highly compatible with android and IOS phones, tablets, laptops, desktops, etc. You can also print from your computer using the software provided in the box of this printer.
- High-Quality Printouts – This printer uses dye-sublimation thermal transfer printing technology which provides high detail-oriented prints without any effort from you.
Kodak Mini 2 HD Wireless Mobile Instant Photo Printer
- Print Photographs Without Any Effort – Kodak Mini Portable Mobile Instant Photo Printer is a small and easy-to-use printer that can be used with any phone. All you need to do is connect the two devices via Bluetooth, then press print on your smartphone screen. The pictures come out clear thanks to high-quality inks!
- One-Touch Technology – The Kodak Mini Portable Mobile Instant Photo Printer prints photographs without any effort. This printer uses NFC one-touch technology that allows you to connect it with your Android or iOS phone quickly and easily.
- Compatible With Android And IOS Phones – The Kodak Mini Portable Mobile Instant Photo Printer is compatible with most devices, including phones and laptops. You can print from your computer using the included software or directly from a device by downloading an app.
- High-Quality Printouts -This printer uses dye-sublimation thermal transfer printing technology which automatically prints high detail-oriented photographs without any effort from you.
Types Of Photo Printers
Large Format Printers
Large format printers use special paper designed for them, although some can be fitted with standard sizes of print paper. These printers produce high-quality prints but require the use of large paper which can be expensive and impractical for some.
Desktop Photo Printers
Desktop photo printers are also known as inkjet printers. They create prints using a wide cartridge that is installed into the printer.
These printers typically offer lower quality prints than other types, but they’re still considered to be professional quality images, and some customizable features are available.
Instant Photo Printers
Instant photo printers are one of the most popular types of photo printers because they allow users to create prints on-demand, rather than having to wait for a print to be finished printing. They also have the benefit of being small and portable, making them ideal for use with cameras, allowing people to print their pictures wherever they need to.
Thermal Wax Transfer (TXP) Printers
Thermal wax transfer printers use wax-like ink that is transferred from the printer to the paper when it comes in contact with heat. These types of photo printers are best for printing very high-resolution images, and they offer high-quality prints because of their superior printing technology like wireless printing or laser printing.
Electrophotographic (EP) Printer
An electrophotographic printer creates prints using toner, which is a powdered form of ink that is fused to the paper after it’s been heated. These printers are highly economical to operate because they use less power than other types, and their cartridges tend to last a very long time. These printers are ideal for those who want a low-cost solution for printing their own photos, and they are very popular in countries where power is expensive because of the amount of energy that they use.
Advantages Of Photo Printer
Photo printers are very beneficial to anyone who is into printing pictures that can be used for scrapbooking, family albums, photo journals, travel journals, and a lot more so if you want one of your own then visit online websites or your nearest computer store because they are now available in all the electronic malls and stores that sell computers or laptops.
- Ease of use
A photo printer is very easy to use and set up, unlike a photocopier. After setting it up, you only need to follow the instructions that come with the box or are given by the company’s customer service department. You can start printing your pictures within two minutes so there’s no need for you to waste time waiting for a long time just so that everything will be set up properly before you start using it.
- Documents can be printed out instantly
Unlike traditional ink tank printers picture printers are small portable devices, they can produce documents of high quality immediately when needed. This is great especially if you’re looking forward to delivering them at once to your boss, client, friend, or family. Since they are instant printers, waiting too long can cost you a lot of money and potential clients when you’re in need of print-outs right away.
- No color restriction
The best thing about photo printers is that the colors don’t really matter as compared to other types of printers like an inkjet printer. With this type of printer, no two shots look alike same with original pictures complete with vibrant color hues without having to deal with clogged heads that might not allow you to print out good quality images in black and white. For example, if you wish to make some bright pink background for the picture that will definitely give life into what’s going on inside the picture.
- Low cost per printout
Since picture printers are very small in size, the photo paper that is used for printing pictures costs less than a regular sheet of A-size paper. In most cases, it only costs four to five cents for each picture that you have printed so with just a few bucks worth of coins, you’ll be able to fill up your scrapbook or any other albums in order to preserve your memorable moments at an affordable price and without having to worry about going bankrupt because of the tremendous amount of cash spent on expensive ink cartridges.
- Can make copies of already printed pictures
You can also make prints out of photos that were previously developed by a developer or were taken from a digital camera so you can make as many copies as you want. So, if there’s anything that you have learned from the past and would like to use again in order to give life into your pictures for your scrapbook or any other purposes, then this type of printer will really come in handy for you as it has all the other advantages mentioned above.
- Can print on a variety of paper sizes
Picture printers can deliver high-quality prints even with using papers of different sizes ranging from A5 A4, A3 all up to B1 size paper so no matter what kind of recording media you have stored inside your storage device (i.e., flash drive), there is no need to think twice about buying photo printers anymore.
Best Photo Printer Under 20000
Best Photo Printer Under 10000
Buyer’s Guidelines To Buy The Best Photo Printer In India
- Functionality Type
The printers have been divided into two categories based on functionality type i.e. Photo-dedicated model and All-in-one printer. A photo dedicated printer is more expensive than an all-in-one printer but delivering a better quality of prints as the latter includes printing, scanning, and copying features besides printing photos.
2. Printing Technology
Best inkjet photo printers use different printing technologies such as dye sublimation, thermal dye transfer inkjet, etc., offering various combinations of text and photo options for output to suit customer’s requirements with decent print quality. The eye-catching prints are possible only when your printer uses advanced technologies like Inkjet which provides a wide range of color spectrum for brilliant prints.
3. DPI Resolution
The higher the number of dots per inch (DPI) more will be the sharpness and clarity of photos/images printed with a better quality printer. For example, a photo print of size 10″x15″ on HP Photosmart 5525 using HP advanced photo paper gives a resolution of 48002400dpi for an image consisting of 14001050 pixels which are very good. But when this image is printed through a printer having lesser dpi such as 1200*600dpi then it results in low-quality print due to lesser pixels being approximated by the printer engine.
4. Cost Per Photo/Page
The ink used in printers is available at different prices. For e.g., a photo-sized print of 5″x7″ may cost you approx Rs. 20-25 through an inkjet printer, whereas dye-sublimation printers will cost around Rs 35-50 for the same size of prints. There is also a big variation in the cost per page/printing speed depending on the technology used (e.g., Inkjet printers have low printing speed).
5. Printing Speed
In general, the printers having high dpi search have low printing speed but their quality of prints is good and the cost per print/page is also more compared to the printers which have lesser dpi but fast printing speed. But if you are looking for a printer only for photos then go for printers with higher dpi (e.g., 4800*2400dpi) because image details will be lost in case of lower dpi which results in low-quality prints as mentioned earlier.
The best photo printers are now more affordable than ever. If you want to take your photography game to the next level, it’s time for an upgrade! We hope this article helps you find the perfect printer for your needs; whether that be affordability or high-quality prints, we have something for everyone in our list of eight fantastic options. What is your favorite type of photo printer? Let us know in the comments below!