The printer is a staple in any office environment. It’s one of the most important pieces of equipment for sending documents and other projects to clients or work partners.
They can be used to print out important documents or even just as a way to keep the office tidy with labels and signs. In order to find the best printer for your needs, it’s important that you consider what exactly you’ll be using it for. You may want a scanner if you need digitized copies of your work, or an all-in-one device if printing is its primary function. The most economical option also depends on how much ink will need replacing over time and how often the paper will have to be replaced too!
After considering these factors, we hope this article will help to narrow down which printer would suit your needs best! This blog post will help answer these questions and more.
Top 3 Pick Up’s
8 Best Printers For Office Use In India
✔️ Best Printer Under Rupess 5000
✔️ Best Printer Under Rupess 10000
✔️ Best Printer Under Rupess 15000
✔️ Best Dot Matrix Printer
✔️ Best Cheap Printer
✔️ Best 3D Desktop Printers In India
✔️ Best Filament For 3D Printer In India
Best HP Printer For Office Use
HP Laserjet 138fnw Wi-Fi Printer For Office
- Compact Design – The HP LaserJet 138fnw is a compact printer that’s easy to set up and use.
- Easy Set Up – This affordable all-in-one printer can be connected to your computer, tablet, or smartphone with ease.
- Wireless Connectivity – You can print from anywhere in the house using your mobile device. No need for cables!
- Reliable Connectivity – Print wirelessly from any room in your Ofiice without worrying about signal strength or reliability. Connect easily and quickly with this reliable wireless printer.
HP Laserjet 108w Single Function Monochrome Laser Printer For Office
- Compact, Affordable Printer – This compact printer is a great choice for small offices. Affordable printing without compromising on quality.
- Simple Set-Up – With its intuitive setup and user-friendly interface, you’ll be able to print your documents quickly and easily.
- Wireless Connectivity – Connect to your network via wireless or Ethernet cable (cable included). Print from anywhere in the office without having to worry about cables getting tangled up!
- Reliable Connectivity – Reliable connectivity means you can always be sure that your printer will work when you need it to. No more worrying about whether or not it’s going to start working at the wrong.
Best Canon Printer For Office use
Canon MF3010 Digital Multifunction Laser Printer For Office Use
- Compact, Multipurpose, Easy To Use – The Canon MF3010 is a compact inkjet printer that produces high-quality color prints at speeds of up to 20 pages per minute.
- Easy To Install – It’s easy to install and set up the Canon MF3010. Just follow the onscreen prompts during installation and you’ll be printing in no time!
- Super-Fast Printing – This multifunctional printer can print documents up to 20 pages per minute in A4 size. It also has an automatic document feeder for scanning multiple pages at once.
- Minimal Maintenance – You won’t need to do much maintenance with this machine as it has a built-in duplex unit for double-sided printing and a separate paper cassette for plain paper.
Canon ImageCLASS MF235 All-in-One Laser Printer For Office Use
- Compact – The MF235 is designed for small office users with low-volume printing needs.
- Touch Screen Lcd – Easily navigate menus and print from your smartphone or tablet.
- One-touch Solution Key – One button to scan, copy, fax, and print. Quickly send documents directly to email addresses or network folders.
- Powerful Performance – Prints up to 22 pages per minute in black and white, and 18 pages per minute in color at a resolution of 1200 x 600 dpi. Scanning speed is up to 22 ppm in black & white and 16 ppm in color at 300 dpi using the ADF.
Best Epson Printer For Office Use
Epson EcoTank L3110 All-in-One Ink Tank Printer For Office Use
- High Page Yield – Save money on ink and paper! Print up to 6,000 pages with high-capacity ink tanks.
- Smart And Compact Design – The EcoTank L3110 All-in-One printer designed for students who need a compact printer that’s easy to use. Plus, it’s small enough to fit in tight spaces.
- High Print Speed – Get your work done faster! This printer prints at speeds of up to 20 ppm black and 16 ppm color. That means you can print more pages in less time.
- Stunning Resolution – With 4800 x 1200 dpi resolution, your documents will look sharp and professional. Plus, you’ll get vibrant colors.
Epson M100 Monochrome Inkjet Printer For Office Use
- Compact Printer – This printer is a space saver, and it’s easy to set up. It has a compact design that doesn’t take up much room on your desk.
- High Page Yield – The high page yield means you won’t need to replace the ink cartridge as often. You can print more pages without having to buy new ink.
- Speedy Printing – The speed of this printer is impressive! You can print documents in no time at all, so you’ll get things done faster than ever before.
- Wireless Connectivity – Connecting wirelessly makes it easier for you to print from anywhere in the house or office. It also means there are fewer cables needed.
Best Brother Printer For Office Use
Brother HL-L2321D Single-Function Monochrome Laser Printer For Office Use
- Efficient Printing – Get the most out of your printer with this HL-L2321D monochrome laser printer. Print up to 23 pages per minute for fast, professional-quality prints.
- 2-Sided Printing – Save paper and money by printing on both sides of a page. You can also print on specialty media like envelopes and labels using the built-in manual feed slot.
- Straight-Through Paper Path – This straight-through paper path makes it easy to load and unload paper, so you spend less time loading and more time printing.
- Convenient Paper Handling – The 250 sheet capacity tray means you’ll always have enough space for large jobs, while the 50 sheets multipurpose tray is perfect for smaller projects or single sheets of photo paper.
Brother DCP-B7500D Multi-Function Monochrome Laser Printer For Office
- Efficient Printing – Save time and money with the DCP-B7500D’s automatic two-sided printing capability. Print professional-quality documents at speeds up to 23 ppm in both black and color.
- Low-Cost Toner Box Technology – The Brother TN450 toner box uses a unique patented technology that allows you to print up to 2,600 pages (at 5% coverage) for a low cost of $0.01 per page. This is equivalent to using $3.50 worth of ink cartridges on an average printer!
- Large Tray Capacity – The Brother DCP-B7500D has a large 250 sheet paper tray, which can be expanded by adding optional trays, giving you even more capacity for your work or office needs.
- 2-Sided Printing – Two-sided printing allows you to print on both sides of a sheet without having to turn it over manually. This not only reduces paper usage but also helps save time when printing multiple pages at once.
Types Of Printers For Office Use
1. Laser Printer
A laser printer delivers full-page prints quickly because of its high-resolution printing. It uses a photoconductor drum to produce an image, and toner that is electrically charged is used for the image to be transferred onto paper. The best part about using a laser printer for office use is that copying, changing formats, and scaling the original print is possible.
2. Inkjet Printer
Inkjet printer for office use is popular for their ability to produce high-resolution prints, like those made from a laser printer for office use. However, inkjets are not used in official documents mainly because of smudging issues and they use more expensive ink cartridges compared to other types of printers.
3. Ink-Tank Printers
Ink-tank printers for offices use a type of cartridge that comes with its own reservoir to hold ink, and there is little chance of leaking. Cartridges are available in different colors and it’s easy to produce full-color prints at high speeds. These Colour printers are best for printing photos or large banners since they are able to use different types of paper.
4. Multifunctional Printer
Multifunctional printers for office use are printers that are integrated with scanner, copier, and fax machine functions, sometimes photocopying is also possible. They allow for two-sided printing, reduce costs and save time when compared to individual machines. These printers have an ink-tank system, which is expensive to replace since the tank remains full.
All These types of printers are office-friendly and produce good quality prints accordingly. A laser printer would be the best option for producing large-scale documents or presentations with ease while an ink-jet printer for office use can give high-resolution photos in a cost-effective way.
Advantages Of Printer For Office Use
- Assured Quality Output
It guarantees that all made copies are of the same standard. Copies produced using printers in Office are not only clear but also very easy to read. In contrast, reproducing images through such photosensitive materials as film and plates often yield prints that are unclear and sometimes even blurry. Also, some films fade quickly over time which results to lower quality images long before their expected life span is over.
2. Unlimited Number of Copies
This means that you can make as many copies as needed without wasting too much paper or ink because the output will be printed on both sides of the sheet if required. This has become possible through high-speed printers with automatic double-sided printing functions. What’s more, this saves the environment as well because less paper is being used.
3. Files are Easily Stored
Producing printed copies of your files will always be better than making them into documents, graphics, or images. This is because all printouts carry a date and time stamp which means that you can identify when it was made, who made it, and what needs to be changed in the document if ever revisions need to be done on it. In addition, they are easy to gather for storage purposes especially if they will be needed later for future references.
4. Keeps Track of Work Progress
With all hard copies readily available in just one place, you do not have to worry about losing important documents due to misplacement or mishandling from other office members.
5. Easy Reference of Data and Files
Printers in Office are far more beneficial than storing all your data on disks because printed copies leave a physical mark for future references; thus, files can always be found quickly and easily even after years of keeping them in storage. With printers, it is also possible to distinguish between multiple sets of hardcopies by using different colors to indicate changes or revisions done on the documents, which saves time when looking for a particular set among many other copies. What’s more, you need not worry about losing the document itself as long as you have its hard copy.
6. Secure from Unauthorized Copying
This eliminates the chances of another person printing out your valuable files without consent since it will now require physical access to the printer for office use.
7. Protects Files and Data from Unauthorized Access
For confidential files, printers in Office can help protect them from prying eyes because you are given an option to enter a password every time you want to print your documents so that unauthorized persons will not be able to view the contents of the file unless they know the password.
This however may not be advisable especially when shared computers are used by several employees where it is presumed that all stored data on them is safe from being accessed by other people even without permission, which brings us back to square one: securing files from unauthorized printing. In such cases where sensitive data must be printed for outside use or transfer, it would be best if they are immediately packed securely into locked and tamperproof containers just like how 3rd parties are required to transfer sensitive documents and materials.
8. Quicker Communication of Data and Information
Images, photos, and graphics can be quickly displayed on printouts for a faster way of saying everything you want to say about a particular topic in the office or outside. For example charts, graphs, and diagrams usually contain substantial information that cannot always be explained in detail only using words; thus, such data becomes more efficient to understand when it is presented on paper.
In addition, these printed copies can also be easily posted, pinned up, or stuck anywhere as long as it is accessible for others. Also, they become part of the company’s records thus with policies related to retention periods of such documents, you can expect that they will be kept for a long time.
9. Prevents Loss of Information and Data
In case the computing device used to make the document gets lost or damaged, at least you still have its copy on paper so that it won’t be too late to start over again. Thus, making it highly beneficial when your computer crashes.
10. Easier to Respond to Inquiries from Outside Parties
Printouts are given when needed by anyone who wants one especially if reports need to be sent out as attachments in an email or faxed through the use of printers. It is also easier for these printed copies to get delivered quickly and accurately since they can be sent through postal services which require no special knowledge from the sender to do so.
11. Saves on Office Space
With printers in Office, there is a limit to how many documents can be placed inside cabinets or shelves since these storage spaces are made for paper documents only and not the electronic files that are usually saved in disk drives or portable data carriers.
Thus, limited space is available because of this and it should always be remembered that any type of office equipment needs proper space for maintenance, repairs, and relocation when necessary which also leads to saving on time since you don’t need to spend your personal time organizing everything all at once just so you can use them right away.
Best Printer For Office Under 15000
Best Printer For Office Under 10000
Buyer’s Guidelines To Buy The Best Printer For Office Use
Know your needs
The first and foremost thing that you need to consider is to decide what your needs are. Is it just black-and-white printing or do you also need color prints? How big of a volume do you intend to print on daily basis? Also, find out whether there’s a requirement for printing on special papers or large formats. Knowing about all these factors will help you in choosing the best printer for office use.
Printers have features that can enhance productivity within the workflow. For example, imagine if your system does not support wireless connectivity, then you cannot simply connect wirelessly with any other device like mobile phones or tablets as well as share printers whenever needed without using USBs and cables. So, it is important to check out such features in printers before buying them and enhance workflow compatibility.
Brands that are well established make durable products and offer good value for money. They are always on top when it comes to customer service as compared to their competitors and can be trusted even during emergencies since they are always ready with cross-functional teams who take the responsibility of providing assistance when needed. For example, HP has teams all over the world with expert knowledge about its products and can help you resolve issues within a short span of time without affecting productivity.
Studying Support options
Although most office printers come with warranty periods, still there is an extended support period available that is provided by manufacturers on certain conditions like registering with their websites. These services are available for all major brands like HP, Epson, etc, and can be used in times of need or when you feel the warranty may not be enough. For example, for HP printers, there’s an option called ‘HP Instant Ink’ which provides ink to customers at preferred rates whenever needed without having to buy them beforehand. The price is simply charged on a per-page basis from customers after they receive the printed documents.
Choosing between the latest models or refurbished ones
If your printing workload is less or you have a low budget, then it will be ideal to go for refurbished products as compared to buying new ones that too in the latest models. Refurbished models come with almost similar features and specifications at almost half the prices of the new models and provide a good value-for-money deal.
Seeking advice from friends and colleagues who already own printers
In order to avoid spending too much on something that you may not need, it is better to seek advice or recommendations from people who are actually using printers in your home or at the workplace. Also along with brand names, finding out about their performance will give you an insight into which printer will best suit your needs.
Most modern printers these days come with multi functionalities like scanning, faxing, and even photocopying. So while buying such devices, check whether it provides all these facilities not? If yes, then there will be no need to buy separate devices for such tasks.
The price of the printer is one of the major factors that should not be overlooked while buying printers and sometimes may often lead you to think too much before making a final choice. If your printing requirement is less or you don’t print large volumes, then it will be ideal to choose an economical product since it is available at lower prices.
However, if you have a small business that involves heavy printing needs, then it will be better to purchase printers for small businesses devices that come with additional features like a scanner, copier, and fax aside from standard functions in order to avoid shelling out more money on these individual products. Sometimes, used printers are also sold by brands very close to their new counterparts but for much lower rates.
There are various types of printers available in the market depending on their functions that range from mono, color to multi-functional devices. Mono printers which allow printing only in black and white with less cost per page print are preferred for Office use or when you have low volume needs.
In offices or industrial setups, where a higher number of prints need to be done on a daily basis, getting color lasers is definitely recommended as they can provide high-quality prints at faster speeds. If you want an all-in-one solution then multi-functional printers will be ideal to go for since they perform multiple tasks like scanning and faxing along with being easy to operate.
Bigger machines may perhaps offer better speed but this might not suit your office requirements as they occupy more space. On the other hand, smaller devices might not be able to print in larger volumes though will meet your smaller requirements. So consider where you want to keep them and then decide accordingly.
This is one of the key factors that should always be kept into consideration while buying printers since it determines how fast you can get your tasks done with printing. For example, if your job requires high speed like in cases such as marketing campaigns where thousands of leaflets need to be printed within a short period, then choosing a printer with slow speed will make you lose out on time which is crucial in such situations. So look for printers that offer high speeds while keeping the quality of prints in mind too.
The resolution measures the quality of an image by describing the number of dots per inch or pixel (dpi) that a printer can produce. Low-resolution images look blurry and pixelated when enlarged because they contain too few ink dots to fill up areas of color clearly; high-resolution images don’t suffer from this problem.
A low purchase price is one way in which manufacturers try to woo buyers, but ultimately, all things being equal, it’s better to choose a model with a lower per-page print cost over one with a majorly lower sticker price.
Paper size support
Buyers should pay attention to the maximum paper size(s) supported by a printer. For example, imagine that you need something with a big footprint — say, 13×19 inches. Such massive prints are often produced on large-format inkjet printers, so if you’re buying for Office use, you would want to be careful about your selection in this regard.
Wrapping it Up
After going through our list of the best printers for offices in India, we hope that you have a better understanding of which printer is right for your needs and budget. If you need help narrowing down your choices or if this article has been helpful to answer some questions about what features are most important to you, reach out! Our expert team can provide recommendations based on their experience with these different models of printers designed specifically for offices.