Printer Under 5000!! A printer is a blessing for many of us, especially with the hectic lives that we lead. It saves time and effort from our chaotic schedules which could be used elsewhere. Moreover, printing documents or other work becomes so much easier- you can finish your school/college project without having to visit the xerox center at all! And finally, it takes up little space as well- perfect for those tight on room in their rooms.
There are many printers to choose from, and it’s difficult to find the best one for your needs. Many people believe that an all-in-one printer is expensive but this isn’t true – you can get a good quality printer in 5000 Rupees budget if you know where to look! It may not be perfect however will serve the printing needs of a home or a small business just fine.
If you are looking for a Printer Under 5000, we have compiled the best options out there. Each one has different features and our team of experts went through all reviews to determine which is worth buying. These printers will last long but they won’t break your bank account either!
4 Best Printer Under 5000 In India
✔️ Best Office Printer
✔️ Best Printer Under 10000
✔️ Best Printer Under 15000
✔️ Best Printer For Small Business
✔️ Best Duplex Printers
✔️ Best Desktop 3D Printers In India
✔️ Best 3D Printer Filament In India
✔️ Best Printer Brands
Types Of Printer You Can Buy Under Rs 5000
Inkjet printers are the cheapest printers under rs 5000. These types of printers use an ink cartridge which can be replaced by users. Some inkjet printers have a print head that is part of the printer and cannot be replaced when it breaks down. Inkjet printers are usually used in homes for regular printing needs like making notes, printing photos, or making presentations.
Laser printers are mainly used in offices as they can print at a higher speed than inkjet printers and produce high-quality prints with crisp text and clear images. Although a laser printer is heavier than an inkjet and multifunction printer and consumes electricity, it is less harmful to the environment as compared to other printers.
Multifunctional printers are good for small businesses as they can save money and time spending on hiring another person to work on the printer. These types of printers also occupy less space, so they fit well in small offices.
Photo printers are used by people to make high-quality prints of photos taken from a camera. People use photo printers to make postcards, banners, and flyers for their events or parties. Although, these types of printers are expensive for home users as they have many parts which can break if not maintained well.
Detailed Review Of The Best Printer Under 5000
HP Deskjet 2331 Colour Printer, Scanner, And Copier for Home
- Highly Affordable Printer – Save your productive time and money with this affordable all-in-one printer. Print, scan, copy documents at the touch of a button.
- Simple Set-Up From Your Pc – Simply connect to your computer via USB cable for quick set up. No need for CD installation or complicated instructions.
- Reliable Connectivity – Connect to your home network via Ethernet cable or wireless connection (WiFi). Use it on multiple devices such as smartphones, tablets, laptops, etc.
- Versatile Print/media Options – Print from any device including mobile phones and tablets using WiFi connectivity. Choose between black & white or color prints depending on your needs!
HP Deskjet 2332 Colour Printer, Scanner, And Copier For Small Office
- Quality Printing – Get crisp black text and vibrant color graphics. Affordable printing with Original HP ink cartridges.
- All in one printer – Print, scan, and copy what you need quickly and easily. Save space with an all-in-one designed to fit where you need it.
- Easy to install – Just follow the easy installation instructions included in the box. And get started right away with simple step-by-step guides for your Mac or PC.
- Easy to use – Easily print from your smartphone or tablet using AirPrint wireless technology.
HP Deskjet 1212 Colour Printer for Home Use
- Highly Affordable – Save your money and time with this compact printer. Print for home needs at a very high speed.
- Simple Set-Up From Your Pc – Connect the USB cable for easy setup from your computer. No need to install drivers or software, just plug in and print!
- Reliable Connectivity – The HP Deskjet 1212 Colour Printer is compatible with Windows 8, 7, Vista, and XP operating systems. It can also be connected via a wireless network (802.11b/g).
- Save Space – This compact printer takes up less space on your desk than other printers of its class!
Canon PIXMA TS3370s All-in-One Wireless Inkjet Color Printer
- LCD Display Panel – The Canon PIXMA G2020 NV All-in-One Ink Tank Colour Printer features a 2.5 inch LCD display panel for easy operation and navigation.
- Borderless Photo Printing – Borderless printing allows you to print photos without any white border or margins, ideal for printing high-quality photographs with professional results.
- Replaceable Maintenance Cartridge – This printer has a replaceable maintenance cartridge that can be easily removed and replaced when the ink runs out, allowing you to save money by refilling your own cartridges.
- High Page Yield Ink Bottle – The high page yield ink bottle gives you more prints per bottle, meaning less time spent refilling and more time creating memories with friends and family!
The best printers under 5000 in India are surprisingly affordable. With the rise of technology, there has been a rapid increase in demand for printers that can do more than just print. Printers today have many features including wireless printing and instant photo printing to name a few.
This is where you may need to spend your money on accessories like ink cartridges or paper which will be required with any printer purchase so keep this in mind when determining what kind of printer will work best for you! Buying cheap printers does not always mean they’ll last long or last as long as higher-priced models but if you buy one of these top 4 picks we’ve listed here then chances are good it’ll hold up well over time without costing too much either.