The RGB Cabinets for PC is an amazing product that combines the top gaming computer with a beautiful light effect. With RGB lighting on the rise, PC cabinet manufacturers are having to step up with innovative new products and features. RGB lighting is a growing trend that’s become extremely popular in recent years, but there are some very specific things you need to know before you buy an RGB-enabled case for your next build.
With RGB, you can create virtually any color you want on your PC cabinet. For example, if you have a red CPU cooler and an orange GPU card, you can set the entire case to be cyan so they complement each other perfectly! RGB is used on all of our PC cases, but it’s just one of many ways we use lighting to give our customers the ability to customize their build exactly the way they want.
RGB LED lighting has been a part of the PC industry for the past few years. An RGB Gaming CPU and a curved monitor is the best combination for a hardcore gamer. However, with all of the new lighting effects and modes, it can be difficult to find the right product if you don’t know what to look for. In this article, we’ll review some of the Best RGB cabinets for gaming on the market today and help you figure out which one is best for your build!
7 Best RGB Cabinet For PC In India
Also Read, If you want to Build the Best PC
Detailed Review Of The Best RGB Cabinet For PC In India
Best RGB Cabinet With 6 Fan
- The ZX1000 RGB comes with three 120mm Automatic RGB fans pre-installed on the front. To ensure that the case can be constantly cooled, it is fitted with mesh filters to allow high intake of air flow.
- The case comes with 4mm edge to edge tempered glass side panel which gives the case premium look. The front panels, top and bottom are made out of acrylic which makes it more flexible than other cases having steel panels.
- The case can support Maximum VGA card length of 315mm and Maximum CPU cooler height of 154 mm.
- it can support two 3.5 HDD bays on the bottom of the case from backside with the help of handy screws. The hard disk should be fixed before fixing the power supply and power supply will be fixed at bottom, it supports two 2.5 SSD drives.
- It has 1 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0, Audio In/Out and RGB Control.
- This case comes complete with a top magnetic dust filter that is easily removable and cleanable, as well as front panel mesh for very good air intake. This is my favorite feature because it helps to keep my computer cool while I’m using it.
- Although the case is rather large, it can still fit a 240mm radiator on the front and a 120mm one on the back.
CHIPTRONEX RGB Mid Tower ATX Gaming Cabinet Specifications
|Motherboard Type||ATX, Micro-ATX, and Mini-ITX|
|I/O Panel||USB 3.0 x 1, USB 2.0 x 2,HD Audio,RGB Control button|
|Drive Bays||2 x 3. 5 Inch HDD,2 x 2.5 Inch SSD, 1 x 2.5 SSD or 3.5 HDD, No ODD|
|Pre-Installed Fans||Front: 3 x 120mm Automatic RGB fans|
|Fan Support||Front: 3 x 120/140mm, Top: 2 x 120 mm & Rear: 1 x 120mm|
|Side Panel||Tempered Glass Side Panel|
|Radiator Support||Front: 120/240 mm, Rear: 120mm|
|Maximum CPU Cooler Height||154mm|
|Maximum VGA Card Length||315mm|
Best RGB Cabinet With Power Supply
- The Ant Esports Gaming Case offers a solid gaming chassis for your rig! The ICE-200TG has a transparent tempered glass side panel that lets you show off your build. It also has an acrylic front panel that comes in black or white.
- The new stand out design from Ant Esports was meant for 21st century gamers. The new cabinet has all the features to compliment any gamer needs. Next generation Gaming cabinet with all the new features to compliment all gamer needs. The new stand out design from Ant Esports is meant for 21st century gamers.
- It comes with a RGB front panel with LED control button that is an ideal solution for players who want to design their own custom built gaming rig. Each LED button on the top cover of the case lights up when pressed, allowing you to control the light effects easily.
- It comes with a Cable management system that helps you to hide all the cables so that they are not seen. This way, your cable management is better and more professional. Also, it is convenient to store all of your computer hardware in one separate zone so that it is easier to find what you need.
Ant Esports Mid Tower Gaming Cabinet With RGB Front Panel Specifications
|Motherboard Type||ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX|
|Drive Bays||3. 5 Inch x 2, 2.5 Inch x 2|
|Fan Support||Front : 120 mm x 3, Top : 120 mm x 2, Rear : 120 mm x 1|
|Liquid Cooling Support (Maximum)||Front : 120 / 240 mm, Rear : 120 mm|
|Pre-Installed Fans||Rear : 120 mm x 1|
|Material / Thickness||0.5 mm Thickness / Full Black Chassis|
|I/O Panel||2 x USB 2.0, 1 x USB 3.0, 1 x Audio In, 1 x Mic, SD/TF Card Reader|
Best RGB Cabinet With 4 fan
- This PC case has an innovative top that lets you install the computer’s components directly onto it. The top has holes at the top to allow for smooth air flow, and the built-in dust filter is easy to attach and detach with a magnet.
- It comes with metal side panels at the right that is joined by two clasps at the front and clasps at the back.
- It features a dust filter in tje air hole of the power supply unit. It prevents the dust from entering.
- It can equip six cooling fan , six front three, two top and one rear, and three front and one rear are standard.
|Expansion Slots||7 Slots|
|Power Supply Type||ATX PS2|
|Cable Management||23mm clearance|
|CPU Cooler Height Limit||165 mm|
|VGA Length Limit||370mm|
|Cooling Fans Support||Optional: Front:140mm×2/120mm×3; Top:140mm×2/120mm×2 Rear: 1×120mm Pre-installed:Front:3×120mm A-RGB fan; Rear:120mm x1 A-RGB fan|
Best RGB Cabinet For Gaming Pc
- The X2 is a gaming PC case that can hold any gaming build. With four pre-installed RGB fans, gamers are guaranteed optimal airflow and cooling to keep their systems running smoothly. The tempered glass increases the aesthetics of the cabinet, which also has room for two more fans.
- Its innovative features include a dustproof mesh on top and bottom engineered for extreme airflow and cooling of internal parts, keeping them away from dust and dirt.
- It comes with a A thin, lightweight at 0.3″ (8mm) and transparent tempered glass screen protector guards against scratches and scrapes to the touch screen without compromising its sensitivity for your devices. The tempered glass is covered by an oleophobic coating that prevents fingerprints and other contaminants while maintaining excellent clarity.
- The X2 CPU PC Case for Gaming is made for Mini-ITX / Micro-ATX / ATX motherboards and features a side window panel. Plus, this gaming cabinet also supports PSU in the bottom, keeping cables tidy and making cable management easier.
Coconut X2 Mid-tower RGB Gaming Cabinet Specifications
|Total Usb Ports||3|
|Side panel||CRYSTALLINE TEMPERED GLASS|
- The Cabinet has a chassis designed for gamers, with styling and quality in mind. It has a whole lot of features and specs for all your needs.
- The Zeb-Cronus gaming cabinet comes with support for ATX/ mATX and features a mirror finish on the front of the case, tempered glass on the front, sides, and top panels. The top panel has a PSU mounted to it.
- Chassis comes with 4 fans that are 120 mm Rainbow LED double ring. The fans provide the best ambiance for gaming and optimize airflow inside chassis.
- Zeb-Cronus is a chassis that can fit an all-in-one liquid cooler. This chassis comes with 4x120mm fans to provide a good airflow.
Zebronics Zeb-Cronus Premium RGB Gaming Cabinet Specification
|Drive support||HDD (3.5”) x 1 \ SSD (2.5”) x 2|
|CPU Cooler size||160mm|
|AIO Cooler||Rear 120mm|
|Cooling fans||Double Ring Rainbow LED fans \ Front 120mm x 3|
\ Rear 120mm x 1 \ Bottom 120 mm x 2 (optional)
|USB||1 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB|
|Side panel||Tempered glass|
Best Budget RGB Cabinet
- This RGB cabinet comes with an angular design. The corners of the cabinet are round, and its design is sleek and modern. It has a variety of practical functions as well as three-step illumination for the inside of the cabinet.
- This RGB cabinet includes three RGB fans. It keeps your CPU cool while long gaming sessions or some other work.
- It also has a tempered glass side panel and can be easily converted into a full ATX case with the included PSU shroud.
- It is well built and long lasting.
Corsair RGB Mid-Tower ATX Gaming Case Specification
|Maximum GPU Length||330|
|Maximum PSU Length||180|
|Case Windowed||Case Windowed|
|Case Material||Steel, Tempered Glass|
|Radiator Compatibility||120mm, 140mm, 240mm, 280mm, 360mm|
|Case Power Supply||ATX|
Best RGB CPU Cabinet
- It comes with Two fans on the front face of the case to make sure air flows evenly across the entire surface of the case. This will contribute to positive air pressure, and rising warm air will always be exhausted with rear and top airflow from MAG Forge 100 Series.
- The case has multiple easy installation mechanisms, including the ability to mount an ATX motherboard in a vertical position.
- As a result of the Forge 100 Series’ thoughtful case design, it is easy to install/remove tempered glass. Tempered glass can be placed on top of the stump before installation for an easy process.
- You can install a 120 or 240 mm liquid cooling radiator in the top of this chassis. Front and rear fans will help you cool down your system. Moreover, you can install up to three 120 mm fans on the front panel.
MSI MAG Forge 100M Mid Tower RGB Gaming PC Case Specifciation
|I/O PORTS||2 x USB 3.2 Gen1 Type-A / 1 x HD Audio / 1 x Mic|
|Case Expansion Slots||7|
|Maximum GPU Length||330 mm|
|Maximum CPU Cooler Length||160 mm|
|Power Supply||Standard ATX 160 mm, max to 200 mm (without 3.5” HDD case installed)|
|Form Factor||Mid Tower|
What Is A RGB Cabinet?
An RGB PC cabinet is a gaming case that has a built-in lighting system. It allows you to personalize the color of each individual part of your PC, which can be controlled through a series of buttons on the front panel or remotely via computer software.
With an RGB PC cabinet, you can choose from hundreds or even thousands of colors to change the look and feel of your gaming rig. This gives you the ability to create a unique style that reflects your personality and makes your gaming experience more immersive. RGB PC Cabinet is one of the most popular models in the world, its compact and stylish design adds a touch of fashion to your room. Some RGB PC Cases have one light strip running along the bottom, others have four strips on all sides. These cases are commonly used by gamers who want to showcase their high-end hardware and pretty much look awesome.
Benefits Of An RGB Cabinet
- PC gamers are among the most passionate and demanding consumers of RGB cabinets, second only to graphic designers. RGB cabinet is a full-featured PC case that has been specially designed for high-performance gaming PCs. It brings together jaw-dropping looks, excellent cooling performance, and cable management features that make your work easier.
- The RGB case can be an excellent addition to your gaming setup as it can complete your style as well as make your room look more elegant.
- The combination of these colors in your RGB pc cabinet will make it look really nice and appealing for your eyes. It will also help you feel relaxed while playing your favorite games on your PC.
- You can control the lights with your remote or app, and customize them to fit your mood.
- They are very much different than any other cabinet because they don’t just focus on the looks but also on performance. This means that you can game for hours without getting tired.
- Most cases have the option to create a mixture of these colors as well as dim them down. So you can set it up according to your need.
Best RGB Cabinet Under 10000
- ZEBRONICS Zeb-WARGOD Premium Gaming Cabinet
- LIAN LI LANCOOL II MESH RGB
- Corsair iCUE 465X RGB Mid-Tower ATX Smart Case
Best RGB Cabinet Under 5000
- Corsair Series Spec-01 RGB Mid Tower Gaming Case
- CHIPTRONEX ZX1000 RGB ATX Gamimg Cabinet case
- Ant Esports ICE-200TG Gaming Cabinet Computer case
Buyer’s Guidelines To Buy The Best RGB Cabinets For PC
Type of Chassis
There are several types of cabinets for different sizes and formats. Most users will opt for a mid-tower cabinet, but full towers are also available. Full towers can hold larger versions of micro-ATX or ATX boards. If you want to build a low-power HTPC, then you’re bound to purchase an ITX board.
The first characteristic of a good cabinet is its sturdiness. A cabinet that isn’t stable is not worth buying, so make sure you choose one with thick metal sheets. The metal should be solid and sturdy. Cabinet quality can make or break a computer system. Poor cabinet construction will cause unnecessary noise in the system when components start running, which can lead to an unsatisfactory experience.
Each one of us will add additional drives when we run out of space. The number of drive bays is important. Cabinets typically come with provisions for at least four 3.5-inch drives and a couple of 5.25-inch drives.
USB 3.0 support
USB 3.0 is a major new feature being introduced on almost all the boards being launched this year. The features are close to three times faster than USB 2.0, so you can transfer files on portable hard drives at a much higher rate. However, it is important to note that USB 3.0 ports are required for both your front panel and back panel of The cabinet.
RGB Color Combination
You must check out the color combination an RGB cabinet has to offer. Go for the once with multiple color combinations and it gives your PC a better look and also makes your room look even better. You will be able to set the color according to your mood.
Fans and vents
Just about every cabinet these days comes with at least one fan. You can look for cabinets that have a decent-sized fan in one spot and provision for more fans in other locations. Typically, enthusiast cases have one slot at the front, one at the back, and a couple of slots at the top. Some of them even have a large fan on the side panel.
Water cooling support
It’s better for overclockers to choose water cooling kits over air cooling heatsink and fan designs. Some of these simple water cooling kits are compact and don’t require a large reservoir.
Support for large cards
As technology becomes more advanced, the size of computer components becomes smaller. However, some cards are too big to fit inside almost all computer cases. This makes it difficult for them to be upgraded.
Wrapping It up
RGB cabinets are best for Pc gamers that do not want to compromise on the looks of their gaming computer. RGB cabinets are the most popular type of cabinet in the market today, and they are also one of the most expensive options available. If you are looking for affordable RGB cabinets, Our top 7 List will definitely help you find the best one.