Not all of us are tech nerds, right? I’ve also faced difficulty with Windows quite a few times. If you are having trouble creating bootable USB using Rufus on Windows 10, this blog can certainly help you. Let me show you How to Create Windows 10 Bootable USB Using Rufus in the following section.
With Windows 10, Microsoft has simplified how we download and set up media, which may be confusing for some. The Windows USB/DVD Download Tool is becoming obsolete as computers migrate to the Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI), which is a replacement for traditional BIOS.
When attempting to install Windows 10 using bootable media, you may encounter problems such as the system failing to identify the new media or errors such as Installation failed due to GUID Partition Table. Here I have mentioned two simple methods that might help you create Windows 10 bootable USB using Rufus.
Methods To Create Windows 10 bootable USB using Rufus
Using Microsoft Media Creation Tool
You can use the official method of Microsoft to install Windows. To do this you need to use the website, the link to the website is given here.
Once you’ve arrived at that website, select the “Download Tool Now” option. You don’t have to worry about the versions because it will automatically download the most recent version of Windows for you.
After the download is complete, you can open the downloaded file. It should take some time to obtain the most recent accessible Windows version for you, after which you can proceed to install Windows without issue. To build the media, just make sure you have at least 8GB of USB storage. This approach is official, but it doesn’t give you a whole lot of control over the Windows you’ve downloaded. However, you can use Rufus to flash a Windows 10 Image File to a Flash Drive, then use it to install Windows, as seen below.
Using Rufus to Install Windows
With this procedure, you will need to first prepare several items. The ISO file will not be downloaded because this is a third-party tool. You’ll have to manually obtain it by following the procedures below. You don’t have to be concerned about the ISO file because it will be 100% official.
First and foremost, go to this webpage (here). Once you’ve arrived at that webpage, press the following combination of keys: CTRL + SHIFT + I. After that, the Inspect Element tool should appear. Reload the page after selecting the Mobile option to simulate the mobile version of this website.
The website should be a Mobile Version after the page is reloaded. Simply choose Windows 10 and then your language before clicking “Confirm.” It should take you to the following page, where you’ll be asked which Windows architecture you’d like to download. Simply choose the one that best suits your needs and download the ISO.
- After Rufus and the ISO have been downloaded; open Rufus and choose the Device (USB) which should be used as your bootable media.
- Then, choose the GPT partition scheme for UEFI and leave the File System & Cluster Size to default settings and label the drive.
- Check to Create a bootable disk and ensure that the ISO Image is selected from the drop-down, use the small drive icon to locate and choose the image.
- Next, choose Start and wait for the Rufus to properly load ISO to your USB Flash Drive.
By following these steps you should be able to create Windows 10 bootable USB using Rufus without any issue.
Concluding Statement On How To Create Windows 10 Bootable USB Using Rufus
A process that is too streamlined may confuse some old-timers like me. Thus, this blog I have written in order to help them. If you found this blog helpful, or have any questions regarding How To Create Windows 10 Bootable USB Using Rufus, feel free to reach me through the comment section. I’ll be glad to hear from you.
Expert Repairs for All Types of Devices
- Get Desktop Repair Anywhere In India
- Get IMac Repair Anywhere In India
- Get Laptop Repair Anywhere In India
- Get MacBook Repair Anywhere In India
- Get Mobile Phone Repair Anywhere In India
- Get IPhone Repair Anywhere In India
- Get Apple Watch Repair Anywhere In India
- Get IPad Repair Anywhere In India
Get Techyuga Repair Service Near Me, For All Types of Problems Of Laptop, Mobile, Desktop, and more, Anywhere In India:
Techyuga is your ultimate destination for all your device repair needs! Whether it’s your laptop, mobile, desktop, MacBook, iPhone, or any other device, we offer a wide range of repair services across India. Our team of highly skilled professionals is committed to providing quick and efficient solutions, ensuring that you can resume using your device as soon as possible. From screen repairs to battery replacements, we have got you covered. Contact us today at 9088888835, or Live Chat or Book a repair job, and experience top-notch repair services for all your devices!
- Greater Noida
Buy Spare Parts For Laptops, Phones, MacBooks And More. And Get Them Shipped Anywhere In India.
- Buy Mobile Display
- Buy Mobile Battery
- Other Mobile Parts
- Buy iPhone Battery
- Buy iPhone Screen
- Other iPhone Parts
- Buy Laptop Screen
- Buy Laptop Battery
- Buy Laptop Keyboards
- Buy Laptop Harddisk
- Buy Laptop Motherboard
Laptop Spare Part Replacement Cost In India:
If you wish to inquire about the cost of laptop part replacements in India, please refer to the information below:
- Laptop Hinge Replacement Cost In India
- Laptop Screen Replacement Cost In India
- Laptop Battery Replacement Cost In India
- Laptop RAM Replacement Cost In India
- Laptop Motherboard Replacement Cost In India
- Laptop Hard Disk Replacement Cost In India
Dealing with Laptop Issues: Common Problems and How to Fix Them
- Common Dell Laptop Problems And Solutions
- Common HP Laptop Problems And Solutions
- Common Lenovo Laptop Problems And Solutions
- Common Acer Laptop Problems And Solutions
- Common Asus Laptop Problems And Solutions
- Common Samsung Laptop Problems And Solutions
- Common Fujitsu Laptop Problems And Solutions
- Common Microsoft Laptop Problems And Solutions
Why Choose Techyuga For Your Desktop Repair Service:
Best Laptop As Per Your Use
- Best Laptops For Programming
- Best Laptops For Students
- Best Gaming Laptops In India
- Best Laptops In India
List Of Best Laptops In India Under Price Range
- Best Laptops Under 1,00,000
- Best Laptops Under 15000
- Best Laptops Under 20000
- Best Laptops Under 25000
- Best Laptops Under 30000
- Best Laptops Under 35000
- Best Laptops Under 40,000
- Best Laptops Under 45,000
- Best Laptops Under 50,000
- Best Laptops Under 60000
- Best Laptops Under 70000