Table of content
Here we are with the best dry eraser markers for glass in India. These days, a lot of office employees and managers enjoy working on glass surfaces because they’re rather multipurpose. Just think, you can use glass as both your window and your writing board. Because of that, you don’t need to spend any extra money on buying whiteboards for your office.
However, there is a sort of downside when writing on glass boards with a regular market. You see, the glass material is a bit too smooth for your traditional ink. If you write on it, expect the words to run or not stick over some time. That’s why you need special Dry Erase Markers for Glass like STMM Fluorescent Dry Erase Liquid Chalk Marker Pens that have special ink that can stick to the board.
For those who’ve never bought one of these dry erase markers for glass yet, we’ll help you out by giving you a list of the best dry erase markers for glass in India.
We also included a buying guide to help you narrow down your choices more easily.
What Are Dry Erase Markers For Glass?
Whereas wet erase markers are designed for long-lasting print, Dry erase markers on glass can easily be removed and replaced with updated specials. Both work on non-porous surfaces, such as glass, laminated papers, metal, mirrors, plastic, and whiteboards, and wet erase markers work on black marker boards, too.
Best dry erase marker pen –STMM Fluorescent Dry Erase Liquid Chalk Marker Pens is the best dry erase.
The best liquid chalk marker is 4 Seasons White Liquid Chalk Marker Glass Window Blackboard has superb quality.
best markers for glass board is Mungyo Board & Glass Chalk Pen Marker Set Of 5 with colour variants
STMM Fluorescent Dry Erase Liquid Chalk Marker Pens
Rs. 899 in stock
- DUAL BULLET AND CHISEL TIP- Bullet Tip Excellent for Online Classes and Writing on Various Surfaces. Chisel Tip Excellent For Drawing And Highlighting.
- 8 GRAM INK FOR LONG LIFE- Lasts upto 4 Times Longer than Markers Available in Market. Each Marker Can Draw a Line of upto 2000 feet!
- HIGH QUALITY BRIGHT INK- Highly Fluorescent and Visible Easily on All Surfaces.
- Dry erase, Water based, Hi Opaque, Colourfast, Odourless. EN71-3, MSDS and ASTM4236 certified.
- Uses- Led Light Boards, Led writing board, Glass, Mirror, Whiteboard, Blackboard Vinyl, Plastic etc
- When looking for the best dry erase marker for glass, you can’t miss out on any products from U Brands. This set, in particular, is a great one to buy because of the number of colors it has. To be specific, there are 6 assorted colors that you can choose from. Also, there are 2 markers for each color, so if one color is missing, you’ve got another one to replace it with.
- Aside from just the variety of colors, you’ll also love its structure. The Dry Erase Markers for kids from this set are bullet tip markers that are used especially for glass. The Dry Erase Markers for kids also come with erasers on the top that allow you to easily wipe off whatever you wrote on your glass board. That way, you don’t need to buy a separate eraser.
- Finally, you’ll also enjoy its durable and high-quality ink formulation. You’ll discover that the supply of ink lasts really long twice as long as most other product variants. Other than that, the ink of the markers of this set doesn’t run.
- However, one thing you may want to take note of is the smell. While I personally think that the smell isn’t that strong and is something that can be overlooked, I do have some friends that are not too fond of it. So, before you buy this product, do check first if you can take the smell. If not, then there are other choices for you to pick.
- Thin bullet tip marker makes you able to finely write and even draw on a glass board
- Comes with a built-in eraser cap allowing you to erase whatever you’ve written right away
- The shape of the cap is contoured and prevents the marker from rolling off the table
- Made out of non-toxic materials
- Dries quite fast after you write
- Has high longevity making it able to last longer on glass than most other brands
- Comes with 2 markers per color
- has a rather strange smell that not everyone can take
- The bullet tip is quite thin and not ideal for those who want thick writing
- Overall, I’d definitely say that this is a pretty reliable set of glass board markers.
Each color comes in pairs, the ink is pretty durable, and each marker comes with a built-in eraser. So, if you want an all-rounder type of product, then I’d definitely say that this is a pretty good product to buy.
Starsouce 8 Pack Chalk Marker Pen
Rs. 299 in stock
- Pack of 4 markers
- Easy to erase
- Quick dry
- If you want to play around with more colors, then this is the pack that you should buy. As compared to the 6 assorted colors that come from U Brand, this one adds two more to the list. This one has a total of 8 colors. It has a rare yellow color and another rather unique color called Rose Red which is another variation of the regular Red color.
- Another thing that I absolutely love about the fine tip dry erase markers of this pack is that the colors are very vibrant and stay vibrant. What I don’t like about a number of brands is that the markers dull out, especially when you write on the glass board. From my experience, this one doesn’t which is why I actually enjoy using it to write on boards that are made out of glass or LED.
- When you play around with this marker, another thing that you’ll notice is that the tip is reversible, from a 6mm bullet tip to a chisel tip. This allows you to make both thick and thin lines when you write stuff on the board. For me, it’s great for versatility and variety especially if you want to draw something on the glass board.
- However, I do have to warn you that it is a little bit runny. Even if you shake the marker well, the ink still runs. This is most likely because of the ink formulation. However, I wouldn’t say that it’s something that’s too detrimental. As long as you manage your expectations about the runny consistency, then you should be fine.
- Has 8 different colors to choose from
- Comes with a pretty rare yellow color and a Rose Red color
- Non-toxic ink formulation
- Has a vibrant color that doesn’t dull out after you write
- Reversible bullet and chisel tip
- The ink tends to run
- Not really chalk-based like it is advertised
- Has 8 different colors to choose from
Comes with a pretty rare yellow color and a Rose Red color
Non-toxic ink formulation
Has a vibrant color that doesn’t dull out after you write
Reversible bullet and chisel tip
The ink tends to run
Not really chalk-based like it is advertised
I’d say that this is great if you’re trying to draw something on your glass, LED, or whiteboard. I like it because I can draw both thin and thick lines. I have a number of artist friends that use this product for when they draw on their LED boards. If you can get past the runny ink and if you’re an artist, then you’ll enjoy having this beside you.
Quartet 4 Set Glassboard Fine Tip Dry Erase Markers
Rs. 375 in stock
- Designed with Kids In Mind, It Has Bold and Bright Colors.
- Smooth Tips and No-Mess Writing On the Whiteboard.
- Non-Toxic Colors and High Quality Inks.
- Inks Dry Fast and are Easy to Erase.
- Package Contains 8 Assorted Colors Whiteboard Marker Pen Set. Colors & Design May Vary.
- This set of markers doesn’t have that many varieties when it comes to color assortment, but it is known for its streak-free and bold ink formulation. It comes with four basic colors: blue, pink, green, and yellow.
- The yellow and green colors are rather light and often cannot be seen properly when you use them on a glass board. The difference with this brand is that it produces markers that have visible and strong colored ink that can be seen clearly.
- Another feature that I absolutely love about this product is that it has a clear casing which allows you to see how much ink is left. That way, you can make the necessary refills if you think that the levels of ink will finish soon. Other markers don’t have that feature, so I often get caught off-guard once my marker can’t write anymore. This feature changes everything.
- One disadvantage of this product is obviously the lack of color variety available in the pack. Compared to the previously mentioned brands, this one has only 4 colors in its pack. Another disadvantage that I observed is that when you buy the pack, you’ll see that the initial ink inside each pen is probably about a bit more than half, which means that you won’t be able to use it that long before you will have to do a refill.
- Bold and neon ink
- With clear casing which allows you to see how much ink is left inside
- Colors are visible and allow you to clearly write on the glass board
- Easy to erase what’s written
- Strong yellow and green color
- Does not streak or run
- Ink is not filled to the rim when you buy it
- Only comes with just four colors
- Does not dry that fast
- I’d say that in an overall sense, this is a pretty reliable set of markers that you can buy. It has really bold colors that don’t dull out when you write on smooth surfaces. That’s why I consider it to be a good glass board marker. I have a pair at home, and I enjoy using it. Also, the transparent casing allows you to monitor the ink levels properly. If you can get past the fact that there are only four colors and the ink isn’t full when you buy the product, you should be able to fully optimize its use.
Arteza Markers for Glass Boards
Rs. 1,999 in stock
- HIGH QUALITY ART MARKER SET: Marker pens are highly pigmented, allowing you to color in at least 984ft. worth of drawings
- DOUBLE TIPPED MARKERS: Broad and fine twin tips for precise highlighting and underlining, for drawing with both thin and thick lines. Allows you to create various styles, sketches and patterns with ease
- 40 VIBRANT UNIQUE COLORS + 1 FREE COLORLESS BLENDER: The highly pigmented and vibrant markers are built to last against fading, and blend beautifully for added dimension to your artwork
- FAST DRYING MARKERS: Easily layer and mix different colors without worrying about smudges and blotches
- COLOR-CODED CAPS, BONUS CASE, CREATE MOTHER'S DAY GIFT IDEA: The color-coded caps allow for ease in organization and use in identifying colors; And also, these marker pen set is equipped with a beautiful black carrying case for ease in travelling and storing
- When you buy this pack, the first thing that will probably catch your eyes is the pair of tweezers at the side. This little thing caught my attention too, the first time I saw it. I was pretty intrigued as to why there was something like that as a part of a marker pack. After all, it’s not every day that you see tweezers going along with the thin dry erase markers.
- The tweezers are actually used for taking out the tip if the tip is already worn out. Yes, the tips are replaceable. So, if you think that your marker’s tips have already depreciated after some time of overuse, don’t throw the marker away! Just slowly use your tweezers to take it out. You can also use the tweezers to put the new one on.
- Aside from the tweezers, you’ll also enjoy the 10 different, strong colors that you can choose from. Whether you’re using a whiteboard or a glassboard, you’re sure to enjoy all of these colors, this can also improve your creativity skill I know I enjoyed using them to make presentations on our glass board. The ink is also pretty easy to erase. You can use a regular whiteboard eraser to erase the ink.
- However, you must take note that in order to use these markers, you have to shake them really well. As compared to others, these markers require you to do a little more shaking. If you don’t mind doing this, then you’ll most likely be able to enjoy the benefits of this thin dry erase markers set.
- 10 assorted colors that you can try
- Vibrant and bold colored ink
- Can be used on various surfaces including all kinds of glass surfaces
- Dries pretty easily
- Each marker has tips that can easily be taken out and replaced
- Non-toxic ingredients used to make the ink
- Comes with a pair of tweezers that you can use to pull out the tip
- Needs a lot of shaking before the ink comes out
- Has an odor that not many can stand
EXPO Neon Effect Glassboard Markers
Rs. 1,499 in stock
- Fun, vibrant neon colors for use on both black and white dry erase surfaces
- Bright, vivid ink is specially formulated to be low-odor
- Durable bullet tip allows for broad, thick lines that are easy to see from a distance
- AP certified non-toxic ink
- Set of 5 Markers includes 1 each of Neon Pink, Orange, Yellow, Green and Blue
- When it comes to neon effects, I’d put my money on these markers. You see, most thin dry erase markers don’t really have neon colors. While there are markers that have vivid and bright ink colors, neon is pretty rare. That’s why I absolutely love this pack of markers. This pack has 5 neon colors that you can pick.
- Another thing that I like about these thin dry erase markers is that they don’t have much odor. A few of the thin dry erase markers that I’ve bought have really strong smells. Though I personally don’t really mind the smells, no matter how strong they are, others do. So, if you really want to be sure of almost no odor, I’d recommend that you buy this pack. It’s also non-toxic and free from any chemicals or acids.
- Finally, the markers come with thick and durable bullet tips that allow you to make thick lines. It’s great if you’re going to give seminars in big rooms where there are a lot of people who are on the back. With thick strokes and lines, everything can be seen even by the people who are far from the board. That’s why I’d say that it’s also perfect for classrooms and conferences.
- However, it’s not as durable as I would like it to be. It dries out pretty fast, especially if you don’t know how to maintain and store it properly. So, you’d have to be very careful when you use it especially if you plan to use it for a long time.
- Very bright and bold neon colors
- 5 different neon colors to choose from
- Bullet point allows you to make thick lines that everyone can see
- Can be used for whiteboards and glassboards
- Can be used for whiteboards and glassboards
- Can be used for making labels and drawings
- Not many color choices to choose from
- Not very durable
BIC Intensity Advanced Marker
Rs. 5,797 in stock
- Dry erase marker features liquid ink and offers low odor and bold writing
- Erases easily and provide smooth, consistent ink flow
- Chisel tip for broad and fine lines on dry erase boards, glass, and most non-porous surfaces
- Long-lasting ink supply with visible ink level
- This product probably has the most ink levels that you can find after initially buying the product. Just like one of the earlier products that I’ve mentioned above, this one also has an ink level indicator at the body, so you’ll know how much ink is left. However, I believe this one has more ink after you buy it. That’s why I’d say that this is a dry erase markers with erasers pack that’s well worth the money.
- Other cool features of this product include its steady ink, easy erasability, quick and consistent ink flow, and a fine bullet tip that allows streak-free strokes on your glass board. When it comes to reliability, then I’d definitely say that this is a great candidate. Me and my friends enjoy using this and a when drawing during presentations. dry erase markers with erasers also from this brand last the longest.
- However, one disadvantage of this dry erase markers with erasers is that it doesn’t have very bold colors. In fact, the colors do dull out after you write on your board. They won’t dull to the point that the colors can’t be seen, but they aren’t going to be that bright after it dries.
- Has a really high level of ink the moment you buy
- The body has an ink level indicator to show you how much is inside
- Very easy to erase
- Has a quick and consistent flow of ink
- It has a nice bullet tip that doesn’t streak the ink
- Has high durability
- Does not easily dry
- The color of the ink isn’t bold
- The color dulls out after the ink dries
Quartet Premium Bullet Tip Glass Board Markers
Rs. 296 in stock
- Dry Safe ink- can be left uncapped for days without drying up (test ISO 554)
- Can be dry-wiped from whiteboards without leaving a trace
- Fast-drying, low odour
- Improved colour density
- Locked tip - prevents tip from being pushed into barrel
- I’ve already mentioned a product variant from the brand Quartet. Now, I’m going to mention another one that has a few different features. If the previous one features neon colors, then this one has bolder colors that are best used for the office setting. If I were to categorize the previously mentioned Quartet product, I’d say that one specializes in arts and crafts while this one suits the more professional setting.
- The whole fact is that it is very easy to use. It has a bullet tip allowing you to create very broad lines that people can see from afar. Other than that, the ink is really easy to use. You don’t even need to shake them that much in order to get the ink out. Just press the tip on to the surface and you should have no problem with usage.
- You’ll also notice that these dry erase markers for kids don’t leave any ink streaks. You won’t have to worry about splattering ink as you’ll only have fine and consistent strokes.
- However, one thing that I really don’t like about this dry erase markers for kids is that when you write something on a board, it’s really hard to erase. A regular eraser isn’t going to cut it if you need to wipe the ink away. There will be remnants left on the board that you’ll need to scrape off.
- You’re probably going to need to use a wet cloth to wipe out the ink. It’ll also take some time before the ink will come off. What I do when I use these dry erase markers for kids is that I write a whole bunch of stuff first then erase one shot when the whiteboard is full.
- Very bold and strong colors
- Offers thick and consistent lines without any streaking ink
- Allows your writing to be seen by people far from the board
- Includes basic colors like black, red, green, and blue
- Very durable marker
- Has a transparent ink gauge that lets you see how much ink is left inside your dry erase markers for kids
- The ink is really hard to erase
- The color green isn’t as bold and strong as the rest of the colors
- This is a great set of dry erase markers for kids for both conference presenters and even teachers.
Link Bro Magnetic Glassboard Marker
Rs. 2,699 in stock
- COLOR-CODED CAPS & BONUS CASE, GREAT MOTHER'S DAY GIFT IDEA: The color-coded caps allow for ease in organization and use in identifying colors; And also, these marker pen set is equipped with a beautiful black carrying case for ease in travelling and storing
- DUAL TIPS: Broad and fine twin tips for precise highlighting and underlining, for drawing with both thin and thick lines. Allows you to create various styles, sketches and patterns with ease
- FAST DRYING: Easily layer and mix different colors without worrying about smudges and blotches
- HIGH QUALITY: Marker pens are highly pigmented, allowing you to color in at least 984ft. worth of drawings
- 60 VIBRANT COLORS + 1 COLORLESS ALCOHOL MARKER BLENDER: The highly pigmented and vibrant markers are built to last against fading, and blend beautifully for added dimension to your artwork
- From afar, these bunch of markers looks like ordinary markers, but at a closer look, you’ll see something bulky at the back of each dry erase markers for kids. What exactly are these things at the back? Well, they’re actually felt erasers that can be used to erase the ink that you write with. That way, you won’t have to buy a separate eraser for your glassboard so that you can erase anything marked on it by markers used for glass.
- Another really cool feature that you can see with these dry erase markers with erasers is that they have magnets. What are these magnets for, you may ask? Well, I often use the magnets to stick the markers right on the fridge. That way, they don’t get lost. Others stick them in front of their metal file drawers, so they won’t get lost. In any case, the magnets are really useful to keep the markers where they are.
- With this pack, you have a total of 8 assorted colors that you can choose from. Specifically, there is pink, blue, green, black, purple, orange, red, and even the unique color lime. Aside from the assorted colors, the ink is also fast drying without any residue or streaks.
- If there’s one thing I don’t like about these dry erase markers with erasers, I think it would be the fact that the erasers are easily detachable. If you drop the dry erase markers with erasers enough times, you’ll see that the eraser will just come out on its own. The eraser of my blue marker fell out. And this didn’t only happen to me. It also happened to a number of my friends who own the same markers.
- Comes with a bulky felt eraser that can easily erase the ink on the board
- The dry erase markers with erasers come with magnets that can be placed on metal surfaces
- The ink doesn’t streak
- The ink dries really fast
- There are a total of 8 color assortments to choose from
- There is a rare lime color
- The dry erase markers with erasers is not very durable
- The erasers easily come off
EXPO Low Odor Glassboard Markers
Rs. 1,149 in stock
- Includes 4 Chisel Tip, Low Odor markers: 1 each of Black, Red, Blue and Green
- Expo eraser and a 2 oz. bottle of Expo Mild Formula cleaner are also included
- Certified AP Nontoxic ink
- The coolest thing about these dry erase markers for kids is that they can work for a number of non-porous surfaces. Of course, these markers work really well on glass and regular whiteboards. Other than that, they can also work pretty well on porcelain material. That’s why a lot of my artist friends use these to design their mugs with colorful art. Artist can also use coloring books .
- Now, there are a total of 8 colors that you can choose from, such as black, blue, green, orange, purple, red, and even brown. Brown is a pretty unique type of color that you won’t really find for most markers. But what really makes this marker set really unique is that it allows you to switch among four tips: chisel tip, fine tip, bull tip, and an ultra-fine tip. That way, you can choose whether you want to draw thick lines, really thick lines, thin lines, and really thin lines. The possibilities are endless! Even your kids can use it for their writing or drawing projects. now a d
- However, the quality of the ink isn’t the best that you can get. The dark colors are pretty good, but the light colors aren’t really good. In fact, the lighter colors dull out once it dries. That’s why I personally use these just for conferences with few people so that no one has to strain their eyes in order to see what I’m writing.
- Very versatile and can work on various non-porous surfaces
- Works exceptionally well on very smooth material such as porcelain
- Can switch among 4 different tips
- Has a total of 8 different colors to choose from
- Great for kids who like to draw
- Comes with a nice brown color of marker
- The ink tends to streak from time to time
- The light colors dull whenever the ink dries
Artellius 12 Pack Markers
Rs. 734 in stock
- 12 Colors, each marker is filled with vibrant opaque colors made from high quality vibrant acrylic colors. Non-toxic and NO unpleasant smell, LHAMA/ASTM D4236, EN71-3, MSDS approved.
- Vivid, highly pigmented acrylic ink working well on any surface, create your stunning masterpieces on paper, canvas, wood, brick, stone, glass, metal, plastic and fabric. Ideal for artists & art students, teenagers & adults.
- 2mm round tips that are accurate and easy to control; perfect for painting semi-bold medium-weight lines & larger details.
- Convenient instructions at the pen: Shake and press the tip down until the ink flows to the pen tip, please recap the pen after used.
- If you’re looking for a dry erase markers for kids set with the most number of color varieties, then this is the product that you might want to have. This set of dry erase markers for glass has a total of 12 colors that you can choose from. It has a number of basic colors but also has various shades of those basic colors.
- In fact, the dry erase markers for glass set includes a black color, purple color, pink color, yellow color, red color, orange color, light green color, green color, light blue color, blue color, brown color, and dark brown color. You’ll surely enjoy this set if you want to play around with different pigments to create art.
- There are artists who can actually create glass art using these markers. I have an acquaintance that can make very beautiful and colorful pictures on glass canvases. And it’s not just glass that these markers work on. If we’re going to be a tad bit more specific, these markers can also work on plastic, stones, or porcelain.
- Another great thing about this set of dry erase markers for glass is that they are very safe for kids to use. They are non-toxic and do not have any odor.
- However, dry erase markers for glass does have one weakness the ink quality. The ink, although it has consistent flow, has the tendency to streak. These dry erase markers for glass sometimes let out too much ink when you write. That’s why you can’t have such a heavy hand when you’re using this product; otherwise, you’ll get some pretty undesirable results.
- Has a total of 12 colors inside the set
- Comes with light color variants for the basic colors inside the set
- Does not easily dry up
- Can work on a number of surfaces
- Can produce really vibrant and thick colors
- Does not have any toxic chemicals in it
- Does not have any odor
- The ink tends to streak from time to time
- Comes with light color variants for the basic colors inside the set
- Ink is not that easy to erase
- I really love the fact that this set comes with 12 different colors that you can choose from. That’s why this is a great pack for artists to have with them. Also, artists don’t really mind the whole ink streaking thing because the streak may add to the creative piece. So, if art is your aim with this set of dry erase markers for glass, then this is a product for you.
GMAOPHY Magnetic Markers
Rs. 179 in stock
- Material: Plastic, PACKAGE :3 BLACK & 3 BLUE MARKER
- This product is to write on the whiteboard, being widely used in office and school
- They are magnetic for easy storage on white board and the lid contains a small eraser.
- It is widely used, easy to write, erasable and no dust when erased. Writing smoothly, delicate lines, clear, and dry fast.
- Please put on the pen cap while finishing writing.
- This is yet another set of dry erase markers for glass that have magnets. I’d say that this is pretty perfect for whiteboards because it is specially made for whiteboards. Of course, that doesn’t mean that it can’t be used for glass boards as well. The ink won’t streak or run on either of those two surfaces. At the same time, it has a very easy wipe formula that allows you to ensure that your glass board or whiteboard won’t have any remnants of the ink.
- Also, you can actually leave it stuck to your whiteboard due to the magnet. That’s great if you don’t want to leave it just anywhere in fear of losing one. Just stick the ones that you use most often to your whiteboard, and you’re sure not to lose it.
- Lastly, let’s talk about the color varieties present in the pack. It has a total of 7 colors that you can choose from. These are pink, red, green, black, blue, orange, and yellow. What’s really cool is that there are two of each color, making there a total of 14 markers inside each set. Just in case one wears out, then you at least have a replacement.
- It does have one weakness though weak magnets. This is a personal observation of mine. Though it works pretty well on whiteboards, it doesn’t seem to work well on other surfaces. I tried to stick it to the front of my fridge, and it fell off in 10 minutes. So, just stick to the whiteboard if you really want to make use of that magnet.
- Has a dry erase markers for glass that can stick to whiteboards
- Ink formulation doesn’t run or streak
- Also great for glassboards
- Does not leave any residue or remnants
- Has 7 different color varieties to choose from
- Comes with two dry erase markers for glass for each color in the event one doesn’t work anymore
- magnets don’t stick that well on various surfaces other than whiteboards
- Does not have very bold colors
- Many customers complain that the tips are too thin
- Out of the choices on this list, I’d probably say that this is the best for whiteboards. While it also works really well on glassboards, it was designed to be better suited for whiteboards. However, the ink in itself is very sturdy and durable, so it will also stick on glass surfaces.
Loddie Doddie 8ct Chalk Markers
Rs. 379 in stock
- Pack of 5 coloured Liquid Chalk Markers.
- Ideal for writing on any non porous surface, such as Glass, Whiteboard, LED writing boards, Metal Etc
- Dry Erase, Just wipe it off with a cloth or whiteboard duster
- Last on the list is the Loddie Doddie Chalk Markers. If there is one word that I can use to describe it, I’d probably use the word smooth. When you write with it, you don’t need to press down too hard. Even just a light touch on your glass board will give you a bold and vivid stroke.
- Other than that, it is one of the few dry erase markers for glass that can also work on chalkboards and even menu boards like the ones you see behind the counter of cafes. My brother who runs a cafe would actually use these chalk markers to write down the specials they’re having for that day on his cafe’s menu board.
- The great thing about these dry erase markers for glass is that they create very bright strokes that allow people from afar to read what’s written on the board. After all, you’ll need something with that kind of visibility if you’re going to use it for your menu.
- However, there are two disadvantages that I see with them. They’re runny if you press too hard on the tip. That’s why you always need to have a light touch whenever you write. Secondly, these markers need some preparation before you can write. For instance, you need to shake them for quite a while to get them started.
- Very smooth ink consistency
- Used for various surfaces including menu and chalkboards
- Very easy to clean
- Works exceptionally well on a glass surface
- Does not contain toxic materials
- Needs to be shaken up very well before you can use
- The dry erase markers for glass tend to be runny if you use them too hard
- In conclusion to that, I’d say that this is a pretty good marker depending on what purpose you have in mind. It is great for conference presentations, lectures, and menus. If you stick to those basic uses, you’ll find them to be really useful.
With this buying guide, you have a way to single out the best markers for glass boards specifically for your own needs.
🤔Dry erase markers for glass, who is This for?
A: Generally, this dry erase markers for glass is for anyone who wants to write on glass boards or glass doors. It’s not like regular blackboard markers in a sense that ink won’t run when you use it to write on a glass surface. So, if you’re the type of person who uses a glass surface as a writing board or canvas, then this is definitely a product suited for you.
🤔What are The Advantages and Disadvantages of Using dry erase markers for glass?
A: The main advantage of dry erase markers on glass is that they work specifically on the glass. You see, regular markers won’t be able to retain their boldness, quality, and color if you use them on the glass. That’s why it’s important to have a marker that has a special kind of ink that can retain its quality even on such a smooth surface such as glass. Also, this kind of product can be used for regular whiteboards too, so it’s pretty versatile.
The only downside to buying this sort of product is that it is pretty costly. Also, dry erase markers for glass like these usually come in a set, so you’ll really have to spend quite a bit of money to buy one. Also, storage is not as easy as regular markers. You have to make sure that you don’t let air seep into the market; otherwise, it will dry up. Also, you must have a case. This allows for better storage if you really want to keep your markers for a long time.
🤔How do You Use a dry erase markers for glass?
A: Well, you use them pretty much like you use any type of marker. All you have to do is just take the cap off and start writing. As we mentioned earlier though, you must make sure that the cap is placed back right after you use otherwise it’ll dry up. Now, it’s pretty interesting to note that there are some dry erase markers for glass that have a built-in eraser at the end. So, if you want an easier time erasing the marker off your glass board, then buy one with an eraser.
🤔Where to Buy dry erase markers for glass?
A: The beauty of this dry erase markers for glass is that you can find it pretty much anywhere. You can usually find these products on Amazon. But other than that, you can also shop online on many other platforms such as Home Depot, Walmart, and even Lowes. You just need to choose which brand and product variant work best for you.
If you don’t like online shopping, then you may also want to try buying a pack in your local bookstore or stationery store. However, you’ll usually find better deals online which is why online is still our preferred shopping avenue.
🤔 How to Care for dry erase markers for glass?
The maintenance of this dry erase markers for glass is pretty easy. All you need to do is make sure that you store the markers properly. What we usually do, aside from making sure the caps are on when not in use, is to store them in a case. Marker packs usually come with cases, so it’s pretty convenient for storage. Other than that, we make sure that the dry erase markers for glass are stored inside a place that’s dark and away from sunlight. That way, it won’t dry up easily.
🤔 Do Dry Erase Markers Work on Glass Doors and Mirrors?
A: dry erase markers for glass works on any glass surface not just glass boards. It can work on mirrors, glass windows, glass doors, and other glass surfaces. So, if you want to write on your mirror, this is a great product to have with you.
Now that you know which best dry erase markers for glass are worth buying, it’s time to get a set or two. Try different ways to use them. You would be surprised how versatile these dry erase markers for glass are and how fun they are to use. A mixture of round, fine tip, and chisel tip pens should be a great addition to your dry erase markers for glass collection.
Affiliate Disclaimer: We write unbiased product reviews; our opinions are our own and are not influenced by the affiliate commission we receive from our advertising partners.