How to Fix Application Error 0xc000007b in Windows 10
There are numerous window blunders that you can experience while booting your PC while working or in the wake of dismantling your PC. One of such mistakes is Application Error 0xc000007b You can experience this mistake error that prevents the user from launching the application.
- Programs are an integral part of the windows 10 experience, as they may be utilized for every productiveness and entertainment capability.
- Sadly, a variety of factors can end in issues when attempting to launch applications and programs, and that is when it’s a must to observe certain troubleshooting steps.
- We now have lined this Issue, and loads of further in our devoted hub for fixing System Errors, so make sure to put it apart in your browser since you may need to go to it as soon as more.
- We now have rather more useful articles on our specialized windows 10 Restore internet page, so confirm that out as correctly.
Reason of Appearing Error 0xc000007b in Windows-
The cause of the error is when the 64-bit applications on a 32-bit system or vice-versa. It is very common after installing Microsoft Office.
How to Fix Error Code 0xc000007b on Windows 10
There are so many methods to fix the error in a proper manner. Here I am giving you an overall frame of those steps that you should follow.
- First, install the latest version of the .NET framework
- Then Problematic app latest version must be installed
- Start the file or app as admin
- Then Windows PC must be restart and install Windows updates
- Then install the latest version of Visual C++
- Properly use command prompt
- Then again install Windows and check the disk for errors
Method 1 to Fix the Problem.
Step 1:Press Win + R to open the Run window and type the command C:\Windows\System32. Press Enter to open the System32 folder.
Step 2:Delete the files “xinput1_1.dll”, “xinput1_2.dll”, “xinput1_3.dll”, and all files starting with xinput1_*. Please be very careful not to delete the wrong files or the system would start facing new issues.
Step 3:Once these files are deleted, delete them again from the trash folder so they do not exist in the system at all.
Step 4:download DirectX from here
Step 5:Install DirectX and restart the system.
Method 2 to Fix the Problem
Check Hard Disk For Errors
check the hard disk for bad sectors and other issues using the CHKSK (Check Disk) command.
Step 1:Press Win + R to open the Run window. Type the command cmd and press Enter to open the Command Prompt window
Step 2:Type the command chkdsk c: /f /r (where c: is your system drive) and press Enter. It would ask whether you wish to scan the hard disk or not. Press Y and then Enter.
Restart the system. It will check all bad sectors on the hard disk and try to resolve them.
Method 3 to Fix the Problem
Re-Install The .NET Framework
The .NET framework does not need to be deleted prior to re-installing it. Simply download it from Microsoft’s website and install it.
See The Online Video Tutorial Here
Method 4 to Fix the Problem:
Re-Install Your Application
Step 1:uninstalled, install the program again after ensuring the exact version of your system.
Step 2:check whether your system 32-bit or 64-bit Windows operating system?
Step 3:Press Win + R to open the Run window and type the command control panel. Press Enter to open the Control Panel.
Step 4:Select System from the list and check the System Type from the data mentioned, whether it says 32-bit operating system or 64-bit operating system.
If you are not able to fix this error then don’t worry we are here to fix all kinds of errors and any other device-related issues with great service. So, If you are looking for a Repair Job Anywhere In India, you can get help from Techyuga.
Live Chat With Us | Call 9088888835 | Book Your Repair Job Here.
Hope after following these steps you can fix the error 0xc000007b issue by yourself. For more error-related blogs read here. Through this article, we hope you got a brief idea as to how to fix the application Error 0xc000007b. We listed down some of the easy and quick methods to fix the 0xc000007b error.
I have the same problem in the past few days but I solved the problem with your shared topic thanks for sharing the article. There is another link found on the web portal with some easy and simple steps solution of the error.
nope still wont work
No, still not working.
Trying now i’ll confirm later
It didn’t work… Who has got a better solution
worked by updating direct x , thanks for the link brother