Searching for “How to find your printer’s IP address”? This article will help you. The IP address of your printer is important if you connect your printer to the Internet or other devices. Without an IP address, you can’t connect your printer with any device or the internet. An IP address is like a home address, without it you can’t do your print job, not to connect the internet, or any other devices. Your printer’s IP address has a 12digits unique number. In this tutorial Below section, there have some methods for how to find your printer’s IP address on different devices.
How to find your printer’s IP address?
In this article, we will cover step by step guide on:
- How to find printer’s IP address in windows
- How to find printer’s IP address in mac
- How to find printer’s IP address in iPhone
- How to find IP address in Canon Printer
- How to find IP address in Epson printer
- How to find IP address in HP printer
- How To Find Your Printer’s IP Address From Your Router
- How To Find Your Printer’s IP Address with Command Prompt
- How to find a printer’s IP address from the printer’s menu
👉How To Find Printer’s IP Address In Windows
Now we will look at How to find your printer’s IP address in windows. If you can find a computer with the printer installed, That time you need the IP address of your printer to connect with your PC. In this tutorial, we’ll show How to find your printer’s IP address on a windows computer.
- Type Control Panel in your search box. which is beside your windows logo on your desktop or laptop extreme left-hand side corner. Press Enter.
- After opening, go to Hardware and Sound section
- Click on Device and Printer.
- Right-click on a printer that you have to connect.
- After right-click open, a menu below this menu clicks on Properties.
- A new window will open on your computer/laptop screen. Select the Web Service tab. Your printer’s IP address is located under this troubleshooting panel.
Below are some screenshots
Step 2 & 3
Step 3, 5 & 6
Also Read: How to find your printer’s IP address On Windows
👉 How To Find Printer’s IP Address On Mac
- At first, open your Macbook after open right-click the Apple logo which is located in the upper left corner of your screen.
- Open system preferences first and select printer scanner under this section.
- If the user has one or more printers then double click the right one you want to use and find an IP address particular right now.
- You see your 12 digits’ unique IP address under the location.
👉 How To Find Printer’s IP Address On iPhone
How to find printer’s IP address on iPhone? If you want to find your printer’s IP address on your iPhone
- At first, you can connect your iPhone to the printer same network.
- Download the ePrint free apps on your Apple iTunes store.
- Go to the Control Panel in windows.
- Select the “Printers and faxes” option.
- Right-click the Network Printer.
- Then click “Properties” under the Network printer menu.
- Your IP address will show under the “Ports” Tab.
- How to find printer’s IP address in android.
👉 How To Find Printer’s IP Address In Canon Printer
Canon is one of the best printers In India. So it’s time to learn How to find your IP address on a Canon printer. There have two different ways to find your canon printer’s IP address.
The first way you can find your Canon printer IP address:
- On your printer panel, you can see the button. this button has different names like “123” or “Counter cheque“. This button you can find side on your pannel somewhere.
- After the button clicking, you can show your Canon printer IP address on the top of the right corner of the panel screen. It may also be located on the lower bar, as well.
The Second way :
- Click the Settings or Registration button.
- After clicking you can see on your screen preference option box is there.
- Then click the Network option box which is shown on your screen’s right-hand side.
- Select Output Report beside the network box.
- Then press Yes. After pressing this button you have to see another option Do you want to print the User data least?
- Press Ok then you have to receive some printing pages. On the first page, you can see your Canon IP address.
👉 How to find IP address in Epson printer
If you want to connect your Epson printer with a computer or another device before that the most important know your printer’s IP address. Because without an IP address you can’t connect your printer to another device. Now, in this tutorial, we’ll learn how to find the IP address in the Epson printer.
- Before you find your printer’s IP address make sure that your printer is on. Keep your printer put on first.
- After putting it on you can see a Reset button is on your printer panel. Press and hold this button till the network configuration slip print is not out.
- In your network configuration slip, you can see your IP address.
👉 How to find IP address in HP printer
Each and every printer has a unique IP address because of easy to find them. How to find your IP address in HP printer. There are 3 ways to know the IP address in an HP printer.
- Get the name of this printer network administrator, or cheque the label affixed with this printer. Because Network Administrator creates labels easy to find each model with its unique IP addresses.
- Another way to get your IP address is to Press the “Windows” and “R” buttons at the same time. Then a box will appear on your screen. Then type “CDM” and click the Ok button. Type the “Ping Pintername” at the prompt and you will get your IP address.
- If you get the printer’s IP address itself then press the Menu button on their pannel. Scroll down and find the Information menu. Scroll Down again and go to the Print configuration Page. Then select the button and you will get a printing slip/page. On this page, you can get your HP printer’s IP address.
👉 How To Find Your Printer’s IP Address From Your Router
How To Find Your Printer’s IP Address From Your Router If you have to find your IP address from your router then first confirm that you are properly logged in.
- Open any browser and type 192.168.1.1 and then press enter button
- You can look at a client table under the local network option.
- After opening the local network section enter your model name and after that you can find your printer’s IP address from your router.
👉 How To Find Your Printer’s IP Address with Command Prompt
How To Find Your Printer’s IP Address with Command Prompt in this tutorial you can find your printer’s IP address in many more ways. But this is another way you can easily search on your computers using a command prompt or CMD.
- Type CMD in your search box. which is beside your windows logo on your desktop or laptop extreme left-hand side corner. Press Enter.
- After opening the command window you type “ipconfig” in the command line. and after the writing press enter.
- You can find the IPv4 address shown in a command line.
- In a new line in command type ping and IPv4 along with space. After writing press enter button again.
- After getting the result again in a new line in the command you write arp -a and hit the enter button again. You can see all dynamic and static connection loads with the IPv4 address. here you can get your printer’s IP address.
How to find your printer’s IP address from the printer’s menu
If you find your printer’s IP address you have some trouble? It’s not so complicated to find your printer’s IP address. You can find this in your printer also with some following easy steps.
- Some printers have LED displays. Is your printer in the same category? if yes on your printer panel you can see there have a settings menu pressing to display your IP address on the screen.
- Another way is called printer properties where you can find your IP address in the printer. Press the home button to display a menu section on the printer. Then select the preferences option on this section or the wireless settings section if you have used a wireless connection. Top of the printer’s display you can see your IP printer’s IP address.
Conclusion On How To Find IP address Of A Printer
So this is how you can find The IP address of your printers. Once you have your printer’s IP address, you may use it to set it up from any computer or mobile device on your network.
If you have the printer IP address handy, you may use the ping command on the command line from any computer to see if the printer is connected to the network.
So now you can find the IP address of your printer easily. If you have any questions, you can leave them in the comment section below. We will be happy to respond.