Recently, many iPhone users have reported that the flashlight not working on iPhone. Some people experience difficulties after updating to the newest iOS version on their iPhone, while others encounter issues when their iPhone is broken. However, the issue arises when you wish to use this feature but are unable to do so since the camera and flashlight have stopped working. Regardless of the cause, it is possible to fix the LED flashlight problem.
How To Fix Flashlight Not Working on iPhone?
The flashlight has long been a helpful iPhone feature that the majority of us use in dimly lit or dark surroundings. We turn on the flashlight to find our way or spot something, whether we’re stumbling around in a dark room or traveling through the wilderness. Because of this, Apple has made it easily reactive from the lock screen of your iPhone. Even while this helpful feature is built to function consistently, failures can nonetheless occur. Here, we presented a number of workarounds for Your iPhone flashlight not working issues so you may avoid searching anywhere.
1. Close The iPhone’s Camera App
Since the flashlight and the camera’s flash share the same bulb, it’s best to keep the camera app closed while turning on the flashlight to avoid any potential conflicts. It’s typical to see the flashlight symbol in the Control Center greyed out when the Camera app is open. This is due to the fact that you cannot simultaneously use both features. As a result, be sure to force close the camera app if it’s running in the background. To do This:
- Force quit the Camera App.
- Go to the Control center. Here, you should see that you may once more pick the flashlight button and it will behave normally.
2. Disable The Low Power Mode
Your iPhone’s Low Power Mode turns off various functionalities in order to save battery life. Your battery level looks yellow rather than green when it’s active. When your battery level drops below 20%, a prompt for Low Power Mode appears automatically. However, this mode frequently disables features like the flashlight on your iPhone.
To disable the Low Power Mode:
- Go to Settings > Battery
- Toggle OFF the switch(looks greyed out) next to the Low Power Mode.
3. Check Your iPhone’s Battery
Your iPhone’s flashlight might not function even after you disable Low Power Mode. This can be due to the fact that your device’s battery is drained out to support the feature at that time. As a result, your iPhone’s flashlight won’t function if its battery is almost dead. Therefore, before accessing the flashlight, make sure your iPhone has enough battery life.
- Plug your iPhone into a power outlet and then start charging it.
4. Force Restart Your iPhone
If the above-aforementioned solutions do not work, then restart your iPhone forcibly. Sometimes, forcing a restart of the iPhone fixes a variety of issues, therefore this issue might also be resolved. Here is how you can restart your iPhone depending on the iPhone model you have:
- iPhone 6S/6 and earlier
- Press and hold the power and home button simultaneously and release once you see the Apple logo on your iPhone’s screen.
- iPhone 7/7 plus
- Press and hold the power and volume down buttons simultaneously until you see the Apple logo on your iPhone’s screen.
- iPhone 8/X/XS or later
- Press the Volume Up button, immediately release it, and then press the Volume Down button. After that, hold down the power button while waiting for the Apple logo to show up on your iPhone’s screen.
5. Reset All Settings On Your iPhone
Does forcing a restart not fix the iPhone flashlight not working problem? Reset all of your iPhone’s settings, and it will restart from scratch. Don’t worry; it simply resets the iPhone to its factory default settings without erasing any data. Here are the steps to reset your iPhone to a factory default are as follows:
- iOS 15 or Later
- Go to Settings > General > Transfer or Reset iPhone > Reset > Reset All iPhone.
- iOS 14 or Earlier
- Settings > General > Reset > Reset All Settings
6. Make sure your iPhone is not overheated.
The flashlight on your iPhone can halt working if it becomes too overheated. It’s not a good idea to keep using a hot iPhone. Your device will eventually shut off until it cools down if it reaches a certain temperature limit. A warning will also show up on the screen if the temperature rises too high.
Place your iPhone in a cool, dry location away from direct sunlight to allow the temperature of your device to naturally decrease. However, you shouldn’t try to place your device in the refrigerator because doing so will harm it. Simply look for a spot that is naturally cool and shaded. Your device should resume operation once it has cooled down, including the flashlight on your iPhone.
7. Check For Software Updates
Your iPhone may experience issues that stop the flashlight from functioning due to outdated software. Ensure that your iPhone is running the most recent iOS version. Problems might occasionally arise while using an outdated iOS version. When the new iOS version is launched, several bugs are fixed. It is important to upgrade your iPhone’s software for this issue. Here is how you can check for software updates:
- Go to Settings App > General
- After that, select the Software Update option.
- And if the subsequent update is available, download and install it.
8. Remove The Screen Cover
Unbelievably, some iPhone cases, covers, and even accessories have a tendency to block the flash and stop it from functioning properly. Make sure the iPhone case is not obscuring the flashlight by checking. If it’s obstructing the flash, get rid of it. So, take off any protective covering or film before attempting to use the iPhone flashlight. If it starts working again right away, your case or film, not your iPhone, was at blame.
9. Remove The Flashlight Option From The Control Center
One possible solution to the flashlight problem on your iPhone is to remove and then add the flashlight option back to the Control Center. This is how:
- Go to Settings App > Control Center.
- Select the red minus symbol next to the Flashlight or Torch Under the Included Controls box.
- Select Remove to confirm.
- To add it back again, under the More Controls box, tap the Green Plus symbol next to the Flashlight.
10. Restore Your iPhone To A Previous Backup
When dealing with a challenging problem, this has long been an iPhone nuclear option. Restoring your iPhone from the previous backup will fix the iPhone flashlight problem if none of the aforementioned fixes have been successful.
Keep in mind that doing so will delete everything from your iOS device, including your entire iPhone. As a result, wait to start it until you have completely backed up your device.
- If you have an iCloud backup, you can restore your device without using Finder or iTunes (Settings app > Apple ID banner > iCloud > iCloud Backup). Go to the Settings app, then select General, Transfer or Reset iPhone, Reset, and then Erase all content and settings.
- Once you’ve successfully removed your device, set up your device by following the setup assistant’s instructions. You will have the choice to restore your iPhone from an iCloud backup at various points.
- You can back up your device’s data to the cloud and then recover it for free with iCloud backup if you have iOS 15 or later. Use the free, unlimited storage to back up and restore your smartphone if it is running the most recent version of iOS.
Alternatively, you can restore your iPhone from the previous backup using your Mac or Windows PC.
- Launch Finder/iTunes after connecting your iPhone to your computer with a USB cord. If you haven’t already, be sure to back up your device now.
- After that, select the most recent backup by clicking Restore Backup, then hit Restore.
Conclusion On How To Fix Flashlight Not Working on iPhone
There you go! Your iPhone flashlight should now function normally. As I mentioned above, a force restart or software update should work wonders to fix the issue if the malfunction is caused by the program. But if it’s a hardware issue, getting in touch with a reputable iPhone repair shop is always the best course of action. Let us know what trick you used to fix your iPhone flashlight, though. Additionally, please let us know about any additional solid solutions you may have for resolving this problem.
If you’re looking for any kind of repair service for your Laptop, Mobile, Desktop, etc.? Contact Techyuga, Call us at 9088888835, Live Chat or Book a repair job today.
Expert Repairs for All Types of Devices
- Get Desktop Repair Anywhere In India
- Get IMac Repair Anywhere In India
- Get Laptop Repair Anywhere In India
- Get MacBook Repair Anywhere In India
- Get Mobile Phone Repair Anywhere In India
- Get IPhone Repair Anywhere In India
- Get Apple Watch Repair Anywhere In India
- Get IPad Repair Anywhere In India
Get Techyuga Repair Service Near Me, For All Types of Problems Of Laptop, Mobile, Desktop, and more, Anywhere In India:
Techyuga is your ultimate destination for all your device repair needs! Whether it’s your laptop, mobile, desktop, MacBook, iPhone, or any other device, we offer a wide range of repair services across India. Our team of highly skilled professionals is committed to providing quick and efficient solutions, ensuring that you can resume using your device as soon as possible. From screen repairs to battery replacements, we have got you covered. Contact us today at 9088888835, or Live Chat or Book a repair job, and experience top-notch repair services for all your devices!
- Greater Noida
Buy Spare Parts For Laptops, Phones, MacBooks And More. And Get Them Shipped Anywhere In India.
- Buy Mobile Display
- Buy Mobile Battery
- Other Mobile Parts
- Buy iPhone Battery
- Buy iPhone Screen
- Other iPhone Parts
- Buy Laptop Screen
- Buy Laptop Battery
- Buy Laptop Keyboards
- Buy Laptop Harddisk
- Buy Laptop Motherboard
Laptop Spare Part Replacement Cost In India:
If you wish to inquire about the cost of laptop part replacements in India, please refer to the information below:
- Laptop Hinge Replacement Cost In India
- Laptop Screen Replacement Cost In India
- Laptop Battery Replacement Cost In India
- Laptop RAM Replacement Cost In India
- Laptop Motherboard Replacement Cost In India
- Laptop Hard Disk Replacement Cost In India
Dealing with Laptop Issues: Common Problems and How to Fix Them
- Common Dell Laptop Problems And Solutions
- Common HP Laptop Problems And Solutions
- Common Lenovo Laptop Problems And Solutions
- Common Acer Laptop Problems And Solutions
- Common Asus Laptop Problems And Solutions
- Common Samsung Laptop Problems And Solutions
- Common Fujitsu Laptop Problems And Solutions
- Common Microsoft Laptop Problems And Solutions
Why Choose Techyuga For Your Desktop Repair Service:
Local repair shops have only a few individuals who work for all the departments For this reason, the quality of work is often hampered. But we have separate teams of engineers for each repair work. For example, we have specific teams for laptop repair, desktop repair, smartphone repair, iPhone or iPad repair, and so on. As a result, you will get top-quality service from us.
Most of the local shop out there is very much casual and unprofessional while providing their service. But we understand the importance of your device for your personal and professional use. So we execute our job keeping that in our mind.
But we neither charge you with double amount nor our quality of service is compromised. We deal with original Or genuine OEM parts only and we completely take the responsibility for the parts that we are selling.
But the case is not the same with us. We maintain total professionalism from our very first step of service. We always do paper works for every part we are collecting for repair. We take the signature of the customer on every removable part of every device. We also use the sticker to mark them with your ticket number. And we do not provide duplicate parts, that is how we work. For example, if we are collecting your laptops we will ask you to sign on your laptop screen, keyboard, HD, Motherboard, and so on. This is to ensure that your device parts never get replaced.
Your device will have full protection and security when it is under our service. All our workshop is under 24/7 CCTV cameras. No unauthorized person, not even our engineer can touch your device without authorization.
Techyuga is known for its accurate on-time pickup and delivery. We never miss our allotted schedule. If you are unable to visit our workshop, don’t worry. We will pick up and deliver your device at the scheduled time with proper device protection.
But, our team of customer support is always available at your service. You can call our hotline number or join the Live Chat section of our website any time you want and get an obvious response from our side. We are always answerable to our questions and doubts (regarding our service) if you have any. Feel free to contact us.
Best Laptop As Per Your Use
- Best Laptops For Programming
- Best Laptops For Students
- Best Gaming Laptops In India
- Best Laptops In India
List Of Best Laptops In India Under Price Range
- Best Laptops Under 1,00,000
- Best Laptops Under 15000
- Best Laptops Under 20000
- Best Laptops Under 25000
- Best Laptops Under 30000
- Best Laptops Under 35000
- Best Laptops Under 40,000
- Best Laptops Under 45,000
- Best Laptops Under 50,000
- Best Laptops Under 60000
- Best Laptops Under 70000