How To Fix YouTube Black Screen
Are You Facing Youtube Black Screen? Don’t know How to Fix YouTube Black Screen. Then this article is for you only. This basic issue is that YouTube videos show a black screen instead of video faced by any users around the world. The YouTube Black Screen can many types. Here is some example of this typical YouTube Issue.
- Sometimes the player window stays black for the entire length of the video
- Video for a few seconds
- Sometimes the Only audio plays
Date Of Origin: This YouTube Issue first report far back as 2011. So there is nothing about this issue. Here we are going to Show You How to Fix YouTube Black Screen.
Steps to Fix YouTube Black Screen
1. Check the Internet connection :
In order to have good standard definition video, it’s usually recommended to have a connection that is more than 2 Mb/s. For HD or 4K, that speed is much higher. It’s also different depending on the service that’s dishing out the videos.
For YouTube, Minimum internet speed should be.
2.5 Mb/s to stream 720p HD content
4 Mb/s to stream 1080p HD content
15 Mb/s to stream 4K Ultra HD content
You Can Find Many Site for checking your ISP Speed. Find Out Your Internet Speed Here.
Some times the hardware acceleration provided by your GPU can cause YouTube Black Screen Problem.
For Chrome User How to Disable or Enable This feature are below.
- Open your settings by going to the three-dot menu in the upper right corner.
- select Settings.
- click Advanced to show all options.
- Near the bottom of the page under the System category disable Use hardware acceleration when available.
For Microsoft Edge User How to Disable or Enable This feature are below.
- settings menu select Advanced tab
- Turn off the slider for Use Adobe Flash Player.
3. Remove or disable Adblock
Next Option Is Remove Any AdsBlocker You are Running In Your Device. Adblocker is the most common culprit these YouTube Balck Screen Problem.
For Google Chrome user, You Can Find this option in the Extension section.
4. Clear all cookies and cache file.
Open your settings by going to the three-dot menu in the upper right corner and
select Settings. At the bottom of the normal settings
click Advanced to show all options.
Under Privacy and Security,>click Clear browsing data>Change the time range to All-time > click Clear data.
5.System Cleanup :
Open DiscleanUp Utility In Windows OS to clean all temp file and other unnecessary things fro your device.
To delete temporary files:
- Search for Disk cleanup from the taskbar and select it from the list of results.
- Select the drive you want to clean up, and then select OK.
- Under Files to delete, select the file types to get rid of. To get a description of the file type, select it.
- Select OK.
If you need to free up more space, you can also delete system files:
- In Disk Cleanup, select Clean up system files.
- Select the file types to get rid of. To get a description of the file type, select it.
- Select OK.
6.Sign Out of Google:
The last option is to Sign Out Of Google. Restart the device and Login Again.
We hope this article How To Fix YouTube Black Screen will help you to troubleshoot Fix YouTube Black Screen Problem. If not, you are advised to let your device checked by the professionals. We recommend “Techyuga” as your destination.
Also, check our article How to Download YouTube Videos Into PC
Stay Tune Until Next adios!