Do you want to know how to forward calls from your iPhone? That’s simple and easy to do. The ability to have your phone calls forwarded to a different number is convenient and straightforward. Still, even though Apple makes the setup process simple, it does not allow for the kind of additional capabilities that would make this function much more practical.
Let’s get dive in!
Call Forwarding On iPhone
Call forwarding is a means of diverting calls to another number. It is accessible on iPhone, and setting it up is not too difficult. For instance, when you’re on vacation, you can prevent annoying business calls with it. In the event that your primary device is experiencing issues, you can also have calls forwarded to another phone.
You can direct calls that would typically ring on your iPhone to a different number if you know you’ll be in a place with poor mobile phone connectivity or if you know you won’t be using your phone for a long. It’s pretty simple to carry out and is just as simple to undo should you wish to return your phone to its original state.
It only takes a few easy steps to activate the feature. Similarly, overcoming problems with call forwarding is also pretty basic. So don’t worry if you’re unsure of how to use the iPhone call forwarding feature. We’ll walk you through it.
How To Forward Calls From Your iPhone?
While you are in an area with mobile coverage, you can set up Call Forwarding. However, it is only true during setup; once that is complete, you may even turn the phone off completely and the forwarding feature will still function.
- Go to the Settings App on your iPhone.
- Click on Phone.
- And Toggle the Call Forwarding tab to make it green.
- Then Select Forward To.
- Then type the phone number to which you want to redirect incoming calls.
- After that, you’ll now see the little phone icon with an arrow at the top of the screen
Now, calls from your iPhone will be forwarded to the number you entered. Additionally, remember to enter the area code if you are rerouting calls to a landline.
Other Ways to Forward Calls on iPhone
Actually, there is another way to forward calls on an iPhone. You do, in fact, have another option for passing calls forward. Since there are currently two fundamentally distinct cell phone technologies in use in the US, the particular procedure will depend on the type of cell phone provider you use.
If You Use AT&T, T-Mobile, or other GSM carriers
The most well-known GSM networks are those operated by AT&T and T-Mobile. Because they are “virtual” operators that ride on the network of a larger carrier, in this case, AT&T, MVNOs like Cricket and Consumer Cellular use GSM as well. Similarly, Metro is a GSM carrier as well because it is a T-Mobile MVNO.
However, all you really need to know about GSM is that the Settings app allows you to forward the phone number associated with your iPhone to another device.
- Go to the Settings App on your iPhone.
- Then select Phone > Call Forwarding.
- Tap the Call Forwarding button to ON.
- Click on Forward To and enter the phone number to which you want to redirect incoming calls.
- Tap the arrow to return to the previous screen.
Your incoming calls will now be forwarded to the phone number you supplied. Return to the Call Forwarding page after you’ve finished forwarding calls to turn the feature off.
If You Use Verizon, Sprint, and other CDMA carriers
Older CDMA technology is used by carriers like Sprint and Verizon, and networks like Boost Mobile and Jitterbug are CDMA-based MVNOs of those larger providers. Like with a GSM phone, you cannot just enable forwarding in Settings if your phone is on a CDMA provider. The process is still simple; all you have to do is dial a carrier-specific carrier code in the Phone app.
Having the correct carrier code is obviously necessary to enable call forwarding. If you’re unsure, check the carrier’s website or contact customer care. Nevertheless, the three most popular CDMA service providers—Verizon, Sprint, and Boost Mobile—use the same code. Your calls will be forwarded:
- Go to the Phone App.
- Tap the Keypad Button.
- Dial *72 and enter the phone number to which you’d like to forward your calls.
- Tap the green dial button.
Afterward, you will need to input another carrier code to stop call forwarding, and this code may differ depending on your carrier. Here are some of the most typical:
- Verizon –> *73
- Sprint –> *720
- Boost Mobile –> *720
How To Forward Calls From Your iPhone – Final Verdict
Having said that, it is still advantageous that you can leave your iPhone at home while traveling overseas because you can be sure that all calls will reach your manager.
We may have another suggestion for anything Apple could add to this, though, if that concept simply made you pause as it did us.
Selective Call Forwarding is what we want. Instead, for example, redirecting calls from your spouse who can’t seem to remember that you ordered them never to call you at work, only divert calls from certain clients.
If you have any queries related to your iPhone, please get in touch with us.
Expert Repairs for All Types of Devices
- Get Desktop Repair Anywhere In India
- Get IMac Repair Anywhere In India
- Get Laptop Repair Anywhere In India
- Get MacBook Repair Anywhere In India
- Get Mobile Phone Repair Anywhere In India
- Get IPhone Repair Anywhere In India
- Get Apple Watch Repair Anywhere In India
- Get IPad Repair Anywhere In India
Get Techyuga Repair Service Near Me, For All Types of Problems Of Laptop, Mobile, Desktop, and more, Anywhere In India:
Techyuga is your ultimate destination for all your device repair needs! Whether it’s your laptop, mobile, desktop, MacBook, iPhone, or any other device, we offer a wide range of repair services across India. Our team of highly skilled professionals is committed to providing quick and efficient solutions, ensuring that you can resume using your device as soon as possible. From screen repairs to battery replacements, we have got you covered. Contact us today at 9088888835, or Live Chat or Book a repair job, and experience top-notch repair services for all your devices!
- Greater Noida
Buy Spare Parts For Laptops, Phones, MacBooks And More. And Get Them Shipped Anywhere In India.
- Buy Mobile Display
- Buy Mobile Battery
- Other Mobile Parts
- Buy iPhone Battery
- Buy iPhone Screen
- Other iPhone Parts
- Buy Laptop Screen
- Buy Laptop Battery
- Buy Laptop Keyboards
- Buy Laptop Harddisk
- Buy Laptop Motherboard
Laptop Spare Part Replacement Cost In India:
If you wish to inquire about the cost of laptop part replacements in India, please refer to the information below:
- Laptop Hinge Replacement Cost In India
- Laptop Screen Replacement Cost In India
- Laptop Battery Replacement Cost In India
- Laptop RAM Replacement Cost In India
- Laptop Motherboard Replacement Cost In India
- Laptop Hard Disk Replacement Cost In India
Dealing with Laptop Issues: Common Problems and How to Fix Them
- Common Dell Laptop Problems And Solutions
- Common HP Laptop Problems And Solutions
- Common Lenovo Laptop Problems And Solutions
- Common Acer Laptop Problems And Solutions
- Common Asus Laptop Problems And Solutions
- Common Samsung Laptop Problems And Solutions
- Common Fujitsu Laptop Problems And Solutions
- Common Microsoft Laptop Problems And Solutions
Why Choose Techyuga For Your Desktop Repair Service:
Best Laptop As Per Your Use
- Best Laptops For Programming
- Best Laptops For Students
- Best Gaming Laptops In India
- Best Laptops In India
List Of Best Laptops In India Under Price Range
- Best Laptops Under 1,00,000
- Best Laptops Under 15000
- Best Laptops Under 20000
- Best Laptops Under 25000
- Best Laptops Under 30000
- Best Laptops Under 35000
- Best Laptops Under 40,000
- Best Laptops Under 45,000
- Best Laptops Under 50,000
- Best Laptops Under 60000
- Best Laptops Under 70000