When it comes to virtual reality the first that comes in your mind is VR BOX like OCULUS RIFT or SAMSUNG gear VR, however the virtual reality industry is growing and booming with different companies coming up with good virtual reality boxes like PROCUS VR or GOOGLE CARDBOARD 3D. In this article, i am going to explain you how to connect vr to pc or your laptop.
How to connect VR to pc or Laptop:
VIRTUAL REALITY is the next big thing in the entertainment & gaming industry but it requires a lot of things to connect with your smartphone only, your smartphone need to have an inbuilt gyroscope, your smartphone can not be older than jellybean if you are then you have to use a different kind of app like New Stock Android Camera apk .
We humans, have created augmented body parts, so making an augmented reality device is not a challenge for us anymore. Because we know virtual reality is the next level for entertainment & everything. – Masamune Shirow
However I came across many people who are trying to find a proper way on how to connect VR to PC or their LAPTOP but they are not able to because the Virtual Reality boxes they have they are not OCULUS RIFT with an HDMI port which can be connected with PC/LAPTOP using an HDMI PORT directly. So I started looking for a way how to connect a virtual reality box with a PC/LAPTOP.
After few hours of search I came across a software called TRINUS VR. This software is the OCULUS for the low-cost Virtual Reality boxes which helps you connect your PC/LAPTOP with the Virtual reality box you are using.
Now let me tell you how you can use this software in your PC and Smartphone to make a virtual bridge between Virtual Reality box , your smartphone and your PC.
The tools you need to connect the Virtual Reality box and your smartphone are either a MICRO USB cable for android phones or a high speed WI-FI connection and the TRINUS VR software.
1. Now first, download the Trinus VR software for PC according to the compatible version with your PC from http://trinusvr.com/, install the software in your PC.
2. After that, go to GOOGLE PLAY STORE from your SMARTPHONE and download the Trinus VR app, it has two versions one is the lite version and the other one is the paid version which will cost you 9.99$ (Rs. 562.49 for Indian users).
3. Then once they are installed, open the software on your PC where you will see three options WI-FI, USB & SET IP. WI-FI will enable a hotspot , by using the USB option you can connect the phone directly with the PC using the USB cable.
4. After the connection is established between the PC & SMARTPHONE click on the option USB to turn on the tethering on the app on your smartphone and then on the logo of Trinus. The logo will turn from black color to purple color then go back to your PC.
5. In the PC after the USB detection just click on the TRINUS logo button which will turn from black to purple. And the bridge is made between your VR box, Smartphone & PC. Now you can use your VR box with your PC.
NOTE: If you are using USB it may happen the PC may not detect the IP so you can manually type the IP then click on the Trinus button which will turn from black to purple.
I hope it helps. If you need any help, you can live chat with our technical engineers or get help by creating a support ticket HERE.
Share it with your friends and let them know, what you just learned.For More Tech Tips Click here