How to Download YouTube videos this is a big problem faces by every user .YouTube has been designed to only allow users to watch and view videos on their website. Many users want to download or save their favorite YouTube videos to their computer so they can watch them without being connected to the Internet or on other devices. Techyuga teaches you how to Download YouTube videos .
How to Download YouTube Videos in Pc
We will discuss both for mobile and also for computer How To Download YouTube Videos.
First, go to the YouTube page containing the video you want to download. When you’ve found the page, press Ctrl+L on your keyboard to highlight the text in the address bar, and then Ctrl+C to copy the Internet address. If you are on an Apple computer substitute Ctrl with the Command key.
- Once this address has been copied, then go to savefrom.net then clicking inside the box and pressing Ctrl+V on your keyboard. Then, click the Download Video button.
Using vd at Addressbar:
Type vd in the address bar, just before youtube.com. Click the cursor right before the “youtube.com” portion of the video’s URL in your browser’s address bar and add vd. So https://www.youtube.com/ becomes https://www.vdyoutube.com/
Using VLC: It’s the app with the icon of an orange traffic cone.
- On Windows: Click Media, then click Open Network Stream.
- On Mac: Click File, then click Open Network.
- Paste the YouTube video’s URL into the field. Make sure the entire URL got copied.
- Click Play (Windows} or Open (Mac). This will open the YouTube video in VLC.
- View the Codec Information.
- On Windows: Click Tools, then click Codec Information.
- On Mac: Click Window, then click Media Information.
- Copy the “Location” field at the bottom. This is a really long address so make sure you select everything.
- On Windows: Right-click on the Location field and click Select All, then right-click it again and select Copy.
- On Mac: Right-click on the Location field and select Open URL.
- Open a new browser tab and paste the copied URL, then press Enter. This will load the video directly in your browser.
- You can skip this step if you’re on a Mac and you selected “Open URL” in the previous step.
- Right-click the video in your browser and select Save video as. This will open the Save As window.
- Give the video a name and select a location. By default, the video will be named “videoplayback.” You can change this to whatever you’d like and select where you want to save it.
- Click Save. The video will be downloaded to your computer at the highest quality and saved to the location you specified.
Download YouTube Videos on an Apple iPad and iPhone:
Downloading a YouTube video an to iPad or iPhone is a fairly straight-forward process. However, it does take a few more steps than downloading a video to a desktop computer or laptop. To download any YouTube video to your iPad or iPhone, follow the steps below.
- In the App Store, search for the Documents by Readdle app, then download and install the app on your iPad or iPhone.
- After the Documents by Readdle app has finished installing, open the app (the app icon will be titled as “Documents”).
- At the bottom right corner of the app window, click on the Safari browser icon(looks like a compass).
- In the address bar at the top of the window, type en.savefrom.net and press the Go button at the bottom right of the on-screen keyboard.
- Press the Home button on the iPad or iPhone.
- Open the Safari browser, and go to the youtube.com website or the YouTube app.
- Find the video you want to download, and on the video page, click the Share icon (an arrow pointing to the right).
- After the Share video window opens, press and hold your finger on the YouTube video URL until a list of options appear. Select the Copy option to copy the video URL.
- Press the Home button again and open the Documents app once more.
- Tap your finger in the Enter the URL text box. Once the on-screen keyboard appears, press your finger in the “Enter the URL” text box to bring up the Pasteoption. Tap the Paste option to paste the YouTube video URL into the text box. This action should display the YouTube video.
- A green Download button is displayed below the video. Tap your finger on the drop-down list next to it to select the MP4 video quality at which you’d like to download the video. Tap the preferred video format in the drop-down list.
- On the Save File screen that opens, enter a name for the video file to be downloaded, then tap the Done button.
- The video will be downloaded to the iPad or iPhone, in the Documents app. Tap the Downloads icon at the bottom right of the screen (an arrow pointing down with a line under it) to see the progress of the video download.
- Once the video has finished downloading, tap on the video file name to open the Documents screen. If the video starts to play, stop the video and press Done to exit the video.
- Tap the Downloads folder icon to view the downloaded video file.
- Tap the ellipses icon to the bottom right of the video file and select the Copy option.
- On the Copy to screen, tap the Documents option.
- On the Documents screen, tap the Camera Roll option.
On the Camera Roll screen, tap the Copy to “Camera Roll” option at the bottom. The video is now located and available in the Photos section on your iPhone or iPad.
How to Download YouTube Videos on an Android smartphone and tablet:
Unfortunately, we could not find any good solutions on the Google Play store that allow you to download YouTube videos. Therefore, we recommending getting TubeMate from a third-party download site. Below are the steps on how to install TubeMate a free-to-use app (with limited advertising) for Android phones.
- On your phone, visit TubeMate and visit one of the verified download sites. In our example, we are downloading from Android Freeware.
- Click the Install App button.
- Click OK for the warning about the .apk file could harm your phone.
- Click Open once downloaded.
- If you’ve never installed an app from outside the Play store you will get an “Install blocked” message. Click Settings and check the box for Unknown sources and then click Ok.
- Click Install.
- Within YouTube in the App locate the video you want to download and then click the Green Down Arrow on the top bar of TubeMate.
- Select the quality of the video you want to download or, if you just want the audio, click one of the audio options.
- Click the Green download button once the video type has been selected.
- If prompted to install the MP3 Video Converter, select the option to install the App and then repeat the above steps to download the video again.
- Once the video has been downloaded, it will appear in the Downloads in the program, which can be accessed by swiping your finger to the left.
Note: The YouTube upgrade its service and adding filters on Regular basic so some process may not be working well.
Hope this article will help you in learning how to Download YouTube Videos. In case, you need any help regarding this issues or any other tech query, you can live chat with our support team. They can help.