Are Facing BSOD Clock Watchdog Timeout Error Don’t know How to Fix a Clock Watchdog Timeout Error in Windows 10. This is the most common BSOD error almost face by any user from Lenovo, Dell, HP, Acer, Asus laptop desktop having processors like AMD and intel. This clock watchdog timeout error can be pretty nasty for your windows 10 device as the system crash frequently until this error is fixed. In this article, we going to show you step by step How to Fix a Clock Watchdog Timeout Error in Windows 10.
How to Fix Clock Watchdog Timeout Error in Windows 10
[su_note note_color=”#FFFF66″ text_color=”#333333″]
What is Clock Watchdog Timeout Error in Windows 10
What are you seeing?
When I boot the computer I get a blue screen with the following code: CLOCK WATCHDOG TIMEOUT
– Operating System: Windows® 10
– Processor: Intel® Core™ i7-8700K
– Bios version: 1101
The error CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT means that the processor is having problems with the co-operation of its cores and threads. The threads are tasks performed by the cores, and some cores can have many threads simultaneously. The problem is that one thread is waiting for an adequate response from another thread – or one kernel is waiting for a response from another kernel – and those responses are not coming. Therefore, this BSOD (blue screen of death) error is obtained.(Credit) [/su_note]
Step by Step Fix Clock Watchdog Timeout Error
- Remove New Software: Take away recently put in the software program. If you began seeing the error shortly after putting in a brand new program, strive to uninstall it.
- Uninstall All New Hardware Driver: Uninstall/change incompatible components.
- Remove recent updates: Check your system’s update history and take away any updates that had been put in across the time the error began occurring. To stop the problematic replace from putting in once more, it’s essential to flip off automated updates for Home windows 10.
- Update BIOS: Update your bios if it is too old, check your motherboard device manufacturer website.
- BSOD happens after Windows boots: Uninstall All recent driver update and software and hardware to check if the Clock Watchdog Timeout Error is fixed or not.
- BSOD happens before Windows boots: In this case, You have Only Two Option Either try to regain access via safe mode and apply all the above steps. In case failed to gain access via safe mode then the only option is to reformat or repair the device with windows 10 bootable recovery media file if you have one.
CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT is one problematic error, and it’s largely brought on by outdated firmware or your BIOS settings, however, you possibly can simply repair this error by utilizing one of our solutions.
I hope you like the article on How to Fix a Clock Watchdog Timeout Error in Windows 10. If you are unable to fix your windows 10 device. Then we can help you fix Clock Watchdog Timeout Error. For that consult expert.