More often than not, the Apple Watch is quick and responsive. However, generally, it becomes slow or lagging due to software program points or a misbehaving app that would possibly freeze watchOS. In both cases, a restart or drive restart ought to resolve most points. In this tutorial, I am going to show you how to hard reset your apple watch and also so you how to restart your apple watch easily. Sometimes a soft reset won’t work. Many apple watch users know how to do a soft reset . “soft resetting” the device using the Apple Watch’s Settings > General > Reset option, but the problem is after resetting the device the problem may not be fixed. So here we will guide how to do a hard reset.
How to Hard Reset Your Apple Watch
- Set the Watch so you can easily access both the Digital Crown/Home and Side buttons, and then firmly hold the device in your hand.
- Simultaneously press and hold both buttons for roughly 10 seconds, until the screen turns off and the Watch reboots.
- We are done
How to Restart Your Apple Watch
- Press and maintain the pressure on the button till you see the Energy Off slider.
- Slide the Power Off slider.
- You Device is now turn off( Screen will be black)
- Press the side button and hold it will turn on again.
Now Your Apple Watch Is Reset and ready to wear You pair with your iPhone and use it. I hope you will like the article on How to Rest your apple watch. All the steps are applicable for the Apple Watch Series 5/4/3/2/1.For Any kind Under warranty and for after Warranty Apple Watch Issue Visit Here.