Are you looking for How to Pairing AirPods Pro to PS4 or PS4 Pro ?
AirPods are an astounding enhancement that works perfectly with your iPhone, Macbook, iPad, and various contraptions. But most of us don’t know this that airpod pro can be easily connected to ps4 or ps4 pro easily. In this article, we are going to show you How to Pairing AirPods Pro to PS4 or PS4 Pro. This news is originally published in moblefun.
Step by Step instruction How to Pairing AirPods Pro to PS4 or PS4 Pro
- Plug the Bluetooth Adapter Dongle into your PS4’s USB port at the front of your console.
- Wait for the Dongle to flash blue, indicating pairing mode is available.
- Open the AirPod’s case.
- Press and hold the pairing button at the back of the AirPods Pro charging case.
- If your AirPods pair successfully the solid blue light will glow in the dongle
- Insert the Microphone adapter into your PS4 controller’s 3.5mm port.
- Your PS4 or PS4 Pro will then display a message confirming this connection.
- Your AirPods will now be connected, You can talk and listen.
If you are looking for Refurbished Gaming Laptop Click here.
Hope You Like the article “How to Pairing AirPods Pro to PS4 or PS4 Pro “.