All technology can fail sometimes, we’ll guide you on how to restore iPhone and iPad. Even the best iPhone or best iPad can mess up. Possibly your Bluetooth connection stops working, or your iPhone stops following your area in Maps. Perhaps, certain apps are continuously crashing after you launch them on your iPad. Either way, now and then you wish to restore your iPhone or iPad to urge things to work easily again.
So if you are looking for “How to Restore iPhone and iPad”, then this article will surely help you.
How To Restore Your iPhone And iPad | Follow The Steps Below
Here I will discuss some of the tested methods, following which you can restore your iPhone and iPad without losing your data.
Backup On a Regular Basis
Just like it’s essential to back up your Mac, it’s also critical to make sure your iPhone or iPad is on a regular backup schedule. So when you have to resort to restoring your device, you’ve got a backup ready to go.
How To Restore iPhone or iPad From Backup
In this, you’ll need to restore your iPhone or iPad from its most recent backup. After resetting your iPhone, follow these steps:
- Press the Home button, after the Hello screen appears
- Select a Language
- Select a country or region.
- Choose a Wi-fi network and sign into it.
- Enable or disable Location Sevices
- Set up Touch ID.
- When you get to the Apps and Data screen, tap Restore from iCloud Backup.
- Enter your Apple ID and password.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Select the backup you want to use. Tap Show all backups to view older backups stored in iCloud.
It will take a while to restore your backup from iCloud.
How To Back Up Your Apple TV
How To Blur Background Photo In iPhone
How To Take Long Exposure Photos On iPhone
What Is The iPhone Home Button Repair Cost In India
How To Fix The iPhone Heating Issues
How To Lock An iPhone to Protect Your Data From Theft
How To Turn Off Find My iPhone On Your Apple Device
How To Restore iPhone To Factory Settings
The first thing you need to do to restore your iPhone or iPad from a backup is to factory reset it by erasing all content and settings. At this point, it is not synced with iCloud or other cloud-based services. All data will be lost. Also, note that resetting your device automatically turns off Find My iPhone. But don’t worry. It will be enabled automatically when you restore. Once you’ve made sure you’ve backed up everything you need, erase your iPhone data directly from the device. To do this:
- Go to Settings>General>Transfer or Reset iPhone
- Then tap Erase All Content and Settings.
- If asked, then enter your passcode or Apple ID password. Then confirm that you want to erase your device.
- Sit back, and wait for your device to erase(it can take a few minutes)
How To Restore iPhone From Mac
- Open Finder, if you’re a Mac with macOS Catalina or later or
- Open iTunes, if you’re a Mac with macOS Mojave or earlier
- Make sure your iPhone is connected to your Mac via USB cable. If a message asks for your device passcode or to Trust This Computer, then do the following:
- Select your iPhone or iPad when it appears in the Finder or iTunes window
- Select the Restore Backup tab. it will show each backup date and choose the most recent backup
- Click Restore and if asked, enter the password for your encrypted backup.
- Keep your device connected after it restarts and wait for it to sync with your computer. You can disconnect after the sync finishes.
Now you’ve learned to restore an iPhone from computer backup
How To Restore iPhone From iCloud Without Resetting
Is it possible to restore iPhone from iCloud without reset it: The answer could be YES. With the help of an iPhone data recovery software tool like EaseUS MobiSaver, you can do this without resetting it.
- First, install the iPhone data recovery software tool EaseUS MobiSaver
- After installing, just do the following:
Step1: Choose “Recover from iCloud”
- Launch EaseUS MobiSaver.
- Choose the Recover from iCloud button, then click Start.
Step 2: Turn Off Find My iPhone
- Go to Settings, and click Apple ID
- Go to Find My>Find My iPhone
- Then turn it OFF
Step 3: Type Code in the Confirmation Box
- Type 123456 in the confirmation box
- And click on Continue
Step 4. Reset iPhone
- Move through the setup process until see the Apps & Data. Then choose the Restore from iCloud backup
- Enter the Apple ID and password you want to restore the backup from
- Choose which backup you want to restore on the device
- Your iPhone will restarts after the restoration finishes.
Step 5: Select the Files
- Select the type of data you want to recover.
- If all files to be restored, you can click Select All
Step 6: Analyze the iPhone
The software will analyze your phone. It may take a few minutes and don’t disconnect or use your device.
Step 7: Scan Lost Data and Recover
- EaseUS MobiSaver will automatically scan your iCloud backup files to find lost data. This process may take several minutes, so please be patient.
- Then select the data you want to restore and click the Recover button.
Conclusion On How To Restore iPhone and iPad
Hopefully, you know how to restore iPhone and iPad in many troubleshooting steps. The best practice is to make sure that you keep a backup of your iPhone as issues with software can happen and knowing how to handle them will make life easier.