Xiaomi Redmi phones are one of the best selling phones in India. It’s new range of smartphones are the highest selling phones here. The service of the company is quite satisfactory but some common problems arise around Xiaomi Phones. One of the major problem that people face is the Xiaomi Redmi phones get locked. Most of the Redmi users get stuck in activate this device screen which leads to another screen which ask activate Mi cloud account and if the user can’t remember the user id and password of the cloud account the phone gets locked. To Mi Account Unlock again you have to rush to the service center but the task is very annoying. In this article, i will explain how to unlock Mi cloud account.
Know More About Mi Account Security-
With the growth of Mi phones in the market they are tightening the phone security system of their phones. In Mi phones there are new build in security system which connect to cloud. It will helpful to protect your personal data.
How it works– Now the question is how it works. It is very simple whenever you buy a Redmi or Xiaomi Phone then it ask you to create a cloud account with your email id and password. When you do Factory Reset then then it again ask for that id and Password to unlock the phone even the screen. Problem occurs when you forget the id, password combination. It leads to lock your phone. But now you can do Mi Account Unlock process by yourself by following these simple steps written below.
How To Unlock Mi Cloud Account
Mi cloud account bypass can be done through this procedure. Xiaomi phones when locked shows this device may be associated with existing mi account please log in to activate this device notification on the screen then you have following steps one by one-
- Download 2 files in your PC- 1. Mi Unlocking Tool
- Extract the Mi Unlocking tool at your desktop and install the Mi PC Suite file. Now restart the PC.
- Now take your phone and turn it off. If you , if you can’t turn off the phone then just hold and press the volume up , volume down and the power button key all together. It will turn off the phone and the “mi” logo will show on the screen
- Then press the volume up button and the power key together it will redirect the phone to the recovery screen.
- You will see the main menu then connect directly to the mi PC Suite.
- Then jump into the PC and open the mi unlocking tool folder and run the adb.exe file.
- After running the adb open the mi account unlock tool.
- Now connect the phone with your PC with data cable.
- If your phone is above Redmi Note 3 then simply click on the “mi bypass account” and if it is Redmi Note 3 and below from that click on “disable mi account”.
- The phone will start rebooting and it will take 8-10 min.
This process is very much effective but this not a permanent solution. If any problem arises after that go to the service center or call us at 9088888835.
There are some common questions arises according Mi Account Unlock-
- Mi Note 4g 2014912 Mi Account ID Remove FRP RESET
- Remove Redmi Mi Account Permanently Tested And Final fastboot method 2nd Video 100% work
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Pattern Unlock & MI Account Remove
- How to Remove Redmi Mi Account Permanently 2017 | Remove | Disable | Bypass Mi Account
- How to Mi Cloud Account Remove, Bypass, This device may be associated with existing Mi Remove MI Account permanently Redmi Note 3
- Bypass Mi Activation Unlock Screen How to remove mi account xiaomi redmi 1s
- Unbricks all xiaomi phones 100% Tested
- How to Remove Mi account,Mi Cloud Account , Bypass Gmail,Mi Note 4 Note 3
- Remove Redmi Mi Account Permanently Tested And Final fastboot method
- Easy XiaoMi Mi4i (2015015) MI ACCOUNT Remove/BYPASS DONE! 100% working
- How To Remove or bypass Mi Account after hard reset or format in redmi or xiaomi devices
- How to Unlock Forgotten Mi Account and Password, Redmi 1s, 2s, Prime, mi4, mi4i mi4c
Name of the Redmi devices that support this Method-
- Xiaomi Mi Max 2
- Xiaomi Mi 5X
- Xiaomi Mi 6
- Xiaomi Redmi 4X
- Xiaomi Mi 6
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5
- Xiaomi Mi 5c
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5
- Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime
- Xiaomi Redmi 4A
- Xiaomi Redmi 4
- Xiaomi Mi MIX
- Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus
- Xiaomi Mi Note 2
- Mi Max Prime
- Xiaomi Redmi 3S Plus
- Xiaomi Mi 5s
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
- Xiaomi Redmi 3S Prime
- Xiaomi Redmi Pro
- Xiaomi Redmi 3X etc
I hope this article helped in How to unlock Mi cloud account.