Frequently Asked Questions
Most frequent questions and answers
1. How Much Does It Cost To Fix An iMac Screen?
iMac Screen Replacement cost varies according to the models and model number. It also depends on the price of the iMac. The approx iMac screen replacement cost starting from 60000 rs.
3. How Much Does It Cost To Repair An iMac Battery?
iMac doesn’t have a battery it runs on SMPS and the cost of SMPS Replacement varies according to the models and model number. It also depends on the price of the iMac. The approx iMac SMPS replacement cost starting from 22000 rs.
5. Are Techyuga Is An Apple Authorize Service Center?
No, we are not an Apple-authorized service center but we provide all kinds of genuine services at a very affordable cost. We provide iMac repair or replacement services for all iMac out of warranty. But our Apple certified engineers are able to repair all iMac problems.
7. Are You Provide The Apple Original Spare Parts For Replacement?
Yes, definitely. We provide OEM spare parts with the manufacturer’s warranty for replacement. But we have a different range of spare parts according to the customer’s demand.
9. What Kind Of Problems You Repair Regarding The iMac?
We repair all kinds of issues regarding your iMac including Hard drive failure, Slow to operate, Damaged display screen, Battery replacement, Keyboard replacements, Overheating, ICs and body, virus removal, and malware removal service, graphic problems, OSX errors or Logic board repairs required, RAM Upgrade for iMac, iMac Data Recovery.
2. Is Your Service Center Open On Sunday?
Yes, definitely. We provide services for all 7 days in a week. Because we always think about our valuable customers and we know that Sunday is convenient for all.
4. Do You Provide iMac Repair Service All Over India?
6. Can An iMac With Water Damage Be Repaired?
Yes, any kind of liquid damage problem is repaired by our Apple certified technicians. The approx water damage repair cost of iMac starting from 2000 rs.
8. Are The Replacements Of Parts Expensive For iMac?
Yes, definitely. Because we all know that the iMac is an expensive and delicate device. If the device is expensive then it is obvious that it’s spare parts is also costly.
10. Will My Data Remain Safe During iMac Repair?
Yes, All service professionals and experts at Techyuga take measures to secure your data. In some cases, data recovery service is required and it paid. But in most of cases we advised our valuable customers to take data backup before repair.