Frequently Asked Questions
Most frequent questions and answers
1. Do You Provide Doorstep Service?
Yes, definitely. We will provide doorstep service in many cases if possible. If the issue is minor then we are able to provide it.
3. How Long Does It Take To Get My Device Fixed?
It will depend on the iPad problems because if the problem is major then it will take more time like the maximum time is 72 hours. Our team of engineers first inspect your iPad then they will tell you the repair time they need to repair your device. But in some possible cases, we provide hand-to-hand service.
5. What Should I Do If My iPad Falls In Water Or Another Liquid?
Do not turn on your device. It’s best if you bring it the next day or even the same day, as we will have a better chance of repairing it. Of course, if you can’t make it to one of our locations, try to dry it out, then bring or mail your device to our location for water damage repair.
7. After Dropping My iPad It Has Become Unresponsive To Touch, Does The Glass Repair Fix This Issue?
Yes, any non responsiveness your iPad is suffering due to a drop will be corrected with the Glass & Digitizer repair, as the Digitizer that is being replaced is the part responsible for all touch functionality. Check out our glass replacement and book a repair job.
9. Is It Worth It To Repair An iPad?
Yes, if the motherboard, battery, etc. is in better condition and you are facing some minor or major issues then it will better to repair it by the best Apple service center near you. Techyuga helps you to get it back.
2. Do You Provide a Warranty On Services Offered?
Yes, we give a warranty in some cases. Warranty on Replacement parts are subject to a declaration of the manufacturer company provides warranty on the selected iPad repair job. Given warranty can be void under certain terms and conditions.
4. Do You Use Original Apple Parts?
Yes, definitely. We provide OEM parts for replacement with the manufacturer’s warranty*.
6. How Long Do Screen Damage Replacement Take To Complete?
8. Do I Need To Send The iPad To You For Speaker Repair Or Replacement?
Yes, definitely. Because iPad speaker problem is a major issue of your iPad and it needs Apple repair equipment and also the Apple repair experts.