iPhone X Battery Replacement Repair Guide
iPhone X Battery Replacement Repair Guide. Hello reader, today we are here to have some quick words on iPhone X Battery Replacement Repair Guide. Phones from any brand or of any feature depend on the same thing. It is its battery. If your phone gets an issue over this, you will face an entire breakdown and nothing will be able to prevent that.
iPhone X is the most gossiped and desired device among nowadays’ users. Generally, it comes with a very good battery backup. But if you are facing poor backup time or some other power related malfunction, we think you need an urgent battery replacement to your device. We strongly recommend making this replacement happened by an expert or some authorized repairing shop. A user can contact Apple support for this work. You can redirect yourself to their help desk by clicking over the link below.
Though we advise to hand over your device to an expert for this iPhone X Battery replacement Like Us, it is never bad to know the process. If you can have expertized tools and enough courage, you can do this replacement by yourself, following the steps below. If you want to attempt this replacement by yourself, you should discharge the device below 25% to avoid unwanted hazards may be caused by battery puncture. Before getting your device to the work table, switch off your device.
Here is the Step By Steps OF iPhone X Battery Replacement.
- Remove the two 6.9 mm-long Penta-lobe screws at the bottom edge of the iPhone.
- Use a hairdryer or heat gun and apply it to the lower edge of the iPhone for about a minute in order to soften up the adhesive underneath.
- Now, you will need a Suction Cup tool to perform this step. Place the suction cups at the lower part of the device and press the handles to separate the device into two parts.
- Now insert an opening pick slightly and slide it through the edges to slice the adhesive. Be cautioned about inserting the pick too deep, it may cause damage to your device.
- Remove the Suction cup and lift open the screen from left to right.
- Remove five Y000 screws securing the logic board connector bracket
- Use the point of a spudger or a clean fingernail to pry the battery connector up from its socket on the logic board. Bend the connector slightly away from the logic board to prevent it from accidentally making contact with the socket and providing power to the phone during your repair.
- Use the point of a spudger or a fingernail to disconnect the front panel sensor assembly connector.
- Use the point of a spudger or a fingernail to disconnect the OLED panel cable connector.
- Use the point of a spudger to pry the digitizer cable connector up from its socket.
- Carefully lift the cable until the adhesive separates.
- Remove the display assembly.
- Remove the seven screws securing the bracket below the Taptic Engine and speaker
- Lift the bracket from the edge nearest the battery. Don’t try to remove it fully, as it’s still connected via a small flex cable.
- While holding the bracket out of the way, use the point of a spudger to pry up and disconnect the flex cable underneath.
- Remove the 2.1 mm Y000 screw securing the speaker connector cover.
- Remove the speaker connector cover.
- Use the tip of a spudger to pry up and disconnect the speaker connector.
- Insert a spudger under the top edge of the speaker near the edge of the iPhone’s case. Gently pry up and lift the top edge of the speaker.
- Hold the speaker by its side edges and rock it side-to-side, separating the adhesive securing it to the bottom edge of the iPhone. Pull the speaker away from the bottom edge of the iPhone until the adhesive gasket separates.
- Remove the speaker.
- Remove the 2.3 mm Phillips screw securing the Taptic Engine.
- Use a spudger to disconnect the Taptic Engine flex cable by prying it straight up from its socket.
- Each piece of adhesive has a black pull-tab at the end, which is lightly adhered to the side edge of the battery.
- Separate the first battery adhesive tab from the bottom edge of the battery.
- Repeat the above step to separate the remaining two adhesive tabs from the bottom edge of the battery.
- Grab one of the outer battery adhesive tabs and slowly pull it away from the battery, toward the bottom of the iPhone. Pull steadily, maintaining constant tension on the strip until it slips out from between the battery and the rear case.
- Repeat the previous step to remove the strip on the opposite side, leaving the center strip for last.
- Remove the center strip, being careful not to snag it on the speaker flex cable.
- Peel and separate the pull tab on the final adhesive strip, on the top edge of the upper battery cell.
- Pull and remove the final adhesive strip.
- Grasp the battery from the bottom edge and remove it from the iPhone.
Now, get a fresh battery cell and reassemble your device following the steps in reverse order. We are again alarming you to hand over your device to the experts if there is even the slightest confusion in this iPhone X Battery Replacement Repair Guide.
Hope you like the article of iPhone X Battery Replacement Repair Guide. stay tuned for more Tips and tricks.
Do Like Us Facebook And YouTube