The value of Aadhaar card is increasing very rapidly as the government is making Aadhaar Card linking mandatory for all the mobile numbers, passports, bank accounts, mutual fund and others documents . Govt. declares that you should link your Employee Provident Fund means EPF account with Aadhaar Card number.
The Employee Provident Fund is a plan that encourages every one of the workers to spare a little sum from their month to month compensation, which will be given to them at the season of their retirement. Investment funds made under EPF are tax-exempt. By connecting your EPF account with Aadhaar Card number, it will end up simpler to check every one of the points of interest of the record holders.
One can use either online or offline process to link Aadhaar with EPF account.
Link EPF account with Aadhaar Card Online
By utilizing the EPFO online, you can link your Aadhaar to EPF effortlessly.
1. Login to the EPFO Unified EPF Portal by utilizing the UAN number and login password.
2. When you have effectively signed in, you will go over a main tab in which you should choose the KYC choice starting from the drop menu.
3. After you select the KYC, you have to fill in the bank details, PAN Card number, Aadhaar number, Passport, driving licence, voter ID, and ration card details to the proper boxes.
4. You will discover an area that where you should enter your Aadhaar number and name as it shows up on your Aadhaar card. In this place if your name does not match with the name inputted in Aadhaar Card then you will face a problem. In this case you have to inform that immediately to the employer to change your name as per the Aadhaar Card.
5. If the problem of this is solved or you don’t face such kind of issue then you can save it. After saving It would by and large take 15 days for the endorsement. When it’s affirmed your Aadhaar status will be accessible in “Approved KYC” territory and your process of linking EPF account with Aadhaar Card will be done.
Link EPF account with Aadhaar Card Offline
Many of the Employees and Pensioners are not very much familier or comfortable with internet so EPFO has now introduced offline linking service to link your EPF account with Aadhaar Card number.
The EPF has built up an Aadhaar Seeding Application and you should fill this application shape alongside your UAN and Aadhaar number with other pertinent data.
You ought to likewise join self-bore witness to duplicates of your UAN, PAN, and Aadhaar with this form.
You should present these reports at the field workplaces of EPFO or Common Services Centers (CSC).
Once the check is finished, your Aadhaar number will be connected to your EPF record and you will get a message once the process of linking EPF account with Aadhaar Card number is done.
Why Should You Link EPF account with Aadhaar Card Number?
Now you can realize that your Aadhaar card contains all the credible data, it ends up less demanding to confirm every one of your points of interest on the off chance that you interface your EPF account with Aadhaar Card as it contains all your data including biometrics and statistic subtle elements which incorporates you retina sweep and thumb discovery.
There are not very many odds of blunders and disparities in the information when you interface your Aadhaar with your EPF and UAN, as your data is reliable with your Aadhaar card subtle elements.
At the point when your link Aadhaar number to EPF account, it implies that your EPF account is secured as no one but you can have the entrance for withdrawals and installments. With the Government’s manage of connecting the EPF account with Aadhaar number, it winds up less demanding to keep your information secured.
Having Aadhaar connected to your EPF account, there will be less odds of having a copy account. Owning an Aadhaar card itself is verification of being an Indian subject. In this way, when the Aadhaar subtle elements are created, it implies a worker can just have a solitary EPF or UAN account.
You can pull back your PF online without the verification of your boss. The whole procedure can be finished online with no problem.
The last note:
The EPFO is trying endeavors to take out every one of the entanglements. Truth be told, with direction from the Government of India, the EPFO has set up grievance redressal discussion to address all the PF-related protests. Thus, on the off chance that you haven’t connected your EPF account with Aadhaar Card Number, do it quickly so your PF withdrawal and handling turns into a cake walk.
To Know how to Link Aadhaar Card With your Mutual Fund Read Here.
I hope, you were able to link vodafone number to aadhaar card by following this article. Follow us on social media for more useful tips like this in future.