Often android users see network signals are vanishing from their phones and connectivity hits below to zero, The android shows “Mobile Network Not Available Error”, this is recognized as the most annoying and frequent issue for android phones, This problem can be solved only by restarting your phone once but this alone can not always resolve this issue, So for our readers we have two more solutions to this problem. Let’s check out How to fix Mobile Network Not Available Error On Android :
First check :
- If the sim is inserted properly into the phone
- Be sure you have not turned Airplane Mode on mistakenly.
- if you are in roaming then check Data Roaming Settings.
Now go for the solution –
How to fix Mobile Network Not Available Error On Android
Solution – 1
Power it off
The first thing you should try out is very simple – just switch off your phone, Now take the sim card & battery out of your phone. Now wait for few minutes. Then slowly reinsert your sim card and battery inside into your phone. most of the time problems are supposed to be solved this way. Switch on your phone and check if the network connection has been established, If you are still facing the same issue then try out the second step.
Solution – 2
1. Launch Settings page by double-clicking on it’s icon.
2. Now find the section named Wireless and Networks. From there,try to find the option Mobile networks. If you can’t find it there, click on More option.
3. There you will find the option named Mobile networks. Click on it to get to the next step.
4. As next, choose Network operators by clicking on it.
5. Find the option named Choose automatically and then click on it.
6. Now a toast which says Registered on Network will be displayed to you. That’s it. See if the problem is solved. If it’s still not resolved, try out the third way.
Want to know how to save android battery life ? Read this article Here.
Solution – 3
Try it if none of the above methods work then try out this one –
1. If both the above-listed solutions do not solve your issue of network unavailability, It could be because your system needs a software update. To update the software, first of all, find System section from the Settings page. Under System, look for an option named About Phone. Click on it.
2. Click on System update to check for updates.
3. The execution of the previous step will result in the system checking for updates. If any updates are found, you can apply it to your system. As my software is updated my phone showed something like this.
Hope this blog helped you about How to fix Mobile Network Not Available Error On Android. Read some more trending articles below.