Frequently Asked Questions
Most frequent questions and answers
1. What Is The Cost Of OnePlus Screen Replacement?
3. Do You Fix Other Phone Brands Except OnePlus?
5. What Can I do If My OnePlus Battery Is Not Charging?
7. What Kind Of Repair Service You Provide Regarding OnePlus Phone?
At Techyuga, we provide all kinds of hardware or software services including cracked screen replacement, speaker repair, motherboard issues, battery replacement, home button repairs, camera replacements, microphone, headphone, charging dock/port repair, network problem repair, liquid damage repair, power button/volume button, software issues, and more.
9. What Do I Need To Do Before Giving My OnePlus Phone For Repair?
2. How Long Will It Take To Repair My OnePlus?
It will depend on the OnePlus problems because if the problem is major then it will take more time like the maximum time is 72 hours. Our team of engineers first inspect your Phone then they will tell you the repair time they need to repair your device. But in some possible cases we provide hand-to-hand service.
4. Why Are My Speaker Not Working?
It may be due to your faulty or damaged speaker. Sometimes many reasons affect your Oneplus speaker including dust, water damage, sudden drop, etc. But the important thing is that it needs the best service center where it the Oneplus repair experts are able to replace or repair your speaker and set it back.
6. Do You Offer a Warranty On Your Repair?
Yes, we give a warranty in some cases. Warranty on Replacement parts are subject to a declaration of the manufacturer company provides warranty on selected Oneplus phone repair job. Given warranty can be void under certain terms and conditions.
8. Do You Provide pickup and drop service for my OnePlus?
Yes, definitely. We provide hassle-free pickup and delivery service across India more than 23000 postal codes for Oneplus repair or any other device repair job. Just book a repair on our website and get the repair service.
10. Do You Use Original OnePlus Parts For Replacement?
Yes, definitely. We provide OEM parts for replacement with manufacturer’s warranty.