can’t reach this page error in Microsoft Edge
How to Fix can’t reach this page error in Microsoft Edge. Facing the Same issue on Windows 10 Device. Microsoft Edge was quite an improvement to Internet Explorer. Most of the errors and issues on the browser were sorted out such that every error has a meaning. One such case is with the error:
‘’Hmm, we can’t reach this page.’’
Isn’t it quite a disgusting thing? Here, in this article, we will try to find out some ways out of this problem. So, let’s come straight to the point. In this article, we going to show you How To Fix can’t reach this page error in Microsoft Edge problem in Windows 10.
Let’s Begin How to Fix page error in Microsoft Edge problem step by step.
- Upon getting this error, try the following preliminary steps:
- Try to open different websites to confirm that the issue isn’t with the website itself.
- Check if the Internet is working with other devices connected to the router.
- Try to access the Internet using a different browser (eg. Firefox, Chrome, etc).
- Run the Internet Connections troubleshooter.
Thereafter, proceed with the following solutions:
- Clear the cache for Edge browser
- Enable IPv6
- Check DNS Client Service status
- Use Google’s public DNS
- Reset TCP/IP
Solution 1 Clear the cache for Edge browser
- Launch Microsoft Edge and click on the Hub icon.
- Select History from the list on the left-hand side.
- Click on Clear History.
- Check the box next to Cached data and files.
- Click on Clear to clear the cache.
- Restart Microsoft Edge.
Solution 2 Enable IPv6
- Press Win + R to open the Run window and type the command ncpa.cpl. Hit Enter to open the Network Connections window.
- Right-click on your Network and select Properties.
- Check the box next to Internet Protocol Version 6.
- Select Apply and then OK to save the settings.
- Restart the system.
Solution 3 Check DNS Client Service status
- Press Win + R to open the Run window and type the command services.msc. Press Enter to open the Service Manager window.
- Locate the DNS client service in the list of services.
- Verify that the status of the service should be running. If not, proceed as follows.
- Right-click on the DNS client service and select Properties.
- Change the Startup type to Automatic and click on Start.
Solution 4 Use Google’s public DNS
- Open your Network’s properties window as explained in Solution 2.
- Double-click on Internet Protocol Version 4 to open its properties.
- Shift the radio button to Use the following DNS server addresses.
- Enter the following values for the DNS addresses:
- Preferred DNS address: 188.8.131.52
- Alternate DNS address: 184.108.40.206
- Click on Apply and then on OK to save the settings.
- Restart the system.
Solution 5 Reset TCP/IP
- Search for Command Prompt in the Windows search bar and type the following command:
netsh int ip reset resettcpip.txt
- Press Enter to execute the command.
- Restart the system and check if it fixes the issue.
We hope this article How to Fix can’t reach this page error in Microsoft Edge and it will help you to troubleshoot Microsoft Windows OS If not, you are advised to let your device checked by the professionals. We recommend “Techyuga” as your destination.
Stay Tuned & adios!
Also, You Can Check Our Other related article.