Are you looking to delete iCloud account permanently? You can always remove an account on Apple. It’s a bit of a radical choice because you will lose all of the account’s contents, including your photos and paid apps. But if account deactivation is not possible, the next option is permanent deletion. This article addresses how to permanently remove your iCloud account, which is a part of your Apple ID.
But, before discussing how to permanently delete an iCloud account, let’s first discuss how an Apple ID and an iCloud account are related in order to clear up any confusion. In fact, Apple ID and iCloud are two separate accounts that are somewhat integrated. What makes that the case? simply because they both use the same email ID. As a result, iCloud is regarded as being closely related to Apple ID as an additional feature since Apple ID is theoretically utilized to sign into iCloud using the email address and password of the Apple ID.
The Things You’ll Lose If You Delete These
Let’s take a closer look at what occurs when the account is deleted before moving on to the step-by-step methods to delete your iCloud email account:
- Purchases made through the App Store, including Apple Books and any active premium subscriptions.
- All iCloud-stored photos, videos, and documents will be permanently removed.
- FaceTime, iMessage, and iCloud Mail messages
- Username for your iCloud email account.
- you will no longer have access to Continuity, Back to my Mac, Find my iPhone, iCloud Keychain, Apple Pay, and Game Center.
- You’ll also lose any data stored in the iCloud by any third-party apps you’ve installed on your devices.
- Your Apple Store appointments will all be canceled. Apple Care cases that are still pending will be indefinitely closed and unavailable. Visit the Apple FAQ page to learn more if you have any particular questions.
Rather than permanently deleting your account, think about temporarily deactivating your account if there’s a chance you could need access to it in the future. If you decide to proceed and permanently remove your iCloud email account, we further move on. Before deleting your iCloud account, you should keep in mind two important points. Here are they:
Backup Your Files
You may back up your images, movies, and documents by uploading them to another cloud storage service, such as Dropbox or Google Drive. You could also email them to yourself, but it wouldn’t be practical if there were hundreds or thousands of photos or movies. You might also wish to back up your emails, contacts, calendar events, iTunes, and iBooks purchases, in addition to your images and videos. Emails from iCloud Mail can be downloaded to a desktop email client or forwarded to another email account.
Remove Devices Linked With Apple ID
Remove any Apple devices linked to your Apple ID before you delete your account; doing so will make it much simpler to check in with a new Apple ID.
- Log into your Apple iCloud account.
- Head to the Devices section.
- Click on each device image to reveal a pop-out window with device information.
- Click on Remove from account at the bottom of the pop-up window.
- Repeat this process for every device on your account page until all devices have been removed.
How To Permanently Delete iCloud Account?
Once you have backup your files and everything and have logged out of every device, you are going to permanently delete Apple ID account. Here’s how:
- Log into your Apple iCloud account.
- Under the Manage account section, click on Go to your Apple ID account page.
- Then click on Manage your privacy under the Data & Privacy section at the bottom.
- Scroll down to find the Delete Your Account option, and click on Request to delete your account
- A Pop-window will then appear where you can choose the reason for your account deletion request.
- Then, Apple will prompt you to review the Terms and Conditions for Deletion and check the box to indicate that you have read and agree to them.
- Contact information will then be requested in order to send the account deletion request status. You must enter a different email address rather than the one you are using to delete the account.
- A unique access code will be given to you in case you need to get in touch with Apple Support to follow up on your request or to reverse the request for deletion.
Within 7 days, Apple will permanently terminate the account. Your Apple ID account will continue to be active throughout this time.
Conclusion On How To Permanently Delete iCloud Account?
We hope this guide has helped you. In this article, you’ve learned how to permanently delete iCloud account. Hopefully, you won’t be having any problem deleting your Apple ID. It’s not as tough as it first appears to delete or deactivate an iCloud account. However, a lot of people still struggle with this. It is a good idea to back up your files before you delete them since this process could result in data loss.
Get in touch with us. Let us know if you have any queries in the comment section below.
Expert Repairs for All Types of Devices
- Get Desktop Repair Anywhere In India
- Get IMac Repair Anywhere In India
- Get Laptop Repair Anywhere In India
- Get MacBook Repair Anywhere In India
- Get Mobile Phone Repair Anywhere In India
- Get IPhone Repair Anywhere In India
- Get Apple Watch Repair Anywhere In India
- Get IPad Repair Anywhere In India
Get Techyuga Repair Service Near Me, For All Types of Problems Of Laptop, Mobile, Desktop, and more, Anywhere In India:
Techyuga is your ultimate destination for all your device repair needs! Whether it’s your laptop, mobile, desktop, MacBook, iPhone, or any other device, we offer a wide range of repair services across India. Our team of highly skilled professionals is committed to providing quick and efficient solutions, ensuring that you can resume using your device as soon as possible. From screen repairs to battery replacements, we have got you covered. Contact us today at 9088888835, or Live Chat or Book a repair job, and experience top-notch repair services for all your devices!
- Greater Noida
Buy Spare Parts For Laptops, Phones, MacBooks And More. And Get Them Shipped Anywhere In India.
- Buy Mobile Display
- Buy Mobile Battery
- Other Mobile Parts
- Buy iPhone Battery
- Buy iPhone Screen
- Other iPhone Parts
- Buy Laptop Screen
- Buy Laptop Battery
- Buy Laptop Keyboards
- Buy Laptop Harddisk
- Buy Laptop Motherboard
Laptop Spare Part Replacement Cost In India:
If you wish to inquire about the cost of laptop part replacements in India, please refer to the information below:
- Laptop Hinge Replacement Cost In India
- Laptop Screen Replacement Cost In India
- Laptop Battery Replacement Cost In India
- Laptop RAM Replacement Cost In India
- Laptop Motherboard Replacement Cost In India
- Laptop Hard Disk Replacement Cost In India
Dealing with Laptop Issues: Common Problems and How to Fix Them
- Common Dell Laptop Problems And Solutions
- Common HP Laptop Problems And Solutions
- Common Lenovo Laptop Problems And Solutions
- Common Acer Laptop Problems And Solutions
- Common Asus Laptop Problems And Solutions
- Common Samsung Laptop Problems And Solutions
- Common Fujitsu Laptop Problems And Solutions
- Common Microsoft Laptop Problems And Solutions
Why Choose Techyuga For Your Desktop Repair Service:
Best Laptop As Per Your Use
- Best Laptops For Programming
- Best Laptops For Students
- Best Gaming Laptops In India
- Best Laptops In India
List Of Best Laptops In India Under Price Range
- Best Laptops Under 1,00,000
- Best Laptops Under 15000
- Best Laptops Under 20000
- Best Laptops Under 25000
- Best Laptops Under 30000
- Best Laptops Under 35000
- Best Laptops Under 40,000
- Best Laptops Under 45,000
- Best Laptops Under 50,000
- Best Laptops Under 60000
- Best Laptops Under 70000