Showing 1–12 of 21 results
Brand New Dell Inspiron 13 (7378 / 7368) 13.3″ Touchscreen FHD LCD LED Widescreen – 30 pin – KF8FR
HP Pavilion 15-BS series, Dell Inspiron 15 5558, Lenovo Z51-70, Z50-75 15.6 30 Pins Slim Full HD (1920×1080) LED Screen
Buy Laptop Display Screen Online By Techyuga
If your laptop display is cracked, scratched, or broken, or if you are facing a “Laptop Display” issue, worry not. We can help. Contact Techyuga by calling us on 9088888835, Live chat with us, or Book your laptop repair today.
Know more about Laptop Screen Replacement here.
A decent laptop should have a high-quality display that can display movies, albums, and videos that are stored on the laptop. You’ve got a full library of your favorite TV series and movies nicely organized on its hard drive, and it’s helped you get through some of your most difficult research projects. As useful as your laptop is, you’re aware that if you don’t take proper care of it, it’ll be vulnerable to damage or even broken.
Taking care of damaged laptop displays is as simple as replacing the screen. You can avoid the hassle of purchasing a new laptop and saving money by simply repairing the issue area with these computer accessories. Replacement screens are available for every brand of laptop, ensuring that you have a safety net in the event of an emergency. These computer attachments are simple to use and are made to look just like real-life screens, so there’s no need to worry about them being uneven or awkward.
What are the common laptop screen issues?
A laptop’s display is one of its most vulnerable components. If not handled carefully, laptop displays are prone to cracking or breaking. The following are the most typical laptop display issues:
1. Black Screen: This is a typical laptop problem that can be caused by memory failure. If the fan is operating and all lights are turned on after hitting the power button. If there has been no physical damage to the laptop in the past, it could be due to RAM failure. Cleaning and replacing the laptop’s RAM is a good idea.
2. Multicolor lines: Multicolor lines on the laptop display are caused by a signal wire that is not connected properly. If the problem persists, try replacing the cable. If the problem persists, it could be a problem with the laptop screen
3. White lines on display: White lines on the screen are frequently created by a faulty or loose signal wire. To resolve the problem, inspect or replace the cable.
4. Cracked or broken screen: Mishandling of the laptop has resulted in a cracked or shattered screen. The only way to solve this problem is to replace the laptop screen.
5. Dead pixels: Dead pixels on a laptop screen are a regular occurrence. If the number of dead pixels on your laptop screen is increasing, it could be an early sign of a display problem.
At Techyuga We offer a wide range of Laptop displays for the laptop brands like HP, Dell, Lenovo, Asus, Acer, Fujitsu, Samsung, Microsoft, Toshiba, and more. You can also purchase from the comfort of your own home with online shopping. You may take this whole thing to the next level by downloading the mobile apps for these shopping websites. You can simply visit our website and then purchase the Laptop display of your choice and it will be delivered within a few days without any trouble.