Do you want to remove taskbar icons in the system tray?
How to remove it on Windows 10?
The introduction of the windows 10 has been a huge achievement for Microsoft after the unwanted and unexpected failure of the earlier version Windows 8 and 8.1 as it provides an awesome looking interface of the Windows 8 and 8.1 combining it with the user-friendliness of its previous versions.
The Windows 10 consists of a notification area that can get filled by notification every now and then with various app icons which can be frustrating as you try to remove them one by one. But there is no need of removing them one by one when you have the privilege of keeping them off or keep some specific app icons on the system tray as it is quite easy to hide taskbar icons or remove taskbar icons in the system tray on a system that runs on Windows 10.
The Windows 10 system provides you with the privilege of customizing the system tray according to your preference as you can configure on which one to keep and which not to while either hiding them or completely removing them. How difficult it may sound, but the fact is it is very easy to to remove taskbar icons in the system tray, all you need is to change a quick setting on your Windows 10 system.
Steps to Remove Taskbar Icons In The System Tray
The steps to remove taskbar icons in the system tray are very easy to follow and can even be implemented by a newbie who has no idea on how this stuff works as we are here to breakdown and simplify the all the steps that involve in customizing taskbar icons in the system tray. By following the steps that given below you can easily and effectively customize your taskbar cons by either hiding them or completely remove taskbar icons in the search bar.
- Click on the Start button on your computer or just hit the Windows Key on your Keyboard.
- From the pop-up menu click on the Settings Gear Icon or press Windows + I key on your keyboard, which is a shortcut for opening the Windows Settings.
- Then click on Personalization from the settings list which will open a personalization settings page.
- On the left-hand side, you will be able to see the Taskbar at the bottom, click on it to change the taskbar related settings or the icons that reside in the system tray on the taskbar.
- A taskbar settings page will open on the right side where you will be able to find some toggle sliders, scroll down and click on Select which icons appear on the taskbar under the header Notification area.
- Use the sliders provided against each icon to toggle them on or off, which will make them visible on the system tray or remove them from the system tray respectively.
How To Remove System Icons on The Taskbar
The system icons on the taskbar can also be removed by following the same steps as above but only with some tweaks.
- Open the Windows Settings.
- Then click on Personalization.
- Then click on Taskbar on the left side of the personalization settings app.
- Navigate and under the header, Notification area, click on Turn system icons on or off, which will open a settings page for system icons with some sliders against it that can be toggled on or off as per your preference, thus helping to remove taskbar icons in the system tray along with system icons as well.
Here You Can Buy The Best Computer Or Laptop Online:
[amazon bestseller=”best computer”]
You Can Also Read More Apple Related Articles Here:
How to fix iPhone WiFi Issues? Click Here
New Home App Feature In iOS 14. Click Here
Apple Pencil (2nd Generation) Review & Buyer Guide. Click Here
How to Hard Reset Your Apple Watch. Click Here
How to Subscribe to Apple One. Click Here
How To Block Websites In Safari Browser On Your iPhone. Click Here
How To Turn Off Mouse Acceleration In Windows 10? Click Here
Following the above steps, you will be astonished to find that the icons you want to remove will be gone, how amazing no! The Windows 10 system is regarded as one of the best Operating systems that Microsoft has introduced as it provides a great number of tools and settings to personalize and customize the interface as per your wish and one such setting helps you to remove taskbar icons in the system tray or hide taskbar icons in Windows 10 operating system highly versatile and friendly to use. If you remove taskbar icons in the system tray it not only makes the notification area tidy but also helps to boot the system faster thus increasing the overall performance of your system.
Get more details here about Taskbar Icons.
cannot find icon on system tray in Notification area & yet it is still in System tray! How do I get rid of Norton on System Tray & also on pop up when I light up computer??