As per Indian Govt. Rules and Regulation having a Aadhaar Card is mandatory for every citizen of India. Through this 12 digit unique code which is connected by biometric test, Govt. keeps track about all the citizen in a digital way. Aadhaar card is becoming the most valuable document as govt. Is linking bulk of services with it. If you are first time registering for Aadhar or you are updating your given information, you have to submit some required documents. The process of documentation is quite simple than other documentation services. The documentation process of Aadhaar card is categorized in four sectors which are- identity verification, address verification, date of birth and relationship verification. Some documents may use in multiple purpose also. Here I will make list of required documents for Aadhaar Card.
Identity Proof- Required Documents for Aadhaar Card
These are documents that establish your identity and it will claim who the person you are actually. The document must contain your name and photo. You can submit any of the following documents as your identity proof and also used as KYC documents for Aadhar Card.
- PAN card.
- Voter Identification card.
- Either Ration or PDS Photo card.
- Driving licence.
- Service photo ID cards that is issued by a PSU.
- Photo identification cards issued by the Government of India.
- Photo identification that is issued by a Recognised Educational Institution.
- Job card of NREGS.
- Photo Credit card.
- Licence of Arms.
- Photo Bank ATM card.
- Photo Passbook of Kisan.
- Photo card of the Pensioner.
- Photo card of the Freedom Fighter.
- Photo card of CGHS.
- Certificate of Marriage.
- Document containing proof of marriage of the applicant issued originally by the marriage Registrar.
- Legally approved name change certificate.
- Identity Certificate containing the photo of the applicant on a proper letterhead issued by either a Gazetted Officer or a Tehsildar.
- Residing Address card of the applicant that contains both the name and the photo that was originally issued by the Department of Posts.
- Or you can provide a handicapped medical certificate or a disability Identification card that is issued by either the State Government, the UT Government or any such Administration.
Address Proof -Another Required Document For Aadhaar Card Registration
These Documents are the proof of the fact that you are the resident of that particular place and not a outsider. This is a particularly import piece of information and should always be correct since the Aadhaar card will be sent to this address. Which means you have to give the correct information in this particular sector or else your Aadhaar Card will not reach to you as it will be sent to your given address. Your address proof must contain your name and address. UIDAI approves any of this below documents for Aadhaar Card Registration.
- Ration Card.
- Voter ID.
- Bank Statement or Passbook.
- Post Office Statement or Passbook.
- Government Photo ID Cards or PSU Issued Service Photo Identity Card.
- Driving License.
- Water Bill (not more than 3 months old).
- Electricity Bill (not more than 3 months old).
- Landline Telephone Bill ( not more than 3 months old).
- Credit Card Statement (not more than 3 months old).
- Property Tax Receipt (not more than 1 year old).
- Signed Letter that has Photo from the Bank on a letterhead.
- Signed Letter that has Photo and is issued by a Recognized Educational Institution on a letterhead.
- NREGS Job Card.
- Insurance Policy.
- Income Tax Assessment Order.
- Pensioner Card.
- Kissan Passbook.
- Freedom Fighter Card.
- Signed Letter that has Photo and is issued by a registered Company on a letterhead.
- Arms License.
- ECHS/ CGHS Card.
- Certificate of Address that has photo and is issued by a MLA or MP or Tehsildar or Gazetted Officer on a letterhead.
- Vehicle Registration Certificate.
- Registered Lease/ Sale/ Rent Agreement.
- Certificate of Address that issued by the head of Village Panchayat or an equivalent authority (for rural areas).
- Caste and Domicile Certificate which contain photo and issued by the State Government.
- Address Card that has photo and is issued by the Department of Posts.
- Gas Connection Bill (not more than 3 months old).
- Disability ID Card or handicapped medical certificate that is issued by the respective State or Union Territory Government or Administrators.
- Passport of Parents (For minors).
- Passport of Spouse.
- Govt. issued Marriage Certificate
- not more than 3 years old allotment Letter of accommodation that is issued by the State or Central government.
Proof of Date of Birth (DoB) Documents for Aadhaar Card Registration or up gradation
To prove the accuracy of the date of birth mentioned by you, one of the following documents is required to submit for Aadhaar registration.
- SSLC Certificate or Book.
- Voter ID.
- Birth Certificate.
- PAN Card.
- Certificate of Date of Birth.
- Government Photo ID Cards or PSU Issued Photo Identity Card that contains the DoB.
- Mark sheet that has been issued by any Government University or Board.
- Central Government Health Service Scheme Photo Card or Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme Photo Card.
- State or Central Pension Payment Order.
Required Relationship Documents for Aadhaar Card Enrollment-
Any of the following documents are required to justify your relationship with the family head in the Aadhaar enrollment process. And it is important.
- PDS Card.
- Medical card issued by the State Government, CGHS, ECHS and also ESIC.
- Job card of MNREGA.
- Pension card.
- Passport of the applicant.
- Canteen card of the Army.
- Registrar of Birth/municipal Corporation or any local government Birth Certificate.
- Any family entitlement document issued by any Central or State Government.
If you provide these documents for Aadhaar Card registration or any updation you can see it will be the easiest documentation process for you.
To Know how to Link Your PAN Card with Aadhaar Card Click Here.
Hope this information help you to do enrollment in Aadhaar Card. For more Aadhaar Card related questions visit our Blogs.
[sc name=”social1″ ]