Things to Do Before Selling Your Old iPhone
In this article, we are going to some top most high priority checklist before selling your old iPhone.Also, you can find a whole lot off iPhone article that is going to help you.
If face iPhone hardware related issue Like Screen damage battery problem or any kind iPhone problem you Click here
Checklist Before Selling Your Old iPhone
- Back up your iPhone with iTunes in pc and also in the cloud.
- Turn iMessage off. Open the Settings app > Messages > iMessage > switch to off.
- Turn FaceTime off. Open the Settings app > FaceTime > switch to off.
- Disable your iCloud account. Open the Settings app > iCloud > tap “Sign Out.”
- Log out of Apple ID. Open the Settings app >App and iTunes Stores > tap Apple ID and sign out.
- Restore to factory settings. Open the Settings app > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings.
- Call your network operator for unregistering the device if use the postpaid connection and ask them to disassociate the device from your account.
- Unregister your device at apple account. Visit apple account setting and remove the device from there
Important things to Remember When You do Checklist Process Of iPhone Selling
1. When doing reset battery must fully recharge
2. Don’t delete files from cloud account manually
Related Article that may help you
- How to turn off Find My iPhone
- Tips To Improve iPhone Battery Life By Experts
- Why iPhone is slowing down? What is apple up to