Get the list of authorized HP service centers in all the major cities in India.
Get repair support for any HP laptop issues. Such as HP laptop screen replacement, motherboard repair, keyboard replacement, hinge repair, RAM replacement, and more.
Get the list of HP authorized service centers in all the major cities in India. If you can’t find your city, please ask us on live chat.
People looking for an authorized HP service center for their HP laptop repair can enter their location on the HP Support India page for finding an HP service provider to locate the nearest HP authorized store. However, the current service provided in these stores is dependent on local pandemic norms and other similar factors. As a result, it’s a good idea to contact them first (a direct phone call should suffice) before going there to get some service.
According to our research, it receives a 7 out of 10 ratings. You can tell it’s a mixed feeling. Support is available through social media, the web, and phone chat. Although the official HP website has a wealth of resources and DIY tips to assist customers, the setup could be improved further.
Some customer service representatives are truly knowledgeable, while others are less so in many ways. Yes, indeed. Is HP’s customer service good? It’s not bad.
Home Customers: 1-(800)-108-4747
HP Business Customers: 1-(800)-108-4746
You can navigate to the location-specific pages from here, as you are currently on this authorized HP service center page.
Hewlett Packard, or HP, is an American multinational company best known for its printers, laptops, and desktop computers. HP offers laptops in a variety of price points and configurations. The company is dedicated to innovation and believes that its users’ digital lives should be reinvented. When it comes to laptops, HP meets all of its customers’ needs. Based on RAM capacity, hard disc size, display size, processor, and other factors, you can choose the best HP laptop that meets your needs.
To receive an HP service center franchise, you must go through the HP Partnership program. It’s a training process HP provides for all their partners around the globe.
Step1: Open partner.hp.com.
Step 2: Before registering, you can read the personalized resources here.
Step 3: Click the Apply button and reach the Partner Application Process, or click the Register button to achieve the same and open your New Portal User Account from the selected country.
Step 4: After verification, your user account will open to the Partner Registration Portal.
Step 5: After providing all the required details, including company details, legal representative, and authority details, you will be confirmed after the successful submission.
If your application is selected, you will receive an approval email within 5 business days.
It opens your access to Partner First Portal Academy.
Of course, taking advantage of the free services associated with your purchased item is a viable option while under warranty, but it isn’t the only one. Although most people believe that visiting an authorized laptop service center is the best and safest option, is this really true? You have to deal with some issues with them even during the warranty period and obviously after that:
1. Cost: An authorized HP service center will charge you a lot of money to repair your device after it has been out of warranty or for services not covered by the policy.
2. Longer Waiting Time: You may have to wait a long time for a required replacement or leave your laptop with them for a period of time to have it repaired, up to months in some cases. It is solely dependent on component availability in their local office. In the national or international queue, the raised tickets enjoy some leisure time.
3. Customer Service: An authorized service center will not send someone to pick up or drop off your laptop after it has been repaired. You’ll have to do it on your own and possibly wait in line.
4. Chip Level Services: In most cases, they do not provide these services. In these cases, you will be advised to replace your motherboard or other similar components. And the price is such that you feel compelled to replace it. However, when they tell you that it’s the only option, that’s not always the case, especially when you hire a reputable private laptop repair company like us.
5. Limited service hours: On weekends and local holidays, authorized laptop service centers are closed. And the service is only available during normal business hours. That means you’ll have to take time off work to travel there or return the repaired device. Furthermore, if your device dies on a holiday, you won’t be able to get emergency service.
6. Backup: You can’t expect an authorized service center to back up all of your information. So, if you don’t prepare for it, either forget about them or spend a little more money to recover them if possible.
All your frequently asked questions are answered below. If you have any other questions, please call us on 9088888835, live chat with us.
Yes, we provide on-site repair service. Our engineers can visit your place and provide the laptop repair service. Our on-site repair services cover basic issues of laptops. For critical laptop repair, we will pickup your device to our workshop and delivered it back to you after the repair service.
You have to pay NOTHING. Our drop and pickup facility is absolutely Free. No Additional Cost. No Hidden Cost.
Absolutely YES. You can contact us through Whatsapp and Live Chat. You can get Original/OEM laptop parts all over India from Techyuga. You can also have a consultation with our Technicians before your purchase.
We suggest you to take a backup. It is better to take a backup in many internal issues repair. But if you replace your outer parts including screen, battery then it does not require.
All service professionals and experts at Techyuga take measures to secure your data. We also have international standard Lab for laptop repair which is 24/7 monitored under CCTV surveillance. Rest we can assure you that your data is fully secured.
Our repair process is done through a series of steps.
STEP 1: You have to first contact us. You can contact us though Whatsapp, Mail or Live Chat and provide us some information about your device issue. You can also Book Your Repair service through our official site.
STEP 2: We will contact back to you and will pickup your device from your location at your scheduled time. You can also visit our Workshops directly with your device.
STEP 3: Our technicians will inspect your device issue and will also provide estimated cost for the repair/replacement service. On your confirmation for the same, our technicians will start the repair job.
STEP 4: After the repair job is done. We will notify you. You can either take your device back from our workshop or you can also schedule a time. Our delivery person will deliver your device at your location.
There is no additional charges charged for basic inspection for your device if you take the service from Techyuga. However, for only inspection , it will cost you around Rs. 250- Rs. 500 depending on your devices.
The repair duration vary on the laptop models and related issues. At Techyuga, we first inspect the laptop and then inform our customers about the time we need to fix it.
Yes, we give warranty in some cases. Warranty on Replacement parts are subject to declaration of the manufacturer company provides warranty on selected repair job. Given warranty can be void under certain terms and conditions.
Just fill out the form and our support team will get back to you right away.