Guest Post With Techyuga
Guideline To Submit Guest Post To Techyuga.
Essentials for Every Post We Publish
Successful guest contributions are comprehensive, data-driven, and interesting posts that teach our readers something new about the world of technology. While we tend to skew toward content about specific computers or smartphone blogs, that’s not all we talk about. We’re also interested in publishing any topic that our readers care about.
We also look for a few things in everything we publish:
- Original concepts, compelling arguments, and high-quality writing. We will not republish anything that’s been published elsewhere.
- The article reflects the writing style/tone of the Technical Blogs. We aim to be casual, yet helpful, and typically we stay away from buzzwords and jargon.
- Proper attribution of data, quotations, and outside content referenced in the article.
- No more than one link to your company’s website in the body of the post.
What We Won’t Accept
There are some things we simply can’t accept:
- Anything that’s been covered on our blog before. Please do a search of our site before submitting your articles.
- Anything that may be construed as a link-building scheme.
- Anything that’s too promotional for your company or organization.
- Anything that’s offensive or inaccurate.
- Anything that’s overly critical of individuals or companies — this is not a site to air grievances.
Different Post Types We Accept
Here is the category of blogs we accept.
- Tech News
- Tech Trending Posts
- How To’s
- Windows Related
- MAC Related
- iPhone Related
- Android Related
- Security Blogs
- Future Tech
- Self Help
- Repair Guides