Subtract is one of the basic Mathematics in our school life. You can simply Minus numbers to another number. But can you know in the Excel sheet there have many more ways to subtract? If you don’t we will discuss Excel subtracts formulas and how You can do anything like numbers, percentages, and subtraction in your excel sheet. Are you ready to improve your Excel skills? Let’s get started.
Ways To Subtract In Excel By Using Excel Subtraction Formula
How To Subtract Cells in Excel.
How to subtract columns in Excel
How to Calculate Subtract percentage in Excel.
How To Subtract Days from Date Excel
If you want to calculate months between two dates then Excel Subtraction Formula also helps you the easy way. and you also analyze your date information on this formula.
- Step 1
at first input your dates into the cell. Then Write normally subtract the formula in the last cell and get a result. it’s a simple process to know the date and month calculating
- Step 2
You can apply this formula to get results. =DATE(2015,2,1)-DATE(2015,1,1)
How To Matrix subtraction Calculator in Excel sheet.
Do you Know about Matrix? the excel sheet Matrix has two rows and three columns and that is called 2×3 Matrix.
- Step 1
input the matrix numbers and select the same numbers of rows and columns.
- Step 2
Then type Matrix formula like (A2:C4)-(E2:G4)
Press Ctrl + Shift + Enter to get result.
How To Subtract the text of one cell from another cell in Excel
There is various type of Subtract formula in the excel workbook but we have to know one of the easy processes to subtract one cell from another. so the formula is below.
- Step 1
Firstly you have put the numbers in column A under the Rows.
In the B1 column you write subtract number and then place the cursor in column C1. after that write in this column = then write column A1-B1 before they enter press F4 key. other Numbers make a copy of the B1 column then Ctrl +c and Ctrl+v in C1:C8 and get the whole result.
Other Excel Related Articles:
- Complete List Of Microsoft Excel Shortcut Keys
- How to use LOOKUP Function in Excel
- How to reduce size of an excel file
- How To Convert PDF Files To Docs Files Using Google Drive
- What Is A Pivot Table And How To Use Pivot Tables In Excel?
- How to Calculate Compound Interest In Excel?
- How To Convert Excel To Word?
- How to Convert LBS to KG in Excel
- How To Calculate Standard Deviation In Excel
- How to Convert CM To Inches And Inches To CM In Excel
- How to Convert Excel To PDF
- Basic Excel Formulas And Functions
- How To Use BMI calculator In Excel
- How To Multiply Cells In Excel
- How To Change Date Format In Excel
Conclusion on How To Do Subtraction In Excel With Excel Subtraction Formula
So above here, we have discussed the steps by which you can do substation with the use of various combinations of shortcut keys in excel to perform multiple functions easily. If you have any questions, you can leave them in the comment section below. We will get back to you ASAP.