VPN Secure Review
What Is VPN?
A Virtual Private Network or VPN for short is a secure tunnel between two devices. We allow you to create a Virtual Private Network with a single click. Once connected you are protected instantly from prying eyes.
Whether you are surfing the internet for mere entertainment or using it to share important files and information, everything is end-to-end encrypted with a VPN. So you don’t have to worry about hackers and cybercriminals.
Today, there are hundreds of VPN Service Provider in the market. I have personally tried and tested most of those VPNs. After that, I reviewed some of the most viable VPN. VPN Secure is one such popular VPN names. And here is the VPN Secure Review. In this VPN secure review, I will discuss some of the important areas that will definitely help you to decide whether to choose VPN Secure or not.
What Is VPN Secure?
VPN Secure was launched in Australia in 2010 by VPN Secure pty ltd. You can check the snap of the home page of VPN Secure above. VPN Secure has covered 48 countries across the world and it is still counting ahead. This statement is given on the home page of VPN Secure. Well, this may sound very pretty but we can hardly profit on such statement as there are full of mischief lying in them. According to the users, VPN Secure is just an average software with most of the common and popular sites blocked like Netflix, BBC etc.
VPN Secure Features
Some Key VPN Secure Features
VPN Secure Features:
1. No Logging Policy
VPN Secure claim that do not log any of your personal information when connecting to our service. ‘Any data’ means but is not limited to the following:
- IP Address NOT logged: When you connect to our VPN servers we disguise your IP address. The outside world cannot view the computer that you are connecting from. The IP address that external sites see is that of our VPN servers.
- Connection timestamp NOT logged: When connecting to our servers, VPN Secure do not log the time and date that you connected to our services.
- Disconnect timestamp NOT logged: VPN Secure does not track the amount of bandwidth that you use against your account when using our premium VPN service.
- Bandwidth used NOT logged: VPN Secure does not track the amount of bandwidth that you use against your account when using their premium VPN service.
- DNS Requests NOT logged: VPN Secure does not log the date and time when you disconnect from the VPN service.
2. Bypass Internet Censorship
VPN Secure can give you instant access to geo-restricted websites and services. Respective countries block access to websites and web services via IP addresses.
VPN Secure is listed as one of the top VPN services on various review sites and Choice Magazine, VPN Secure can offer the following solutions/features to alleviate such concern:
- VPN Secure follows highly advanced VPN encryption methodologies and provides you with the privilege to access these blocked sites by camouflaging your original IP address and providing an anonymous one to the server.
- VPN Secure can be your one-stop solution to setting up a secure communication channel across the web to surf anonymously and effectively.
- Being individuals who surf the web on a daily basis, VPN Secure foresee your concerns about online privacy and this is just what they safeguard and promise.
- VPN Secure lets you bypass the restrictions on Video conferencing, VOIP and Instant messaging apps or services like Skype, Snapchat etc securely.
3. Choose Cipher Strength
Depending on your use case, you may want to encrypt your internet connection but also get the best speed available. We give you the option to choose your encryption cipher, from a low cipher of 64bits, to high encryption using AES-256. This gives you the freedom and ability to choose the type of connection you prefer.
4. VPN Secure MetaSearch
Metasearch provides safe and private search on the web. The biggest advantage to Metasearch is that it is a completely ad-free search experience. Positions of the results displayed in the Metasearch are all organic yet relevant results, data is gathered from search engines you love, which means that they will not change according to your search history or preferences. Data is aggregated from the search engines you already use, providing results in a secure environment.
Equally, an important advantage is that VPN Secure apply the same no-log policy feature for metasearch as they do for all their products. MetaSearch uses the best search algorithms available. The search happens by using Google, Bing, DuckDuckgo and other search engines to get the best results.
Meta Search Network is an ad-free and zeroes log private search service. It’s the real incognito mode for searches you don’t want anyone to see.
5. Wide VPN Secure Servers
Vpn secure have encrypted servers that are continuously being monitored. They’re access controlled & VPB Secure is the only one that operates them — no one else. They do not permanently store IP addresses nor do they store logs. Each server supports all popular protocols including OpenVPN, HTTP Proxy, Smart DNS, Obfuscation & SSH SOCKS. With the very best server locations and low ping times, you will always find a fast server close to you.
6. Wifi Security
These days, you are more often provided with the liberty to use free Wi-Fi at hotels, airports, restaurants, book stores etc. While this could prove to be a lifeline for the majority of users, especially the working professionals, there are certain aspects that you should not take for granted.
Always be aware of the fact that such liberty comes tagged with a price and be smart enough to dig deep to find the associated risks.
All these restaurants, airports and bookstores etc compete to provide optimum customer service. To make things easier for you; they offer Wi-Fi hotspots that require no authentication. Like a walk in the park, right? Well, try thinking from the other end of the wall, a Wi-Fi hotspot, which can be accessed by you with a click, is also accessible by a hacker. Once a hacker gets in the loop, they can cause drastic damage with minimum time and resources.
To start with, they can position themselves in the network in such a manner that all your communications to the Wi-Fi hotspot are channelized through them. So, they can easily sniff out your credentials like passwords, username, Gmail ID, credit card details etc leaving you clueless.
If you are smart enough to make the right move, you can easily leave these hackers clueless, when accessing public Wi-Fi. Yes, one of the most recommended means to stay safe while accessing public Wi-Fi is to use a Virtual Private Network or VPN. Using a VPN encrypts your internet activity which hides your information making it untouchable.
VPN Secure is a behemoth when it comes to offering VPN Services. It can encrypt your data so efficiently that even if a hacker positions themselves between the hotspot and you, they will have no means to decrypt the data that is being passed over.
7. Stealth VPN
Vpn Secure has built-in obfuscation technology in their VPN client for Windows, macOS & Linux. So you can rest assured that switching on the Stealth VPN technology will guide you through the most restrictive DPI (Deep Packet Inspection) Firewalls.
Vpn Secure Pricing Info
How Much Does VPN Secure Cost?
VPN Secure Price And Plans:
- 1 Month Plan: VPN Secure monthly plan will cost you $ 9.95/month.
- 6 Month Plan: 6 months plan of VPN Secure will cost you $8.32/month.
- 3 Year Plan: 3 years plan will cost you $2.99/month.
VPN secure also provides a 7-day money-back guarantee. VPN Secure have multiple payment options like Perfect Money, Bitcoin, PayPal, Credit Card, Payza and Paymentwall are all accepted currencies to purchase your VPN account. Thus giving you greater freedom to use anonymous payment methods.
VPN Secure Customer Support
Help Centre Of VPN Secure
VPN Secure customer support is usually efficient, and quick to reply. They can be contacted either through an email ticketing system or by a live chat feature. I had no problems getting some useful information from knowledgeable operatives when using the chat feature, but at times it took a long while before one became available. But there is no Live Chat option available on their sales pages.
They have a clear refund policy, which includes a 7-day no-questions-asked money-back guarantee. After seven days, you can be refunded if you still can’t connect after contacting Customer Support and going through troubleshooting, as long as you request a refund within 90 days.
VPN Secure Speed
VPN Secure Speed Test
We have seen the features that VPN offers and their Customer Supports. Now let’s see the result of the speed test that I have performed with VPN Secure.
Upload 24: 50mbps
Hong Kong Server
Ping: 429 ms
Vpn Secure Pros And Cons
Advantages And Disadvantages Of VPN Secure
VPn Secure Pros:
- VPN Secure is well encrypted. It offers you a variety of encryption policy you can choose from. You can choose a customized encryption policy based on your location and activity. VPN Secure offers you AES-256, AES-128, DES-CBC range of encryption. AES range of encryption is extremely secure and slow too.
- Torrent is allowed in VPN Secure in 90% of servers. Torrenting is blocked in UK1, UK2, and US10.
- VPN Secure is extremely bold about their no logging claim. Well, this claim is not reliable always. According to the tests, VPN Secure does not log the following details of the user- IP address, Connection timestamp, Disconnection timestamp, Bandwidth used and DNS request. VPN Secure excludes the username and email address from their n logging policy.
- VPN Secure has a great UI and gives a comparatively good user experience. This nice and as well easy to use UI can definitely be a pro feature of VPN Secure.
- VPN Secure comes with a great customer support facility. VPN Secure uses a live chat program as the method of customer support. VPN Secure is not the only VPN service that uses the live chat facility but there is usually an unending wait for the live chat support. In that comparison, VPN Secure is really good in their customer support option
- Out of 5 servers, VPN Secure can be used for Netflix in 2. Well, that is not awesome, but good every way. You can surf on Netflix through the servers of Canada and the Netherlands.
Considering the price, this is the best in the market. Unblock content with VPN Secure service and Unlimited Bandwidth…
- Unlock Torrent
- Money back guarantee
- Trial version available
- Easy to use
- No Permanent Free version
- Network is a bit slow
Frequently Asked Question
Is VPN Secure Free?
🤔You can get VPN Secure free for 30 days as VPN Secure is offering a free trial. After that, you have to purchase the subscription plan to use the VPN.
🤔How can I do VPN Secure Download For Pc?
You can do the VPN Secure download FOR PC from the official download page of Vpn secure.
🤔Is VPN Secure safe?
Yes, VPN Secure is safe to use as it uses OpenVPN Security Protocols. It prevents ISPs from slowing down your connection and inspecting everything you download. You can keep your online presence and information private.
🤔How can I download the VPN Secure app?
You can either download the VPN secure app from the Google play store or you can also download the VPN Secure apk from the official download page of VPN secure. Handcrafted Android VPN application will give you a similar user experience to the friendly desktop application, auto-connect on Boot, and you can select your favourite server & more.
Final Words On VPN Secure
In a Nutshell, VPNSecure is a Private Internet VPN service provider which provides easy to use VPN downloads and a wide range of services like desktop windows VPN, Mac / OSX VPN, Android VPN. Multiple Protocols are available although I recommend OpenVPN for security.
Bypass VPN Internet Censorship in Australia, UK and many other repressive countries VPN. You will also get Wifi Protection via Mobile VPN Secure applications or Windows/OSX/Linux Laptop or Desktop VPN and can download and upload via their secure VPN. Best of all you have access to 48 VPN countries. You can pay for the VPN service using a multitude of options either via Bitcoin VPN, PayPal VPN, Credit Card, Perfect Money VPN, CashU VPN, Payza VPN.
NOTE: Accessing banned websites by using VPN is still illegal. You may face serious Legal problems while doing so.
I hope you have liked my VPN Secure Review. If you have any questions, please leave them in the comment section below. I will be happy to respond.