Are You Facing Wifi Keeps Disconnecting Windows 10 .Windows 10 Could Disconnect You From The Internet More Often Forcing You To Restart Your Router Or Your Pc To Get Back In Connectivity. People Who Have Recently Upgraded To Windows 10 Are Also Frequently Troubled By This Issue. Today In The Blog We Will Tell You Some Simple Fixes For How To Fix Wifi Keeps Disconnecting Windows 10.
Reason Why Wifi Keeps Disconnecting Windows 10
Low connectivity can be caused by weak signal strength. Remember if you are far from the wireless connection you may not avail good connectivity. avoid walls and other things that can weaken the signal strength. You should always check the strength by monitoring the Network icon.
In Case Your looking for How To speed Up Wifi Signal In Your Appartment Click Here.
2. Network Connection is not established properly
Sometimes your computer fails to connect to a wireless connection properly, this may be due to wrong login details that primarily shows you are connected but ultimately tyou get disconnected soon.
3. Unreliable Hardwares/Drivers
Sometimes the wireless network hardware itself is a little unreliable. Wireless networks are complicated and they can run into minor problems and may drop connections. If you are disconnected from wireless connections from time to time, this may be the only reason. If it happens very regularly you should consider changing hardware.
4. Overloaded network
Busy networks can cause this problem as the connectivity worsens as the number of gadgets sharing the same network increases. So avoid overloading your network. Also in case your using same channel with mulpiple ssid then it can overload the partilcuar channel. For Example in Your appartment you are using 13 channel and next to your appartment you he is using same channel .Both of you are using same radio frequency then it can create a overload in channel frequency. So swtich chanel.
- 300Mbps Wireless Speed — 300Mbps wireless speed ideal for interruption sensitive applications like HD video streaming
- Antenna — Three antennas greatly increase the wireless robustness and stability
- Encryption — Easy wireless security encryption at a push of WPS button
- Bandwidth Control — IP based bandwidth control allows administrators to determine how much bandwidth is allotted to each PC
- IPv6 Compatible — Compatible with IPv6 -the more recent Internet Protocol version
- Performance —— 300Mbps wireless speed ideal for interruption sensitive applications like HD video streaming
- Guest Network —— provides separate access for guests while securing the home network
- IPv6 —— compatible with IPv6 (Internet Protocol version 6)
- WPS button —— easy wireless security encryption at a push of WPS button
- IPTV —— supports IGMP Proxy/Snooping, Bridge and Tag VLAN to optimize IPTV streaming
- Compatible with ISP input of RJ 45 ( Not compatible with RJ-11 input such as MTNL/BSNL/TATA/AIRTEL RJ-11 connection.) SDRAM : 8MB
- Get upto 300 Mbps reliable and affordable Wi-Fi connection ( 2.4Ghz frequency band )
- Share high-speed Internet access with computers, game consoles, and media players from greater distances around a small home or apartment.( 450 sq ft )
- Can handle multiple ( upto 10 ) wireless devices and enable smooth streaming and sharing across your entire home network
- For Installation and Technical support please contact us on 18602333999 / 0832-2856000 or write to us on [email protected] ( All days 10:00am to 06:00PM IST
How To Fix Wifi Keeps Disconnecting Windows 10
Read Some Awesome Windows 10 Tips, Tricks And Shortcuts HERE
To Remove And Re-create The Wireless Network Connection, Follow These Steps:
You can even attempt to do this without anyone else’s help with the assistance of Our Youtube Recordings or our tutorials blogs here and get the toolbox from this store only. For Any Kind Of On Site Repair You Can Book A Repair Job or Call Us 9088888835.
Hope You like this How To Fix Wifi Keeps Disconnecting Windows 10 . AnThis blog will helped you about fixing WiFi keeps disconnecting windows 10. articles below.
Do Like Us On Facebook And YouTube.