How To Fix Windows 10 Taskbar Not Hiding
Many Users faces Windows 10 Taskbar Not Hiding in their device but don’t know how to fix the problem. Despite auto hide, taskbar option enables but still, taskbar won’t hide in windows 10. In this article, we are going to show you How To Fix Windows 10 Taskbar Not Hiding.
How to Auto Hide Taskbar in Windows 10.
Windows 10 by default have an option called taskbar hiding. The functionality is controlled through a preference which you find in Settings > Personalization > Taskbar (open the Settings app with Windows-I).
Step are following.
- Right Click On Taskbar
- Click On TaskBar Settings
- Enable Auto Hide Option
- Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode.
- Automatically hide the taskbar in tablet mode.
Now You Know How to hide Taskbar automatically in windows 10. But now the problem is sometimes windows 10 taskbar is not hiding. Due to some certain problems or ongoing process that lead this to the problem.
Fix Windows 10 Taskbar Not Hiding Step by step:
After applying this step the taskbar not hiding issue will be fixed.
Verify Taskbar autoHide Setting mention above step.☝ Cross check if the option is enabled or not.
Kill the Explorer process. (Steps Below)
How to Run Task manager
- Use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl-Shift-Esc to open the Windows Task Manager.
- If you see only the basic interface, click on more details.
- Locate the Windows Explorer process under processes, and click on it with the left mouse button.
- Click on the restart button to restart the process.
Using CMD Process.
- Use the keyboard shortcut Windows + R to open the runbox.
- Type cmd.
- Type taskkill /im explorer.exe /f
- Type explorer
- Type exit
Disable app notification and icon from taskbar.
- Settings > System > Notifications & actions
You may turn off “Show app notifications” there for instance to disable most notifications that applications may trigger.
You may check the section for individual programs and applications, to disable notifications for those listed there.
Disable Notification From Local Group Policy.
Tap on the Windows-key, type gpedit.msc and hit the Enter-key. This opens the Group Policy Editor (note that it is only available on Pro editions of Windows 10.
The following policies may help you fix the issue.
- User Configuration > Start Menu and Taskbar > Lock all taskbar settings — This can be useful if you don’t want the taskbar settings to change once you have configured them.
- User Configuration > Start Menu and Taskbar > Turn off all balloon notifications – Notifications balloons are not shown if you enable the policy.
- User Configuration > Start Menu and Taskbar > Turn of automatic promotion of notification icons to the taskbar.
- User Configuration > Start Menu and Taskbar > Turn off feature advertisement balloon notifications.
- User Configuration > Start Menu and Taskbar > Notifications > turn off calls during Quiet Hours
- User Configuration > Start Menu and Taskbar > Notifications > Turn off toast notifications
We hope this article How To Fix Windows 10 Taskbar Not Hiding will help you to troubleshoot Taskbar Not Hiding in windows 10. If not, you are advised to let your device checked by the professionals. We recommend “Techyuga” as your destination.
Also, check our article How to Stop Windows 10 From Using So Much Data
and Our Windows Error Problem Related Fix here.
Want to Learn More Cool Tips and Tricks Click here.
Have You Ever Heard about GOD MODE in Windows? Learn More
Stay Tune Until Next adios!