How to Fix Windows Error 0xc00000e9
If you see the windows error 0xc00000e9 in your computer, don’t panic in this article we are going t o show you How to Fix windows error 0xc00000e9. This is one of the common errors in Windows 10, 8 and 7. The good news is, there are solutions you can try to fix windows error 0xc00000e9.
Why does Windows error 0xc00000e9 occur to your computer?
The error code 0xc00000e9 is generally a hardware error pertaining to your BIOS settings. If you are seeing this error, generally it’s because your computer can’t communicate with the hard drive. Another cause is the SSD (Solid-state drive) issue when installing Windows.
Solution to The Problem:
Check your hardware compatibility
If you have some external devices connected to your PC, such as the external hard drive or a USB flash drive, disconnect them all (leave your mouse and keyboard connected), then restart your computer.
If the error stops, plug your external devices back, only one at a time, then restart your PC. If you get the error again after connecting the certain device, you can identify the issue now. You can either replace this device completely from your PC or update its driver as instructed in solution 3.
Change your BIOS settings
You can try to boot your computer with the hard drive to fix 0xc00000e9. Follow the steps below:
1) Shut down your computer, then press the Power button to boot your computer.
2) Press and hold the button to enter the BIOS setting, generally the ESC, F2, F12 or Delete key (please consult your PC manufacturer or go through your user manual).
3) Once you’re in the BIOS Setup Utility screen, go to Boot options.
4) Once you’re in the Boot options, make sure the first boot device is your hard drive. You can press the arrow key to highlight the hard drive and move it to the top of the boot device list.
5) Save your changes, and reboot your computer. This should fix your problem.
Update your drivers
The driver problem can also cause the error 0xc00000e9, because the hardware can’t communicate with the software if there’s something wrong with drivers. You should verify that all your devices have the right and latest drivers and update those that don’t.
Manual driver update – You can update your drivers manually by going to the manufacturer’s website and searching for the most recent correct driver. If you don’t have the time, patience or computer skills to update your drivers manually, you can, instead, do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Automatic driver update – Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing.
Fix Your Computer
If you’ve deleted the infected files from your system and repaired registry records, you must now recover your system’s damaged files. For this, you’ll have to:
1. Go to Advanced Recovery Option by restarting your computer and inserting the Windows Installation Disc
2.Select Startup Repair
3. After this is over, wait for the tool to automatically scan the system file and repair them
Finally, if nothing else works, there’s always the option of reinstalling your operating system altogether. This, of course, permanently removes all data and settings and will most likely fix the Windows Error Code 0xc00000e9.Hope after reading this blog you will fix Error 0xc00000e9 of windows . For More windows error related issue and solution you can check our windows section which cover almost major windows error related code.