Samsung Galaxy S8 Review[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]The way the Samsung Galaxy S8 is assembled must be the characterizing highlight of the handset. It would seem that a telephone that has been brought once again from the future, a gadget that we’ve been shouting out for a telephone maker to be overcome enough to assemble.
In case you’re going to the S8 from the Galaxy S5 or S6, or changing from the iPhone 6, at that point you’ll be truly astounded by a telephone that would take a gander at home in a science fiction movie.The glass is bended on the two sides, with the prominence of the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge persuading the South Korean brand that the time is ready to make all its leader telephones look adjusted and lustrous, with the Edge screen now there as a matter of course.
In case you’re stressed over coincidental tapping in favor of the screen when utilizing the telephone, we discovered this didn’t occur at all in our initial tests.
The Edge highlights, where you can include fast connects to your most loved contacts or best applications, are flawless… in any case, we always forgot to utilize them.
Be that as it may, back to how Samsung has outlined the Galaxy S8… it’s simply unadulterated premium all the way. The way the front and back of the telephone move into the metal edge that lounges around the outside of the telephone is basically wonderful, and there’s a genuine delight to be had when quite recently moving this telephone around and around in your palm.
But no phone is completely perfect. Some basic problems are always stays with every high quality smartphones. The more complicated the technology will be the more problems will occur. In this article we will discuss about the common problems of Samsung Galaxy S8 and their basic solutions with the complete Samsung Galaxy S8 specification & advantages of the phone.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text text_larger=”no”]
Specification of Samsung Galaxy S8
|Network||GSM / HSPA / LTE|
|Body||148.9 x 68.1 x 8 mm|
|Display||1440 x 2960 pixels, 18.5:9 ratio |Super AMOLED | 16M colors|
|OS||Android 7.0 (Nougat), upgradable to Android 8.0 (Oreo)|
|Chipset||Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835|
|CPU||Octa-core (4×2.3 GHz Mongoose M2 & 4×1.7 GHz Cortex-A53|
|MEMORY||8 GB, Expandable Up to 256 GB|
|CAMERA||12 MP (f/1.7, 26mm, 1/2.5″, 1.4µm, Dual Pixel PDAF | 8 MP (f/1.7, 25mm, 1/3.6″, 1.22µm),|
|SOUND||Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones,3.5mm jack|
|Sensors||Accelerator, proximity, compass|
|BATTERY||Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery (11.55 Wh)|
Samsung Galaxy S8 Common Problems & Solutions[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]
Samsung Galaxy S8 is not turning on issue-
It is a significant matter of getting tensed when a high range smartphone like world S8 turn off and couldn’t turn it on with no specific solid reason. Try not to get freeze since it might occur because of some crash in Firmware or something minor issue. Without recognizing what really happen you can’t choose it is possible that it is significant issue or minor.
Charge your S8 for at least 30 seconds. Do this even if you’re not getting the LED charging indicator. Also, if possible, try using another known working charging cable and adapter.
Turn off the device, if it’s not yet.
Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Bixby key, then press and hold the Power key.
After the Samsung phone name logo, you will see a screen with a warning sign. Proceed ahead by pressing the Volume Up button.
If nothing works for you then It may be some major internal issue and you need to check your device. In that point you can visit any of your nearest service center or can come to Techyuga. We are always here to help you. Click here and solve your galaxy S8 dead issue.
Samsung Galaxy S9+ taking restart frequently by its own-
Frequent reboots are regularly because of some firmware issues. They frequently happen after a refresh yet there are times when they happen without obvious reason. Here is a basic solution for this.
Remove the micro SD card if any inserted.
Start the phone in Safe Mode. You will need to check if the issue will occur when the phone operates in this mode. If it doesn’t then it could be caused by an app you downloaded. Find out what app this is and uninstall it.
Do a factory reset.
Galaxy S8 moisture detected error-
Though the phone is waterproof but sometimes if it stays in contact with water or any liquid for a long time this moisture detected error occurs.
In this matter it is better to not waste time as water may go more deep inside of the phone with the passing time. The most immediate step that you can take after soaking the phone with a towel that put it in a rice bag for 48 hours. It will absorb the moisture. And ofcourse don’t ever blow dry your phone. Click here to know the complete Do’s & Don’t you should follow to rescue your phone.
Galaxy S8 Slow Charging & Fast Battery Draining Issue-
It is found that slow charging in Galaxy S8 is a very common problem and many of its user have faced that. The other thing that is battery drains too fast.
Verify that fast charging mode is on.
Install app and do latest Android updates
Clear cache partition
Do factory reset.
Charge your phone while safe mode on.
If the original is charger is not working properly then try another charger cable.
If still the problem is not resolved, contact Samsung support. Or you can freely contact us by clicking on Book A Technician button.
Samsung Galaxy S8 Random Turns Off issue-
If your Samsung Galaxy S8 turns off frequently or randomly without any particular reason then it might be some major internal issue in board or some minor OS crash problem. But without knowing the actual fact don’t panic. Try some easy solutions first by yourself.
Check if the issue occurs when the phone is started in Safe Mode. If it doesn’t then the problem could be caused by an app you downloaded. Find out what app this is and uninstall it.
Wipe the cache partition of the phone from the recovery mode. Check if the issue still occurs.
Backup your phone data ( I recommend that you use Smart Switch) then do a factory reset. Check if the issue still occurs.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row type=”in_container” full_screen_row_position=”middle” scene_position=”center” text_color=”dark” text_align=”left” id=”Operating System Issues” overlay_strength=”0.3″ shape_divider_position=”bottom” shape_type=””][vc_column column_padding=”no-extra-padding” column_padding_position=”all” background_color_opacity=”1″ background_hover_color_opacity=”1″ column_link_target=”_self” column_shadow=”none” column_border_radius=”none” tablet_width_inherit=”default” tablet_text_alignment=”default” phone_text_alignment=”default” column_border_width=”none” column_border_style=”solid”][vc_column_text]
There are other Common Problems One can Face with Samsung Galaxy S8, Here is the List
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Charger Disconnects Reconnects Rapidly issue.
- Problem of Samsung Galaxy S8 Not Charging After Software Update
- Galaxy S8 won’t take charge and showing black screen with white X issue.
- Galaxy S8 won’t power back on after charging overnight.
- Galaxy S8 screen stays black after using Power Saving Mode.
- Galaxy S8 overheating issue.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 black screen with blue light blinking issue.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Charges Very Slow Issue & Other Related Problems
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Turns Off Randomly Not Turning On Issue & Other Related Problems.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 that won’t turn OFF or has an unresponsive Power key.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Turns Off Immediately After Starting Issue & Other Related Problems
Operating System Issues
- Problem of stucking on Verizon screen during bootup.
- Galaxy S8 stuck in boot loop, won’t go back “Installing system update” screen issue.
- Galaxy S8 overheats and restarts randomly, stuck on Samsung logo screen
- Galaxy S8 only turns on to Download Mode; won’t turn back on normally
- Galaxy S8 keeps freezing and rebooting on its own, screen not turning on
- Frozen issue in Samsung Galaxy S8.
- Galaxy S8 keeps restarting after installing Android Oreo.
- Problem of “Settings has stopped” error notification while using Hotspot.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Stuck In QDLOader Mode Issue & Other Related Problems
- Factory Reset Protection in Galaxy S8, other issues.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 that’s stuck on T-Mobile screen issue.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 no longer charges fast like before after an update.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 screen started to flicker shortly after a firmware update
- How to reboot your Samsung Galaxy S9 in Safe mode and uninstall problematic apps (easy steps)
- How to fix Instagram that keeps crashing on Samsung Galaxy S9 (easy steps)
- Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus keeps popping up “Unfortunately, Email has stopped” error (easy fix)
- Galaxy S9 app layout changed after an update, not receiving text messages
- Galaxy S9 notification numbers for apps won’t show, sending multiple copies of the same SMS
- How to fix Samsung Galaxy S9 with “Unfortunately, Internet has stopped” error (easy steps)
- Ten easy ways to fix Galaxy S9 “Unfortunately, Android Keyboard Has Stopped” bug
- How to fix Galaxy S9 “Unfortunately the Process com.android.phone Has Stopped” bug [troubleshooting guide]
- How to fix YouTube that keeps crashing on your Samsung Galaxy S9 (easy steps)
- How to fix Samsung Galaxy S9 with “Unfortunately, Contacts has stopped” error (easy steps)
- How to fix Samsung Galaxy S9 with “Unfortunately, Email has stopped” error (easy steps)
- Samsung Galaxy S9 keeps showing “Unfortunately, Gallery has stopped” error (easy steps)
- How to fix Gmail app that keeps crashing on Samsung Galaxy S9 (easy steps)
- Solved Samsung Galaxy S9 Skype App Crashes
- Galaxy S9 LinkedIn app not updating its News Feed [troubleshooting guide]
- Galaxy S9 apps keep reinstalling themselves after they’ve been removed
- How to fix Google Play that keeps crashing on Samsung Galaxy S9 (easy steps)
- How to fix Samsung Galaxy S9 with “Unfortunately, Camera has stopped” error (easy steps)
- What to do is Snapchat keeps crashing on Samsung Galaxy S9 (easy steps)
- How to fix Whatsapp that keeps crashing on Samsung Galaxy S9 (easy steps)
- How to fix Nova Launcher that keeps crashing on Samsung Galaxy S9 (easy steps)
- How to fix Samsung Galaxy S9 with “Unfortunately, Settings has stopped” error (easy steps)
- How to fix Pandora that keeps crashing on Samsung Galaxy S9 (easy steps)
- What to do if Twitter keeps crashing on Samsung Galaxy S9 (easy steps)
- How to fix Facebook that keeps crashing on Samsung Galaxy S9 (easy fix)
- How to fix Facebook Messenger that keeps crashing on Samsung Galaxy S9 (easy steps)
- How to fix Samsung Galaxy S9 with Twitter that keeps crashing
- Samsung Galaxy S8 that can’t connect to Wi-Fi
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Not Connecting To The Internet
- Samsung Galaxy S8 No Internet Connection After Software Update
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Internet Not Available On Wi-Fi Network
- Galaxy S8 email does not work, stopped syncing, can’t send, receive or delete email messages
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Cannot Open Email
- Galaxy S8 keeps saying No Service or Emergency calls only error
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Will Not Stay Connected To Wi-Fi Issue & Other Related Problems
- Samsung Galaxy S8 that keeps disconnecting from WiFi network
- Galaxy S8 internet connection is very slow, how to create a backup, other issues
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Not Sending Video In Email Issue & Other Related Problems
- Verizon Galaxy S8 roaming won’t work abroad, sim card is not recognized error, other issues
- Samsung Galaxy S8 that shows “Unfortunately, the process com.android.phone has stopped” error
- Solutions to do when Galaxy S8 shuts down during a phone call.
- Galaxy S8 can’t make a call to one number, how to block numbers, other issues.
- Galaxy S8 Phone and Contacts apps keep crashing, SMS split up and broken into parts, other issues.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone calls keep dropping.
- Galaxy S8 won’t download MMS, stuck in Samsung logo screen after failed rooting, other issues
- Galaxy S8 messaging app showing “Currently unable to send your message” popup when sending
- Solved Samsung Galaxy S8 Not Receiving Text Messages When Phone Sleeps
- Galaxy S8 won’t send text messages.
- Galaxy S8 can’t send MMS issue.
- Galaxy S8 won’t send text messages and only shows “Sending”.
- Solved Samsung Galaxy S8 Text Messaging App Is Slow
- Galaxy S8 Enhanced Messaging issue, can’t read videos stored in SD card, other issues
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Not Receiving Text Messages Issue & Other Related Problems
- Galaxy S8 received texts are out of order, can’t send SMS, other texting issues
- What to do about your Samsung Galaxy S8 that shows messages failed to send but they’re actually sent
- Samsung Galaxy S8 that doesn’t have notification when receiving a message
- How to fix Galaxy S8 not receiving SMS from specific contacts issue, other texting issues
- Galaxy S8 keeps getting a copy of SMS in Facebook Messenger app, other issues
- Samsung Galaxy S8 shows “Warning: Camera failed” error when camera is opened or taking pictures.
- Galaxy S8 keeps taking photos when in a pocket or inside a bag, front camera always on selfie mode
- How to Fix Samsung Galaxy S8 with “Camera failed” error
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Camera Fails To Work Issue & Other Related Problems
- Samsung Galaxy S8 keeps showing “Unfortunately, Camera has stopped” error
- Galaxy S8 camera vibrates when camera app is used, music player skips tracks, other issues
- Galaxy S8 not receiving sound notifications for SMS, other issues
- Solved Samsung Galaxy S8 Audio Not Working On Streaming Apps
- Galaxy S8 sound notification for apps not working [troubleshooting guide]
- Samsung Galaxy S8 microSD Card Pictures Have Exclamation Mark Issue & Other Related Problems
- Galaxy S8 files in SD card won’t show in Gallery and in music app after an update
- How to fix corrupted Galaxy S8 videos in SD card, camera settings won’t open, other issues
- Samsung Galaxy S8 unable to detect the new SD card
Basic Solution of the common Problem Solution-
- Reboot your device in safe mode to know if third-party apps have something to do with the problem. In so doing, all third-party apps and services will be temporarily disabled and this immediately isolates the problem.
- If the phone is frozen and becomes unresponsive then try to attempt the Forced reboot or soft reset procedure, which will perform the simulated battery disconnect.
- We can suggest that you should delete all the system caches so that they’ll be replaced with new ones as they often get corrupted especially during firmware updates. You can do this by only booting your phone in Recovery mode and wipe the cache partition.
- If everything fails, it’s better to just backup your files and data and then do the Factory reset. This procedure will bring your phone back to its factory default settings while deleting every third-party files, data, apps, etc.
- It would be better if you do the Master reset, which, aside from bringing your phone back to its factory defaults, formats both the cache and data partitions and thoroughly delete possible corrupt system caches, files and data.